AAAAAAAGGGGGGAAAAAAHGGGGGGHHHHH

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

black.jpg

Largo man accused of aggravated child abuse

A Largo man was arrested Thursday after being accused of placing his girlfriend's 5-year-old son in a freezer.

Police said 22-year-old Nicholas Black placed the child into a meat locker style freezer on numerous occasions.

They said they got a complaint that Black would place the child in the freezer then sit on the lid.

They said the child could be heard kicking and screaming inside while Black laughed.

Police also arrested the child's mother, 32-year-old Melissa Bentley
Hansen because they said she was pres

ent when the incidents took place. Both suspects were transported to Pinellas County Jail.

**Deyz Mo'**

Boy says he was put in freezer

Nicholas Jermaine Black
B_1_1bBLACK_227530_1111.jpg

Melissa Bentley
B_3_BENTLEY_227530_1111.jpg

B_3_TPFREEZER_227530_1111.jpg

LARGO - To his 5-year-old mind, it wasn't always clear why his mother's boyfriend would stuff him head first into a chest freezer.

Eventually, he found a way out: Stop crying.

On Thursday, Largo police arreste
d th
e bo
y's mother, Melissa Bentley Hansen, 32, of 704 Beverly Ave., on a charge of child neglect for failing to protect her son from her live-in boyfriend, Nicholas Jermaine Black. Black, 23, put the boy inside the freezer and sat on top to keep him inside at least five times since mid October, detectives said.

"The ki
d could be heard inside the freezer, obviously kicking and pushing to get out," said Largo police Sgt. Stephen Slaughter. "That child must have been scared to death."

Black, who faces an aggravated child abuse charge, was being held without bail in Pinellas County Jail. Hansen, meanwhile, remained in custody in lieu of $20,000 bail.

The investigation was triggered Wednesday evening after an anonymous call to a child abuse hotline, Detective Mike Stephenson said. The caller said the boy was often locked in the freezer until he stopped crying.

Stephenson went to a relative
's h
ome wher
e the boy and his 11-year-old sister were staying Wednesday night. The children, whose names were not made public, showed no signs of physical abuse and appeared to be otherwise well-fed and clothed.

Neither of them could explain precisely what prompted Black to lock the boy in the freezer with frozen meat and vegetables, Stephenson said. Sometimes, the boy was punished for bugging his sister.
Sometimes, he hadn't done anything.

At least once, Black sat on the freezer door and laughed while the boy was inside, the detective said. The girl was never put inside, though she told police Black tried once.

The boy apparently was kept inside for no more than two minutes.

"He said he got the chills, but was able to warm himself a little," the detective said.

Stephenson confronted the couple on Thursday with the children's account. Black, who works as a boat repairman, told the detective he had never locked the child inside the free
zer. Instead
, Black said
, he only put the boy's head inside and held him there until he got cold, the detective said.

"He said it started out as a joke and then it turned into, "Do you want to go into the freezer?"' Stephenson said.

Hansen, a self-employed house cleaner, was present during at least one of the incidents and supported Black's version, Stephenson said. The couple's relationship dates back to about mid October,
when the first incident allegedly occurred.

Neither Hansen's nor Black's relatives could be reached for comment Thursday evening.

Records show Black has been arrested before in Pinellas County on misdemeanor charges, including obtaining property in exchange for a worthless check in 2004. Hansen's record in the county is limited to a traffic offense.

The children are staying with a relative and remain under the supervision of the state Department of Childr
en and Families.

Before e
nding his interview and leaving the boy to his coloring books, Stephenson asked the boy what the police should do with Black.

"Take him to jail," the boy replied.

I wanna kill 'em, I wanna kill bof 'em!

T.N.B.

If this was a white child from this whore's previous "legitimate" relations, I'd say both of these actors deserve to suffer the same fate. Strip them naked and freeze them to death.

ON THE OTHER HAND, if the child in question was a typical, noisy hyperactive mulatto piece of human filth, it's obvious to me that this nigger was typically lazy in keeping it on ice for only two minutes.

Good NNN reporting: Taking an OBJECTIVE view to facts!

Freezing a kid, hmmm, an interesting contrast to the ghetto lobster we are so used to seeing boons do. What will they think of next? Disgusting that the blonde white woman is shacked up with a boon, that turns my stomach!!

Gman

The child is FIVE years old so for sure and that leaves THIS NIGGER out of the picture concerning THIS child. A nigger does not stay with any White Whore for 5 years in most cases. He was being interrupted when f**king this poor exuse for a mother let alone a WHITE Woman, so this is how a NIGGER deals with the children of a White woman...A B U S E.

So I am taking bets it is a WHITE child which is why the NIGGER did what he did. It is a pattern of WHITE CHILD ABUSE documented here on NNN that when the mother is white, hooked up with a nigger boyfriend, that more then likely the NIGGER will abuse the child BECAUSE it is WHITE more times then not. When has it EVER been documented on NNN that a NIGGER loved a WHITE CHILD let alone a WHITE PERIOD! ?

Anyhow...got some calls in to find out and will inform as soon as possible.

Just a feeling in my bones this was a WHITE CHILD...do I ho

pe I am wrong??? ...
well...I "plead the 5th" on that one cause all of you know just how much I love niggers!

http://www.wtsp.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=21068

051110185543_black-hansen.jpg

Cops say five-year-old was forced into cold freezer

By:Valerie Boey

Largo, Florida - The mother of a five-year-old and her boyfriend are in the Pinellas County Jail tonight. Largo Police officers say, the boyfriend put the child in a cold, dark freezer, while the mother watched. According to authorities, Nicholas Black sat on the lid laughing, so the boy couldn't get out. The victim's sister told cops, her brother kicked and struggled.

Detective Mike Stephenson, Largo Police Department:
She said he was yelling and screaming while he was placed in the freezer.

Investigators say Black also had five ot

her warrants, which include writing worthless checks to driving with a suspended license. Bl
ack lives with the boy's mother, Melissa Hansen. Hansen is charged with child neglect for failing to protect her son.

Detective Mike Stephenson, Largo Police Department:
She's basically on his side saying it's a joke never placed him inside the freezer.

Neighbors say cops have been at the house before. Many can't understand why anyone would want to hurt the child.

Debra Sattal, Neighbor:
He's a good boy, rides his bike around, says hi to everybody, same with the girl, they're happy kids, you would have never known anything was going on.

Originally posted by war eagle@Nov 11 2005, 06:01 PM
The child is FIVE years old so for sure and that leaves THIS NIGGER out of the picture concerning THIS child. A nigger does not stay with any White Whore for 5 years in most cases. He was being interrupted when f**king this poor exuse for a mother let alone a WHITE Woman, so this is how a NIGGER deals with the children of a White woman...A B U S E.

So I am taking bets it is a WHITE child which is why the NIGGER did what he did. It is a pattern of WHITE CHILD ABUSE documented here on NNN that when the mother is white, hooked up with a nigger boyfriend, that more then likely the NIGGER will abuse the child BECAUSE it is WHITE more times then not. When
r
r
has it EVER been documented on NNN that a NIGGER loved a WHITE CHILD let alone a WHITE PERIOD! ?

Anyhow...got some calls in to find out and will inform as soon as possible.

Just a feeling in my bones this was a WHITE CHILD...do I hope I am wrong??? ...well...I "plead the 5th" on that one cause all of you know just how much I love niggers!
I totally agree that this is a white child being abused by a nigger. That was my first impression and I'm sure that is the case.

T.N.B

Back