satanic globalist war against Christians & whites of USA features classic hypocrisy, lies, double standards

Apollonian

Guest Columnist
DOJ Letting Portland Rioters Off Easy May Jeopardize Political Persecution of Capitol Protesters

by Chris Menahan | Information Liberation
April 15th 2021, 3:30 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/doj-...-political-persecution-of-capitol-protesters/

The Department of Justice’s decision to let a bunch of Portland rioters off with a mere slap on the wrist may make the blatant political persecution of Capitol protesters more difficult, according to a report from Politico released Wednesday.

From Politico, “Leniency for defendants in Portland clashes could affect Capitol riot cases”:

Federal prosecutors’ show of leniency for some defendants charged in the long-running unrest in the streets of Portland could have an impact on similar criminal cases stemming from the Capitol riot, lawyers say.

In recent weeks, prosecutors have approved deals in at least half a dozen federal felony cases arising from clashes between protesters and law enforcement in Oregon last summer. The arrangements — known as deferred resolution agreements — will leave the defendants with a clean criminal record if they stay out of trouble for a period of time and complete a modest amount of community service, according to defense attorneys and court records.

Some lawyers attribute the government’s newfound willingness to resolve the Portland protest cases without criminal convictions to the arrival of President Joe Biden’s administration in January and to policy and personnel changes at the Justice Department.

Remember folks, as Biden-appointed DOJ head Merrick Garland said during his confirmation hearing in February, the Portland riots were no big deal because they happened at night!

Biden’s AG nominee Merrick Garland: Antifa attacks on federal courthouse may not be domestic terrorism because they happened at night pic.twitter.com/zBzYrXQvx6
— The Independent Report (@independreport) February 22, 2021

Politico continues:

Five of the Portland cases in which deals were recently struck involved a felony charge of interfering with police during civil disorder. Some defendants are accused of punching or jumping on police officers during the street battles. One individual was charged after being accused of shining a high-powered green laser into the eyes of officers seeking to disperse a riot outside a police union building.

The civil disorder cases are notable because the charge of police interference is also being wielded by prosecutors in dozens of the criminal cases brought over the storming of the Capitol on Jan. 6 by pro-Trump protesters. In the Washington cases, prosecutors have filed the felony anti-riot charge in tandem with others, like obstructing an official proceeding or assaulting police officers.

Some of the assaults described in the Portland cases bear similarities to the Capitol violence. Prosecutors said one of the civil disorder defendants, Alexandra Eutin, used a wooden shield and hoses to strike a Portland police officer in the head while he was trying to make an arrest. Several Capitol riot suspects are accused of using riot shields to shove police or obstruct their efforts to secure the building from the mob.

Alexandra Eutin, 24, was arrested & charged with felony assault of a police officer at the violent #antifa protest in Portland. She was quickly released. https://t.co/wb0ZdRUHCr #PortlandRiots #BlackLivesMatter pic.twitter.com/4wUeTLczXr
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) July 18, 2020

Alexa Daron Graham, a 33-year-old transsexual BLM activist, was arrested at the violent antifa protest in SE Portland. Police say she shined a powerful laser at their air unit. She's charged w/unlawful use of a laser. #PortlandRiots #BlackLivesMatter https://t.co/kPRisU3Q0I pic.twitter.com/MK7MfwHmpl
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) August 8, 2020

Another Portland case recently settled through a deferred resolution agreement involved Alexa Daron Graham, who was indicted last September on a federal felony charge of pointing a laser at a small plane that the Portland Police Bureau flew during the unrest. A court filing last month said the case against Graham would be dismissed in December if she complied with the terms of the agreement.

The Biden regime also offered a plea deal to the BLM lawyers who threw a Molotov cocktail at a police cruiser in New York City last year.

One defense attorney in Washington representing Capitol riot defendants said he planned to raise the Portland cases as negotiations begin between the government and defendants over those arising from the Capitol.

“I think they’re very relevant,” said the defense lawyer, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “The individual conduct is actually not all that different: You’re at a protest that turns into a riot. … The core conduct is the same, so if people out there are getting deferred prosecution for that conduct, then my guy should be.”

Everyone being charged needs to make this argument.

There are already signs the Portland deals could create contrasts or anomalies with the Capitol cases. While the Portland defendants now face no jail or criminal conviction in connection with assaulting law enforcement, prosecutors in Washington have sought pretrial detention in virtually all the Capitol riot cases involving alleged assaults on police.

