Abortion Will Lead To Muslim Nation

José María

Registered
AUSTRALIA could become a Muslim nation within 50 years because "we are aborting ourselves almost out of existence", a Government backbencher says.

The former minister Danna Vale is one of five Coalition women proposing an amendment to the private member's bill that seeks to remove ministerial veto over abortion drugs such as RU486. At a news conference called by the five yesterday, she said it was important politicians considered the ramifications "for the community and the nation we become in the future".

"I have read "â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¦ comments by a certain imam from the Lakemba Mosque [who] actually said that Australia is going to be a Muslim nation in 50
years' time," said Mrs Vale, MP for the southern Sydney seat of Hughes.

"I didn't believe him at the time. But "â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¦ look at the birthrates and you lo
ok at the fact that we are aborting ourselves almost out of existence by 100,000 abortions every year "â┚¬Ã…¡ÃƒÆ’”�Å¡¦ You multiply that by 50 years. That's 5 million potential Australians we won't have here."[/b]

Comment: What white person hasn't been called a racist whenever he or she stands up for themselves?

NEWS.com.au

Vale isolated on Muslim commets

February 14, 2006

AN Islamic community leader says Liberal backbencher Danna Vale's comments about Australians aborting themselves out of existence while Muslim families grew are racist.
"How low can this person get to in terms of racism?" president of Australian Federation of Islamic Councils Dr Amir Ali said.

"This is the most racist comment I have ever seen."

Ms Vale - whose southern Sydney electorate takes in areas hit by race strife - yesterday joined four other female coalition colleagues in opposing attempts to strip Health Minister Tony Abbott of his approval powers over the abortion drug RU486. Fellow MPs have distanced themselves from her co
mments.

"I've actually read in (Sydney's) The Daily Telegraph (newspaper) where a certain imam from th
e Lakemba mosque actually said that Australia's going to be a Muslim nation in 50 years' time," she said.

"I didn't believe him at the time, but you know when you actually look at the birth rates and when you look at the fact that we are aborting ourselves almost out of existence by 100,000 abortions every year and that's on a guesstimate.

"You multiply that by 50 years, that's five million potential Australians we won't have here."

Dr Ali said Ms Vale's comments were destructive to the social fabric of Australia.

"Muslim people are human beings, they are also living in poverty, they can't afford to have more than a couple of children these days," he said.

" ... even people that come from other cultures they have large families.

"I think she has gone
overboard, I think this should be condemned."

John Morgan, director of Australian Institute of Ethics and Professions and an Anglican priest, said Ms Vale had been divisive.

"At a time when Australian society needs to see itself
as one and we are talking about people learning about Australia and absorbing Australian values, to make divisive comments like this is not only less than helpful its aggressive in the wrong way," he said.

Skara Brae,

madkins

Muslim nation fear doesn't stack up
http://www.news.com.au/region/0,10133,1248,00.html

Damage control! Some interesting statistics.

My red highlights and comments in []

IF AUSTRALIA is to become a Muslim country within 50 years, as predicted by anti-abortionist MP Danna Vale, then nobody has told the statistician.

Just 282,000 people - 1.5 per cent of the population - listed Islam as their religion in the 2001 census. And only a tiny fraction of the immigration intake is Muslim.

[So why do they feature
so highly in the crime reports? Why is so much media time spent dealing with their delicate sensibilities?]

Immigration figures show that of the top 10 countries of origin for immigrants last financial year, only one of them, Malaysia, had a large Islamic population.

There w
ere 19,636 Malaysian immigrants last year, compared with 166,000 New Zealanders and 115,000 from Britain.

Malaysian-born mothers had a birthrate of 1.3 per woman - well under the national rate of 1.8.

Mothers from North Africa and the Middle East had a comparatively high birthrate of 2.9. But less than 13,000 immigrants came from that region, and only a minority of them were likely to have been Muslim.

