BLACK: “There’s blood everywhere out here;” Crews respond to stabbing at apartment complex in Dayton

Arheel's Uncle

Senior Reporter

“There’s blood everywhere out here;” Crews respond to stabbing at apartment complex in Dayton​

WHIO Staff
Sat, August 13, 2022 at 12:42 PM·1 min read

Crews responded to reports of a woman being stabbed at an apartment complex in Dayton Friday evening.
“Someone’s getting stabbed,” a caller tells dispatchers in a 911 call obtained by News Center 7 through a public records request.
Crews were called to Wentworth Apartments around 7 p.m. to reports of a woman being stabbed, according to Montgomery County dispatch.
In the call the man tells the dispatcher that there is blood in the hallway of the apartment complex.
He said that he can hear yelling coming from one of the apartments, “Help me, Help me, Help me” he said the woman was screaming.
>> 1 dead, 1 in serious condition after crash in Harrison Twp.; Suspects fled the scene
He said the screaming eventually stopped.
The woman usually lives by herself but a man was heard in the apartment with her, according to the caller.
Dispatch said records show that an arrest was made, but did not say what charges the person faced or their identity.
According to Montgomery County Jail records, Deandre Lloyd was arrested at 7 p.m. at Wentworth Avenue.
Lloyd was arrested on charges including murder and obstructing official business.

c8706cb132bff97f8d0ab0681690abd4

The Montgomery County Coroner’s Office could not confirm if they were called to the apartment complex Friday evening.
In the 911 call the man names the woman who he believes lives in the apartment where the screaming is coming from, the coroner’s office did confirm they have her body.
According to dispatch records, no one was taken from the scene to the hospital.
We are working to learn more and will update this story as we get new information.

Back