Politico reported last week that many Capitol protesters are being held in indefinite detention and solitary confinement for 23 hours a day and some have been “severely beaten” by DC corrections officers who told them they “hate all white people.”

Judges have indicated they are trying to make sure that they avoid inconsistencies in the way they handle the hundreds of Capitol cases. It is less clear whether and how that principle will apply when comparisons are made with prosecutions unrelated to the Jan. 6 riot.

“It’s very important to me that individuals who are charged with similar conduct are treated similarly,” Magistrate Judge Michael Harvey said at a bond hearing on a Capitol riot case last week. “The challenge for judges on this court is to be consistent.”

I’m not going to hold my breath expecting any sort of consistency on behalf of our court system.

As Tucker Carlson said during his monologue on Wednesday night, America now has “two systems of justice — one for the allies of the people in charge and one for their enemies.”

Last edited:

John Kerry Skewered By French TV Host After Condemning Putin Invasion: “Why Isn’t Bush Judged In The Same Way?”​

by Zero Hedge
June 26th 2023, 5:37 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/john...nvasion-why-isnt-bush-judged-in-the-same-way/

"No, no, no. Well, we didn’t know it was a lie at the time," Kerry says.

John Kerry, who is Biden’s special presidential envoy for climate, came up against rare pushback when he tried to issue the usual invective and talking points on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine and Putin’s aggression while speaking on French television in Paris.

But a French TV anchor wasn’t having it, and confronted Kerry over US hypocrisy, given Washington has mounted multiple invasions of sovereign countries in recent decades, especially since the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Well-known French journalist Darius Rochebin during the Sunday night interview on news channel LCI posed the following: “We have to judge Putin for crimes of aggression, of course. But you, the Americans, you committed the crime of aggression in Iraq.” Rochebin then asked Kerry: “These countries of the Global South say, should we judge George Bush? Why isn’t Bush judged in the same way?

So this French tv host asks John Kerry if there isn't a double standards between the US's position on Putin for his "war of aggression" and the fact they don't think those standards apply to Bush for Iraq.

John Kerry, embarrassed,replies Iraq wasn't a war of aggression.
🥴🥴🥴 pic.twitter.com/0f9o0g3SIc
— Richard (@ricwe123) June 26, 2023

Kerry simply tried to reject the comparison, without explanation, shooting back “no”. Rochebin quickly interjected, “Why?”

“Because there’s never even been a direct process or accusation or anything with respect to President Bush himself,” Kerry deflected. “Have there been abuses in the course of that war, yes.”

Rochebin didn’t let go after this nonsensical attempt to appeal to a legal “process” and mere “abuses” (in a war that killed hundreds of thousands of civilians). The journalist pressed: “Was it not a crime of aggression to enter into Iraq on the basis of a lie?”

“No, no, no,” Kerry said. “Well, we didn’t know it was a lie at the time. You know the evidence that was produced, people didn’t know that it was a lie. So no, again, I think, you’re stretching something. That’s not a constructive way —”
“But he lied,” Rochebin said of Bush. “He lied. He lied.”
A flustered Kerry, who had also served as Secretary of State under the Obama administration, then said, “Sir, I’m not going to re-debate the Iraq war with you here right now. We spent a lot of time doing that previously. I was opposed to going in, I thought it was the wrong thing to do. But we gave the president the power, regrettably, in the Congress, based on the lie. And when we knew it was a lie, people stood up and did the right thing.”

This is hilarious:

John Kerry is on a tour flamboyantly depicting Russia as a rouge state for invading a sovereign country, only for French journalist @DariusRochebin to remind him the US has invaded multiple countries, and Kerry himself voted to authorize the Iraq War. Watch: https://t.co/i90JH3KAyO
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) June 26, 2023

Rochebin came back with: “I get that. But you understand that for the countries of the South, of course, justice, equality, principles, it’s their impression that there is a double standard. And that weighs today, including on the debate of the climate,” Rochebin said.

Journalist Glenn Greenwald later observed of the interview, in which a humiliated Kerry was clearly unprepared to be challenged and called out so directly, “The complete lack of self-awareness on the part of the US establishment sometimes shocks me, despite the contempt I harbor for them.”

