12 Yr. Old NJ Girl Found Murdered, 2 Souless Nigger Teens Jailed

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...tenced-for-role-in-murder-of-autumn-pasquale/

NJ Teen, 16, Sentenced For Horrific Murder Of Autumn Pasquale, 12
September 12, 2013 12:35 PM

justin_robinson.jpg

WOODBURY, N.J. (CBS) — A teen who confessed to killing a 12-year-old Gloucester County girl will spend 17 years in prison.

Justin Robinson, 16, learned his fate Thursday morning in a courtroom in Woodbury, NJ.

In August, Robinson told a New Jersey Superior Court judge that he was solely responsible for the strangulation of Autumn Pasquale in October 2012. He pleaded guilty to aggravated manslaughter.

“Autumn didn’t die from a disease, in a car accident or a random shooting. She was murdered, literally at the hands of the defendant as he watched Autumn take her last breath,” Autumn’s mother, Jennifer Cornwell, told the courtroom during an impact statement Thursday.

Robinson offered a short apology during his sentencing. Robinson’s mother also spoke Thursday and characterized Autumn’s death as an accident. :rolleyes:

“The nature of the crime demanded Justin Robinson be sentenced as an adult and face adult penalties,” prosecutor Warren Faulk said last month. “The plea requires that he serve at least 85 percent of the time before he’s eligible for parole.”

Robinson was just 15 years old last October when, according to authorities, he and his older brother, Dante, killed Pasquale for her bike and dumped her remains in a recycling bin next to the Robinsons’ house in Clayton, NJ.

Earlier this year, the case was transferred to Camden County after the Pasquale family filed a lawsuit against Gloucester County prosecutors over the initial handling of the investigation.

Charges against Dante Robinson, 17, are still pending in juvenile court in Gloucester County.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...in-autumn-pasquales-death-released-from-jail/

Brother Of Teen Sentenced In Murder Of Autumn Pasquale Released From Jail
September 24, 2013 11:31 PM
By Todd Quinones

WOODBURY, N.J. (CBS) — Less than a year after 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale was killed, one of the brothers first charged in her murder is now free tonight.

Dante Robinson, 17, has been sentenced to time served.

He was released from the Camden County Youth Correctional Facility Tuesday.

Robinson and his 16-year-old brother Justin were originally charged with murder when 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale’s body was found in a recycling bin next to the Robinsons’ home in Clayton.

News of Dante’s release has stunned friends of the Pasquale family including Jessica Gearhart who lives in Woodbury and has remained in contact with Autumn’s father Tony.

“I know Tony is looking to move on and start healing as best he possibly can. He’s going through a really hard time right now,” Gearhart said.

Sources confirm Dante plead guilty to obstruction and was sentenced to time served.

He had been held at a youth correctional facility since last Fall.

Last month, his younger brother Justin Robinson took sole responsibility for the murder and was sentenced to 17 years in state prison.

“Our community is absolutely outraged about this. There is no justice at all even if the first brother is going to serve 17 years, he won’t even be in his forties or anywhere close to it when he gets out,” Gearhart said.

Tuesday night a lawyer for Autumn’s mother released a statement on behalf of her and her current husband. It says:

“Jen & Greg Cornwall thank system prosecutor Tim Chatten for all that he has done in trying to bring closure to this case and they would like the healing process to begin.”

Calls to Dante Robinson’s lawyer have not been returned.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...-honors-autumn-pasquale-with-park-dedication/

NJ Community Honors Autumn Pasquale With Park Dedication
October 20, 2013 6:45 PM
By Syma Chowdhry

CLAYTON, N.J. (CBS) - It was a day of sadness and reflection Sunday as dozens gathered to celebrate the life of Autumn Pasquale, who was murdered one year ago. Little Ease Park was dedicated to her honor.

“It’s has been one year today that our beautiful Autumn was taken from us,” Autmn’s grandmother, Mary Pasquale, said.

The people of Clayton, New Jersey are ensuring Autumn will never be forgotten.

“This is the least we can do,” Mayor Tom Bianco said.

Autumns grandmother lives down the street and has many memories of the two of them at the park. She says Autumn spent a lot of time there skateboarding, riding her bike and cheerleading for the local football team.