In the census, 105,719 Australians born in North Africa or the Middle East listed Christianity as their religion, while 79,819 listed Islam.

<!--c
oloro:#FF0000-->[The answer of course is that they are a big problem.]

It would take a huge rise in the Muslim immigration rate and a great deal of abortions for Australia to have even a large Islamic population in Mrs Vale's lifetime.

[How about in our children's lifetimes? Or their children? We have the chance now to stop this. Once that chance is lost it will n
ot come again.]
[/b]

This is a good example of how whining from a "tiny" muslim minority somehow becomes important news

Sheikh looks to disband advisory body
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Sheikh...0064225803.html

I won't bore you with the whole article....

Australia's Islamic spiritual leader has threatened to disband John Howard's hand-picked Muslim advisory body unless a member with links to a radical organisation is removed.

Sheikh Taj Aldin Alhilali has told The Australian newspaper he will write to the prime minister to express concerns about the presence on the 14-member Muslim Community Reference Group of Mustapha Kara-Ali.

Mr Kara-Ali told the newspaper he would not be "bullied" out of the group.

"No one man can monopolise community affairs. Australia is not a dictatorship," he said.[/b]

So what? The government (Whit
ey) sets up an advisory board to help the muslims cope with ALL the issues accociated with living in my country.
The muslims continue to bleat and threaten to disband the group. And this is news? Who cares? Nobody but the "tiny" minority. Yet it is presented as though it affects us all. Disband the group. It won't make one particle of difference to my life. Enough ranting for today....

This fool statistician only looks at the linear rate of birth. The greater the number of lebs and wogs, the more malicious deaths and woundings of Whites will occur. There is a dangerous exponent hidden here which conniving politicians choose to obscure. Whites should be frightened to death of this hidden shiitskin exponent; viz. it takes only one nigger to kill several Whites. Fewer Whites means less chance of a White birth as opposed to a greater number of shiitskin births which leads to even more murders of Whites ... ad finitum until the Whites are all gone. White abortion is wrong and is helping the demons destroy civilization even faster.

The linear rate of birth this idiot uses is obsolete when wogs and lebs are involved; the muds do multiply like rabbits, but they also kill many of their Masters during their meaningless and insignificant lifespans.

The only logical so
lution is to outlaw abortion for Whi
tes and make it mandatory for every inferior subhuman of any and all shades of brown, black, yellow or red. You won't be sorry when they are out of the equation.

Danna Vale defends Muslim comments
http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Danna-...0064196483.html

It is refreshing to see a politician stand up for what she believes. Even as she faces a sh_t storm of accusations of racism and political correctness.

I am surprised the muslim community has not been more vocal in their condemnation of free-speech. Or, that one of our esteemed muslim non-leaders has not issued a fatwah, or whatever they call it, against her.

A federal Liberal MP has defended her controversial comments on Australia becoming a Muslim nation as being about population figures.

Sydney MP Danna Vale was criticised after sayi
ng this week that Australia was aborting itself out of existence and could become a Muslim nation.

Mrs Vale told parliament she believed she been defam
ed in a newspaper report.

She said the St George and Sutherland Shire Leader had reported criticism of her by Labor senator Michael Forshaw.

The article said: "Sutherland Shire-based NSW ALP senator Michael Forshaw's described Mrs Vale's comments as disgraceful and offensive."

Senator Forshaw was quoted as saying: "It is irresponsible and inflammatory conduct by member of parliament to peddle these spurious, bigoted falsehoods, particularly given the racially motivated violence that occurred in Cronulla and other parts of Sydney last December."

Mrs Vale said she denied Senator Forshaw's allegations against her.

"I have made no statements that could be described as spurious, bigoted falsehoods or disgraceful or offensive," she told parliament.

&
quot;The comments I made ... were based on demographics only.

"And I consider these allegations and comments to be offensive.

"I totally reject them and I consider them to be defamatory."[/b]

Back