Last edited:

Judge Blocks Iowa Law Keeping Sexually Explicit Books Out Of Schools​

STATION GOSSIP 06:04

Link: http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/12/judge-blocks-iowa-law-keeping-sexually.html

A federal judge in Iowa on Friday blocked a law intended to keep sexually explicit books out of schools and prevent elementary school ...​

A federal judge in Iowa on Friday blocked a law intended to keep sexually explicit books out of schools and prevent elementary school students from being taught gender ideology in the classroom.
Judge Stephen Locher, appointed by President Joe Biden, ruled that an Iowa law, approved by Republican Governor Kim Reynolds earlier this year, was “unreasonable” and “puritanical.” The judge did allow a provision in the law that required schools to tell parents if a child was using pronouns different to the child’s biological sex.

“It requires the wholesale removal of every book containing a description or visual depiction of a ‘sex act,’ regardless of context,” Locher said. “The underlying message is that there is no redeeming value to any such book even if it is a work of history, self-help guide, award-winning novel or other piece of serious literature. In effect, the Legislature has imposed a puritanical ‘pall of orthodoxy’ over school libraries.”
In response to the decision, Reynolds said that she was disappointed and that children should not be exposed to sexual content and radical gender theory.
“Instruction on gender identity and sexual orientation has no place in kindergarten through sixth grade classrooms. And there should be no question that books containing sexually explicit content — as clearly defined in Iowa law — do not belong in a school library for children,” she said. “The fact that we’re even arguing these issues is ridiculous. The real debate should be about why society is so intent on over-sexualizing our young children. It’s wrong, and I will continue to do my part to protect their innocence.”
The law, Senate File 496, was challenged by a coalition including publisher Penguin Random House as well as authors John Green and Jodi Picoult. In addition to requiring parental notification if a child claimed to be transgender, the law also aimed to get gender ideology out of the classroom for those in kindergarten through sixth grade.
“A school district shall not provide any program, curriculum, test, survey, questionnaire, promotion, or instruction relating to gender identity or sexual orientation to students in kindergarten through grade six,” the law says.

Mike Beranek, president of the Iowa State Education Association, supported Locher’s decision. “When education professionals return to work next week, they can do what they do best: take great care of all their students without fear of reprisal,” he said.
Iowa Attorney General Brenna Bird promised to keep fighting in a statement on the ruling.
“I am deeply disappointed in the district court’s decision today. Sexually explicit books do not belong in our elementary-school libraries or classrooms. Not only is it common sense, it’s the law. As Attorney General, I will keep on fighting to protect families, enforce the law, and keep inappropriate books out of the hands of children in school,” she said.
In recent years, gender ideology has crept into schools across the country, even in conservative areas, prompting parents to push for more oversight and accountability for teachers.

U.S. medical schools defy Supreme Court ruling, say they’ll continue to teach anti-white HATE to the next generation of doctors

02/05/2024 // Ethan Huff

Link: https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-05-us-medical-schools-teach-anti-white-hate.html/

Coronavirus-Hospital-Works-Nurses-Doctors.jpg

Despite a Supreme Court ruling ordering them to stop discriminating against light-skinned people of European and Asian descent, America's medical schools say they will continue to promote racism by admitting primarily blacks and Hispanics, even if they are wholly unqualified to be doctors.

Newly uncovered documents obtained through a public records request by the medical advocacy group Do No Harm show that faculty at the nation's medical schools plan to keep intact their "diversity, equity and inclusion" (DEI) programs for admissions in violation of the SCOTUS ruling on Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard.

"There is no evidence that any qualified minority student is being denied entrance to medical school based on their racial characteristics," stated Dr. Stanley Goldfarb, Do No Harm's chairman. "The idea that they need to attract more black applicants to their medical schools is not based on the presence of any barriers to their admission."

"They neglect that admission to medical school not only involves the school and the prospective student but also the potential patients that that student will care for. Those patients need the most qualified individuals that are available for their care."

(Related: The same kind of thing is happening in Canada as medical schools there shift from teaching "medical expertise" to brainwashing students into the doctrines of "anti-racism" and "social justice.")

Unqualified blacks, browns to rule medicine​

Almost immediately following the SCOTUS ruling, medical school faculty all across America busied themselves scheming up a plan to circumvent it and continue their illegal discrimination policies.