Sixteen-year-old Justin Robinson has been sentenced to 17 years in prison after admitting to killing Autumn over her bike — which she rode many times at the park. His brother, Dante, who was initially charged, was released last month.

“I’ve been following the case but today we are focusing on Autumn,” Mayor Bianco said.

Now that the park is named after Autumn — family members hope others will take the time to enjoy it in her honor:

“Have fun, stay safe and create memories,” Mary said.

And while others create memories – the family hopes with its new name – Autumn’s memory will live on forever.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...r-files-suit-against-parents-of-her-murderer/

EXCLUSIVE: Autumn Pasquale’s Father Files Suit Against Parents Of Her Murderer
December 2, 2013 11:55 PM
By Jessica Dean

CLAYTON, NJ (CBS) – One year after his daughter’s murder, a New Jersey father is suing her killer’s parents to hold them responsible.

In October 2012, 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale was choked to death by then 15-year-old nigger Justin Robinson.

Robinson pleaded guilty to the crime and is now serving his sentence.

But in an exclusive interview, Autumn’s father tells Eyewitness News that the responsibility for his daughter’s death doesn’t end there.

“Murdering my daughter at 15, something had to lead up to that,” Anthony Pasquale says. “I want to find out from the parents, what did you do? Why did your kid do this to my kid?”

In September, Pasquale filed a civil suit accusing Justin Robinson of wrongful death.

It also accuses his parents, Anita Saunders and Alonzo Robinson, of negligent supervision, in effect holding them responsible for Autumn’s death.

The suit also alleges that when Robinson choked Autumn, it was a learned behavior he had witnessed in his own home.

But Robinson’s mother, Anita Saunders, contests that.

“It wasn’t learned. It was just something that, unfortunately, happened,” she says.

Saunders says she was the victim of domestic abuse, but that she divorced her husband to get away from it.

So far, Alonzo Robinson has not answered the complaint, and Eyewitness News was unable to reach him.

“It’s sad for anybody to think that a parent can be held accountable for what their child does. We, as parents, raise our children best as we can, teach them right from wrong. But once our children go outside that door, we have no clue what they’re doing,” Saunders says.

Pasquale has a long road to winning his case, according to distinguished litigator Tom Kline.

But this father, haunted by the death of his daughter, will forge ahead.

“She was everything a father could dream of, and I had the perfect girl,” an emotional Anthony Pasquale said. “I miss her so much.”

A feeling he says will never go away.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...ller-Says-Ex-Husband-is-Liable-249769241.html

Mom of Teen Killer Says Ex-Husband Is Liable
Wednesday, Mar 12, 2014 | Updated 11:23 AM EDT

The mother of a New Jersey teenager who strangled a girl says she should not be held liable for damages in a lawsuit filed. :rolleyes:

In court papers filed last week, Anita Saunders says her son and ex-husband should be responsible for any damages awarded in the suit filed by the father of the slain girl.

Justin Robinson pleaded guilty last year to the 2012 strangulation death of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale in Clayton, the Philadelphia-area town where both children lived.

Robinson is now 17.

The teen's father, Alonzo Robinson, has not responded to the lawsuit from Anthony Pasquale. Pasquale claims Justin Robinson's parents should have known he "posed a risk to third parties."

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Autumn-Pasquale-Lawsuit-256841201.html

Judge: Mom of Teen Killer Can Sue Son, Ex-Husband
Sunday, Apr 27, 2014 | Updated 6:57 AM EDT

More than eight months after a teen admitted to murdering a 12-year-old girl, a judge decided to allow his mother to file a civil complaint against the boy and his father, seeking to hold them liable for potential damages in a lawsuit brought by the homicide victim's father.

The Courier-Post reports a judge granted Anita Saunders request this week.

Saunders is the mother of Justin Robinson, who pleaded guilty last August in adult court to aggravated manslaughter in the October 2012 slaying of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale in Clayton, the Philadelphia-area town where both lived. Robinson is now 17.

Anthony Pasquale claims Robinson's parents, who are no longer married, should have known he "posed a risk to third parties."

His suit seeks damages for pain and suffering, along with funeral expenses. It also includes a wrongful death claim against Robinson and several claims of negligence against his parents.

