Backgrounder on "THE RETURN OF FIGHT CLUB" or FIGHT CLUB - ROUND 2

Zardoz

Forum Security Chief
The original NNN FIGHT CLUB ran here exclusively this Spring.

It just wouldn't stop - I only rarely lifted the heavy iron cover to the Storm Drain converted to a blood-sports underground club - admission to known followers of illicit venue - tickets were selling for $50 US dollars each before the Biden Inflation and Flatulence.

The whole thing came to the attention of those you do not want to know about stuff and the participants each survived to go their own ways for a while - at least one participant was actually BANNED from the New Nation News Forum - about the only one in the last 20. year and the prior BANEES were guilty of CRIMINAL ACTS including HACKING and IDENTITY THEFT!!!!

I was really surprised and disappointed that some of the participant just could not get over it and
only a few days after being forgiven by the BACKER of NNN - there were a few 'fist bumps' and all agreed to go back to before the vendetta-feud-"CIVIL"-war started... as I mentioned... we had sent one of the combatants off to a Recovery House under WITNESS PROTECTION - but somebody DOXed him (her or it?)

Oh well, I digress... we had hoped this nightmare would slip into the depths of DARKNESS from which it emerged...
but someone may have become possessed with demon? of sorts that like a succubus, allowed hm no sleep until - despite the BEST of INTENTIONS... made him, like the feral dog in the bible story...

but, enough of the background... the [BACKER of NNN] agreed that if this is not the PUBLIC FACE we wish to put on the GREAT CAUSE.... at least it might be recycled into the postscript MORAL of the URBAN LEGEND of the LOST CAUSE
Amos 3:3 | View whole chapter | See verse in context Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Last edited:
Back