The University of Houston College of Medicine (UHCM), for instance, hired a "legal team" to "advance affirmative action" at the school in spite of the Supreme Court ruling. The medical school "held a joint event with the university's law school in which they highlighted DEI in healthcare and described avenues left open by the Supreme Court's ruling to achieve diversity goals."

More concerned with being "woke" than with providing excellent patient care, UHCM's Jessica Mantel, a law professor, wrote in an email that the top priority at her medical school is "to reduce health disparities by increasing the diversity of the healthcare workforce."

Some of the potential topics of discussion that Mantel laid out in the same email include things like "how affirmative action in higher education has promoted greater diversity in the healthcare workforce," and "whether the new affirmative action legal doctrine announced by the Supreme Court permits consideration of race and ethnicity in admissions to higher educational programs preparing the future healthcare workforce."

Mantel also wants to push more "racial concordance" in medicine, meaning that patients should be the same race as their doctors in order to receive optimal care. According to Goldfarb, this idea is a "false assumption."

"What black patients need is optimum healthcare, not racial concordance," Goldfarb argues. "They, too, want the best physicians to treat them, unrelated to their racial characteristics."

The University of Toledo (UT) in Ohio has much the same agenda. The school's vice president for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, told Christopher Cooper, the medical school dean, that he is "trying to assist and encourage and provide ideas and tools to help increase the diversity of COMLS's student body, which has now been made much more difficult by the SCOTUS decision," to which Cooper responded that he has already met with lawyers about the matter.

In an email to The Washington Examiner, UT suggested that it will fully comply with the SCOTUS decision using "concrete steps."

Will it even be safe for a white person to see a doctor in the future? Find out more at RaceWar.news.

Sources for this article include:

TheNewAmerican.com

NaturalNews.com

The Long War On White People

PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS • FEBRUARY 25, 2024

Link: https://www.unz.com/proberts/the-long-war-on-white-people/

White people have been destroying white people for as long as I remember. I don’t mean only in military wars, such as WW I and WW II, which destroyed the English and Europe and left them as American vassel states. In wars of a different kind the damage has been as terrible. In fact, worse, because it is not only a genocide of white people but a genocide of their culture of freedom and accountable government.
(Note: in this article I include Jews among white people. Some Jews maintain that “white” applies only to gentiles and that Jews are Semites.)
So that this column doesn’t get too long for Americans to have the patience to read, I will start at an arbitrary point in time: The destruction of neighborhood schools. It began with Brown vs. Board of Education when an unintelligent and socially illiterate Supreme Court ruled that going to school with your own kind was “unequal” and a violation of the 14th Amendment of equal treatment under the law.
Liberals aimed Brown vs. Board of Education at the Southern states that had comprised the Confederate States of America. They intended a second Reconstruction of the South, but the supreme court’s ruling affected the entire country.
In those days most women were still homemakers whose time was given to raising children with character and morals. Instead of going to work helping corporations to make profits, women raised children and provided a home. Also, in those days, especially in the South which was relatively poor, and I expect the same was true all over, schools were NEIGHBORHOOD SCHOOLS to which, in those days, meant that kids could walk to and from safely.
In the South, and I expect everywhere, schools were NOT RACIALLY SEGREGATED. They were segregated by economic class. Middle class students went to school with middle class kids, Rich kids went to school with their well-to-do compatriots. Kids from poor neighborhoods went to school with others of their economic class.
As those wonderful short movies, The Little Rascals, show, in small Southern towns everyone went to the same school. So there was racial integration in schools in the South.
Also in housing. When I was teaching at Tulane University in New Orleans, my neighbors in the French Quarter were black. I also had black neighbors when I lived in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.
In those days of neighborhood schools, parents and teachers (PTA) met on Thursday evenings, probably monthly but possibly more often, and went over student performance and what was being taught. There was, unlike today, friendly and cooperative relations between parents and teachers. It was mainly a meeting of mothers with teachers. All of the extraordinary things that happen today were impossible then.
Since schools were neighborhood schools, the schools could only be integrated by busing students from one neighborhood to another across town. Kids, who had walked to school, started spending several hours a day on school buses. PTA meetings were no longer local. They required a trip across town, which was too much of a disruption. Consequently, what school integration achieved was to terminate communication between parents and teachers.
In other words, the destruction of neighborhood schools was totally destructive.
It was destructive in other ways. Disparity in motivation, behavior, and ability of racially, socially and economically mixed student bodies required a lowering of standards. Today it is commonplace that hardly any students in the school district can meet performance standards. The hours kids spent riding on school buses was totally wasted time. Bored, they became susceptible to bad behavior. Reports emerged of girls on school buses giving oral sex to boys. The sexual morality of women began to disintegrate into what we see today.
With busing using up their play time, they skimped on their study time. Consequently, academic performance in American has consistently fallen. Today it is far below where it was in 1950. Today it is possible in America to be a honor graduate of a high school and not be able to write cursive, know the multiplication tables, or anything about the Constitution except that it is racist.
Leaving the destruction of American education by white Americans, let’s move on. It was whites who made whites second class citizens in law. The 1965 Civil Rights Act forbade racial quotas, but the EEOC, the regulatory agency in charge, ignored Congress’ law and imposed racial quotas that gave preference to blacks, then women, and eventually to the sexually perverted over while heterosexual males. Today despite the law forbidding discrimination, corporations and the US military openly declare that they discriminate against white male heterosexuals in favor of “people of color,” sexual perverts, and women. This flagrant violation of the 14th Amendment has been ignored by Congress and the courts for a half century..
Having reduced white Americans to second class citizenship, whites then destroyed their livelihoods by offshoring US manufacturing and industrial jobs to Asia and Mexico.
This was a white assault on the white middle class. American manufacturing had long been a ladder of upward mobility for the lower class to rise. When the Soviet Union collapsed when the hardline Politburo arrested Russian President Gorbechav, the Chinese and Indians abandoned communism and socialism and opened their economies to foreign capital.
Consequently, American corporations were ordered by Wall Street to offshore their production to areas of cheap labor in order to greatly increase profits or be taken over by Wall Street-financed buyouts.
The shift of US manufacturing abroad reduced American consumer power, forcing the maintenance of living standards onto the expansion of consumer debt. It destroyed US supply chains, forcing out of business the regional and local firms that knitted the manufacturing economy together. It greatly expanded the US trade deficit, because the offshored production which came back into the US to be marketed came in as imports.