Autumn Pasquale was killed after she went to Robinson's house, which was several blocks from hers, after receiving a Facebook offer to trade bike parts.

When she didn't return home that night, her family, then the entire community, set off in a frantic search. Two days later, her body was found in a recycling bin behind the home next to Robinson's.

The break in the case came after Saunders contacted authorities because she saw something that bothered her on one of her sons' social media accounts as the community searched for Autumn.

Her older son also initially was charged with murder in the case, but the charge eventually was dropped after Robinson said he acted alone.

In a lawsuit filed last month, Saunders says her son and ex-husband should be responsible for any damages awarded in the suit filed by the father of the slain girl. :rolleyes:

The older boy's case was handled in juvenile court, and he was released from custody last September.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...utumn-pasquale-sues-law-enforcement-agencies/

Family Of Slain Autumn Pasquale Sues Law Enforcement Agencies
October 27, 2014 2:13 PM

WOODBURY, N.J. (AP) — The family of a New Jersey girl who was strangled by a teenage boy two years ago is suing several law enforcement agencies.

The lawsuit says that police didn’t act properly and that if they had, there’s “a reasonable chance” Autumn Pasquale would be alive.

The South Jersey Times reports that the lawsuit alleges that authorities should have immediately implemented a child abduction response team, instead of waiting until the next day. It also claims they refused assistance from a retired law enforcement investigator.

Pasquale, a 12-year-old Clayton resident, was killed in October 2012 after she went to a neighbor’s home to trade bicycle parts.

Bernie Weisenfeld :rolleyes:, a spokesman for the Gloucester county prosecutor, says the girl was already dead when she was reported missing. He says blaming police is misplaced.

WHITE AMERICANS ATTACKED DAILY IN POST-AMERICAN AMERICA BY NON-WHITES
AND WHITE ELITES IN THE MEDIA AND IN POLITICS DO NOTHING AND SAY NOTHING
by H. Millard © 2014

Is this how America ends? Being rotted away demographically from within? A non-White America is not America, it is Post American America.

A few decades ago, when America was still White, few would believe that we would ever allow this country to fall to this level where Whites are just helpless victims of Black mobs and Black criminals.

But, today, Whites have been reduced in their percentage of the population and we've had years and years of Whites being oppressed and being told that we are evil and that we must be tolerant of non-Whites when they rob and steal and murder Whites.

Implicit in the conditioning that we daily receive is that Whites--because we are evil, remember--deserve whatever we get.

And, too many weak seed Whites have internalized these thoughts into their subconscious minds and simply crawl into corners and whimper and are willing to die rather than to think of themselves as racists.

We are seeing a version of the Stockholm Syndrome in present day White America, where psychologically weak Whites identify with their attackers and oppressors and almost cry out: "I'm no good. Why, oh, why was I born with this hated White skin. I'm a born racist. Please rob me and rape me and kill me, I deserve it for being born White. I just want to erase myself and all other Whites from existence. I must find redemption for my evil White birth by being a victim. I must die on my own cross for the evils of Whiteness."

And, we read about White parents, with just such a sick mindset, forgiving and even befriending Blacks who have murdered their children. And, we hear of other mentally weak Whites who are attacked by Blacks who then say they understand why they were attacked (because they're White) and they don't want the Blacks punished if they are caught.

There are other confused Whites who get praised for the help that they are giving to Blacks in Africa, when there are plenty of their fellow Whites who are closer to home who could use some help. Why aren't they helping poor Whites--these, as I've named them before--Great White Mothers and Great White Fathers? It is partly because they seek redemption for being born White and partly because they are neurotic pathological altruists who harbor secret thoughts that they are superior and that they must help those who are inferior to help try to lift them up to their own superior level. It is only by their help that the poor "natives" can live better. The poor natives can't do it themselves because, again, of evil Whites who have kept them down.

And, so it goes in our present post-American America. Our new Dark Age.

Will White Americans man up and woman up and realize that they don't have to apologize for being White and that they have nothing to atone for, and will they become a bold and expansive people once again or will the sissies and the weak seeds among us keep being listened to?