White Americans were told by white economists, deplorables from Harvard and Dartmouth who could be hired to lie for money, that manufacturing jobs were “dirty fingernail jobs” that would be replaced by much higher paid “tech jobs.” To the extent that any such jobs materialized, they were filled by immigrants from India on work visas.
Washington used WW II to elevate the US dollar to world reserve currency. The abuse of the dollar’s role by Washington’ sanctions has eroded the use of the dollar to settle international accounts. Why pay bills in dollars and keep your bank reserves in dollars when you can be confiscated and prevented from paying your bills? What Washington is doing is depreciating the value of our money while running up our bills with offshored production and never ending wars.
It is white people who are delegitimizing truth. In America today, a person who tells the truth about anything is considered to be an enemy of the state. If you are not willing to lie, you cannot get a journalism job or a university job or a job as a school teacher in blue cities, or a job with any of the woke institutions that have come to dominate our diminished society.
For 12 years Washington has been able to keep, with help from Sweden and the utterly corrupt British “judicial system,” Julian Assange under lock and key without any charges against him!
This has been achieved by drawing out endlessly whether to not to extract Assange to America where he waits charges that do not apply to a foreign national. Washington doesn’t want the disgrace of trying Julian Assange in a show trial worst that Stalin’s. Washington wants him dead from stress from years of prison abuse and isolated confinement.

Whites have destroyed the reputation of white people. Hatred of Americans is growing so rapidly that expatriates who have found residence abroad are endangered by the rising hatred of Americans that Washington has caused. Once Washington’s power is gone, American expatriates are endangered.
I cannot think of anything, not one thing, that any Western government has done for their own white ethnic nationalities in the 21st century. White peoples have accepted their loss of rights and legal standing, their coerced financial responsibility for immigrant-invaders, their obligation to accept the legitimization of sexual perversion and Satanic morality.
We have reached the point that Google’s Gemini cannot produce a white face even when asked for portraits of America’s founding fathers: https://nypost.com/2024/02/21/busin...thers-popes-and-vikings-so-woke-its-unusable/
I conclude that white ethnicities are a dead and vanquished peoples. They have accepted their demise and have been thrown into the trash bin of history.

Meet The Biden Official Making Six Figures To Travel The Globe Pushing Transgenderism​

1 DAY AGO
5 MINUTE READ

Link: http://www.scoopyweb.com/2024/03/meet-biden-official-making-six-figures.html/

Bureaucrat Spotlight: State Department's 'LGBTQI Special Envoy' has visited 22 countries on 6 continents in position reestablished by Biden
The Biden administration has empowered a professional activist to travel the globe on the taxpayer’s dime to push transgenderism and gender ideology.
From Australia to Brazil, South Africa to Sweden, Jessica Stern travels across the world attending so-called Pride events as the State Department’s Special Envoy to Advance the Human Rights of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex Persons. Stern, who has boasted that she is the highest ranking lesbian woman, is paid an annual salary of over $180,000 and tasked with promoting far-left views on sex and gender, lobbying foreign governments, and assisting activist organizations.

Appointed by President Biden in September of 2021, Stern’s work has gone largely unnoticed by the media as she bolsters the president’s broader effort to leverage the might of the federal agencies and their bureaucracies in service of a far-left agenda. In Biden’s first weeks as president, he tasked all federal agencies to work to “advance the human rights of LGBTQI+ persons abroad” — Stern has been tip of the spear in that effort, and has stated that this mission is “U.S. foreign policy priority.”
Stern’s travels as Special Envoy have taken her to at least 22 countries on all six of the world’s habitable continents, including Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Botswana, Canada, Germany, Greece, India, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Nepal, the Netherlands, Panama, Peru, the Philippines, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, and Vietnam.
“Good foreign policy is inclusive foreign policy, and that means having senior experts on LGBTQI rights,” Stern contended in an interview with the Council on Foreign Relations.

Stern’s primary way of advancing her priorities — which include establishing “legal gender recognition based on the principle of self-determination” and addressing the “vulnerability of LGBTQI asylum seekers and refugees” — has been through global travel, which she uses to attend both official government events and local celebrations.Sternattended a pride parade in Lithuania in summer of 2022, for example, where she rejoiced at the number of children she saw in the crowd.
“I saw a lot of kids at pride parades. They didn’t really know what it was about. They knew that somebody gave them a flag and there were a lot of people playing music and they got to dance along the street wearing stickers,” Stern celebrated. “And I see that as an incredibly positive thing, because when we’re teaching children a message of acceptance from a very early age, it changes their lives.”
Stern also traveled to Brazil in January 2024 to take part in a “trans visibility” march organized by Brazil’s National Association of Transvestites and Transsexuals. Stern met with a transgender Brazilian government official who refers to himself as a “transvestite sl*
“We march for a future in which every trans person can live proudly and fearlessly,” Stern posted on X.

A State Department spokeswoman said it is “committed to promoting and protecting the freedom, dignity, and equality of all persons – including transgender, non-binary, and gender non-conforming persons – around the world.”
“Teaching messages of acceptance is vital for both recognizing the humanity of and combating violence and discrimination against LGBTQI+ persons,” the spokeswoman added.
While in Brazil, Stern talked to civil society organizations about “the importance of excluding gender markers from the national ID system,” as well as “tackling conversion therapy practices, and uniting with Indigenous and Afro-descendant LGBTQI+ persons to end intersecting forms of discrimination.” The State Department Special Envoy also met with Brazil’s Minister of Human Rights, Foreign Affairs, Health, Labor, Justice, and Native People.
The South American country was just one of her many travel destinations. Just months earlier in October, Stern traveled to Stockholm, Sweden to “meet with members of the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, and members of Swedish Parliament.”
While in Stockholm, Stern also attended a meeting of the Global Equality Fund (GEF), a public-private partnership between government entities like the State Department and private sector entities that exists to provide “critical resources to civil society organizations (CSOs) and human rights defenders, including those working to increase the visibility and empowerment of queer women, transgender, intersex people, and members of other marginalized LGBTQI+ communities.” The GEF funds activists across the globe to “counter anti-gender ideology” and, in the words of Stern, “allows brave activists to continue working for change and to create more inclusive democracies.”
The jet-setting Stern also went to South Africa and Mauritius, a small island nation off the coast of Africa, in August 2023 to meet with “civil society, officials from the Government of Mauritius, and likeminded international partners.”
The Special Envoy joined a South African television program to discuss a conference she attended in Mauritius, stating that activists in the country are fighting for “legal gender recognition based on the principle of self-determination” and “national actions plans for LGBTQI rights that have adequate funding and staff.”