Maybe, just maybe, we are seeing some Whites who have hit rock bottom, and who are now heading back up. Perhaps they believe things have gotten so bad that they have nothing to lose by speaking out and fighting back. And, they're right. I've seen signs of this of some Whites starting to head back up, and I've written about those signs, often in terms of how right wing parties and nationalists in Europe are starting to win the ears of the White masses, but time will tell if I'm right or not.
unquote

==================================
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDk_OEq8PW4

Is White Genocide Real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sm4GhnAjWM

Who has been the driving force behind White Genocide since 1945 ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM
By their own admission.

It was threads like this the drove the pro genocide criminals working to eliminate us to get NNNF taken down, that is my guess.

The Anti's if your ever talk face to face with them they do want to White race murdered off, and incite such hate against based pure lies and their maniacal two faced sociopathic hate that harbor for all not in their group. These people are what they project about Whites.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...t-against-law-enforcement-agencies-dismissed/

Autumn Pasquale Lawsuit Against Law Enforcement Agencies Dismissed
June 15, 2016 3:10 PM

CLAYTON, NJ (CBS) — The Gloucester County Prosecutor’s Office has announced a lawsuit on behalf of the estate of Autumn Pasquale has been dismissed.

Pasquale, 12, was found murdered in October of 2012.

The lawsuit said that police didn’t act properly and that if they had, there’s “a reasonable chance” Autumn Pasquale would be alive.

Officials say the defendants in the 2014 civil suit were the New Jersey State Police, Gloucester County, the county’s Presecutor’s Office, Monroe, Franklin and Elk Townships, Clayton, Glassboro and several police officers, who were all involved in the search for Pasquale.

Pasquale was found dead on October 23, 2012 and two teenage Clayton black boys were charged.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...urder-Autumn-Pasquale-Clayton--424207194.html

Chucker Charged in Teen Girl's Murder More Than 4 Years Ago Arrested in Home Invasion: Police
Dante Robinson, 21, of Clayton, New Jersey, is accused of breaking into a home in the Kay Lane area in Sicklerville, New Jersey around 12:30 a.m. Monday.
By David Chang
Published at 9:24 PM EDT on May 24, 2017

Dante-Robinson.jpg

A South Jersey man who was charged more than four years ago along with his brother in the murder of a 12-year-old girl but was later released is now charged in connection to a home invasion.

Dante Robinson, 21, of Clayton, New Jersey, is accused of breaking into a home in the Kay Lane area in Sicklerville, New Jersey around 12:30 a.m. Monday. Robinson is charged with robbery, burglary, aggravated assault, endangering the welfare of a child, theft, and conspiracy to commit robbery.

Police say Robinson suffered an injury during the incident and is being treated at Cooper University Hospital. He will be sent to Camden County Jail pending a pretrial detention hearing after he's released.

In October of 2012, Robinson and his younger brother Justin Robinson were arrested and charged in the murder of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale in Clayton. Police say Autumn was riding her bike to a friend's house when Justin and Dante lured the girl into their home with the promise of trading bike parts.

Two days after she disappeared, Autumn's body was found in a recycling bin near the boys' home. Both were charged with murder. Justin Robinson was sentenced to 17 years in prison in 2013 after he admitted to strangling Pasquale. He pleaded guilty in adult court to aggravated manslaughter, saying he alone and not his brother strangled Autumn. Dante Robinson was released from a youth correctional facility after pleading guilty to obstruction in connection to Pasquale's death.

https://www.nj.com/gloucester-count...der-case-gets-35-years-for-home-invasion.html

Man involved in Autumn Pasquale’s murder case gets 35 years for home invasion

Updated Oct 23, 4:40 PM

HUT2HD4AXVHFLNCAQMKW7VFVMY.JPG

A Clayton man best known for admitting to obstruction in the shocking death of 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale in 2012 is now headed to prison for decades for an unrelated home invasion in which he himself was shot.

Dante Robinson, 25, was sentenced Thursday to 35 1/2 years in prison
with 27 years of parole ineligibility for the armed home invasion in May of 2017 in Sicklerville, the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office said in a statement.

Dante Robinson
What circle of forever Hell in Dante's Inferno does this and other evil chayyahs belong in?
The violent black beast living thing has a predestination to be tormented among the ranks of the forever damned, never to leave. It does not know what it is.

Give it a couple more years, his little brother Justin ends up in prison. They all do.

Back