In July 2023, Stern traveled to Mexico City, Mexico to meet with activists and deliver a keynote address at the Victory Institute’s Conference of LGBTI Political Leaders of the Americas and the Caribbean, where she boasted that she is the highest ranking lesbian woman at the State Department.
She also criticized bills in the United States that sought to shield children from sexualized drag performances and from medical interventions that seek to change their sex. “What an absolute tragedy,” Stern complained.
It was a busy summer for the Special Envoy, who also ventured to Toronto and Ottawa in June to receive a reward recognizing Stern for “her commitment to 2SLGBTQI+ persons in Canada and around the world.” In Ottawa, she met with “members of Parliament and Global Affairs Canada senior officials to discuss their commitment to jointly advancing respect for human rights for LGBTQI+ persons.”
The State Department official traveled to Australia, Argentina, Peru, and Panama, speaking at a pride festival and meeting with government officials and activists.
Before joining the State Department, Stern was previously the Executive Director of Outright International, a New York-based LGBT activist organization. The organization was at the forefront of pushing transgender ideology in the United Nations, hosting a United Nations Women event in 2019 called “Gender Diversity: Beyond the Binary,” the “first high-level meeting on gender diversity and non-binary identities held at UN headquarters.”
Stern’s position, first created under President Obama, was left vacant under President Trump before being reestablished by Biden, who has pushed transgender ideology and the diversity, equity, and inclusion agenda throughout the federal agencies.
While the Biden administration has leveraged the federal bureaucracy to advance leftwing dogmas across agencies, former Trump officials are crafting plans to fire those who would obstruct the president’s agenda and hire new officials.
Under another Trump administration, the president could reimpose an executive order called Schedule F, an action that would enable the president to fire thousands of bureaucrats who have influence over policy. “We will pass critical reforms making every executive branch employee fireable by the president of the United States,” Trump said at a rally, touting the plan.
Others are preparing to fill in the gap left by outgoing officials, assembling a personnel database of those who might serve in the next administration through the Project 2025 Presidential Transition Project, an initiative from the Heritage Foundation that seeks to “pave the way for an effective conservative Administration.”
“It is not enough for conservatives to win elections. If we are going to rescue the country from the grip of the radical Left, we need both a governing agenda and the right people in place, ready to carry this agenda out on day one of the next conservative administration,” Project 2025 states. In addition to creating a personnel database, the initiative has also established a policy agenda, training for its talent pool, and a 180-day plan for the next administration, all while assembling a coalition of over 100 conservative organizations.
But Stern is aware of efforts to discontinue her position, explaining in an interview how the State Department hopes to permanently enshrine a focus on LGBT ideology. “We act with an eye on the question of how do we institutionalize and depoliticize this agenda.”
“People are policy, so we need people who are inside the institution,” the Special Envoy added. “I believe that scrappy LGBT human rights defenders deserve power.”
Stern openly addressed the possibility that the next administration could remove her position, letting her go in the process. “We can’t say for sure that we’ll exist in two years,” Stern lamented. “Our eye is always on the clock.”

Democratic Congressman Apologizes for Using Racial Slur with 'Terrible History' During Hearing​

STATION GOSSIP 18:04

Link: https://www.stationgossip.com/2024/03/democratic-congressman-apologizes-for.html/

Democratic Rep. David Trone of Maryland apologized after he used a racial slur in casual conversation during a congressional budget hearin...​

Marshals Catch Squatters Who Allegedly Killed NYC Woman, Stuffed Her In Duffel Bag: REPORT

Migrants Who Rushed National Guard At Border May Have Been Released Into US Interior: REPORT

Democratic Rep. David Trone of Maryland apologized after he used a racial slur in casual conversation during a congressional budget hearing on Thursday.
The 68-year-old congressman and U.S. Senate candidate said he had misspoken and claimed to have never heard of the word after he used it to criticize Republicans.
Trone was praising tax proposals from President Joe Biden when he used the slur, The Washington Post reported.
As a businessman, he said, corporate tax rates had never influenced his decision-making and shouldn’t influence others.
“Not one time ever in the history of my life did I say, ‘What’s the tax rate next year?’” the Democrat said.
“What you look at is, can you compete?” Trone said.
“The tax rate … it’s never, ever once been a consideration,” the congressman said.
He then took a shot at Republicans — but in doing so voiced a racial slur used against black people.
“So this Republican jigaboo that, you know, it’s the tax rate that’s stopping business investment, it’s just completely faulty by people who have never run a business,” Trone said.
“They’ve never been there. They don’t have a clue what they’re talking about,” he said.

At the time, Trone was addressing Office of Budget and Management Director Shalanda Young, who is black.
After the Post reached out to him about the slur, the congressman issued a statement of apology.
“Today while attempting to use the word bugaboo in a hearing, I misspoke and mistakenly used a phrase that is offensive,” he said. “Upon learning the meaning of the word I was deeply disappointed to have accidentally used it, and I apologize.”

Trone later released an expanded statement to Fox News and other outlets.
“Today while attempting to use the word ‘bugaboo’ in a hearing, I used a phrase that is offensive,” the Democrat said. “That word has a long dark terrible history. It should never be used any time, anywhere, in any conversation.
“I recognize that as a White man, I have privileg
e. And as an elected official, I have a responsibility for the words I use — especially in the heat of the moment. Regardless of what I meant to say, I shouldn’t have used that language.”Trone, who is in his third term in the House, is running for the Senate seat that will be vacated next year by Democrat Ben Cardin of Maryland, who is retiring.
A Washington Post/University of Maryland poll released on Wednesday before the congressman used the racial slur showed him trailing in a head-to-head Senate general election matchup against former Republican Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan 49 percent to 37 percent.
Trone leads the rest of the field in the upcoming Democratic primary.
He founded the nationwide alcohol distribution company Total Wine & More with his brother, Robert Trone, in 1991.
The company has hundreds of locations across dozens of states.

Aussie Govt Orders Facebook And X To Remove Muslim Knife Attack Video​

by Zero Hedge
April 16th 2024, 2:56 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/auss...ok-and-x-to-remove-muslim-knife-attack-video/

[see vids at site link, above]

Australia's government "ordered" Facebook and X to remove shocking video from public access within 24 hours on the grounds that it will "make people emotional" and "cause disharmony."

Parishioners and live stream audience members for the Christ The Good Shepherd Church in Sydney, Australia were enjoying a sermon by popular conservative Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel when a young male Muslim assailant entered the church and stabbed him repeatedly with a knife. The live stream clip was immediately shared far and wide on social media with X and Facebook being the easiest sites to view the video.

Bishop Mari Mari Emanuel stabbed by a muslim shouting "allah akbar" in Sydney apparently for previously stating that following mohammed or any religion other than Christianity will send you to hell which is the truth. Islam teaches the extermination of all non muslims. Evil lie. pic.twitter.com/4qjpGLm8jX

— Lincoln Russ (@LincolnTDRuss) April 15, 2024
Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel is a leader of the Assyrian Orthodox sect who has a global following. He has expressed stalwart conservative views on Islam, the LGBT community, and was vocal in his sermons against lockdowns and vaccinations during COVID-19. Four other member of the church were injured while subduing the attacker; the young man also reportedly cut off some of his own fingers during the struggle.
The Australia government through their “E-Safety Commissioner” has voiced concerns over the spread of the clip and has “ordered” Facebook and X to remove if from public access within 24 hours on the grounds that it will “make people emotional” and “cause disharmony.” How much power Australia’s E-Safety Commissioner actually has to follow through on her threats remains to be seen.

The identity of the attacker has yet to be revealed by authorities, but he is allegedly 16-years old and was recorded smiling after stabbing the Bishop while praising Allah. Once again, westerners have been treated to a lesson in cultural diversity.

The motivation behind Australia’s effort to have the event removed from social media is blatantly transparent. If the attack involved anyone other than a Muslim it is unlikely they would have an interest in censoring the video. However, such horrifying incidents involving potential migrants create growing opposition to the open border policies of western progressive governments. So, rather than addressing the root of the problem (mutually exclusive cultures), officials have decided it’s better to hide it instead.

Public outcry over the attack has led to protests in the streets of Sydney with many Australians becoming angry and tired of the special protections allotted to people with the “right beliefs” and ethnic background. To their credit, the Sidney police have labeled the stabbing a terrorist attack with adequate evidence of religious motivation. This, though, does not help if the attack is simply allowed to fade into the background until the next time the third world decides to force itself onto the western public.

Back