Black Is Beautifugly!

Nigtarded

Da TNB Reporter
10486901_BG1.jpg

http://www.wafb.com/Global/story.asp?S=10486901&nav=menu57_2

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh lawd, did ya’ll fine a sexy ho der. Onlies thang be, aye jus ain’t know iz aye hook up wiff her, is aye can afford all dat lipstick.

Black is Beautiful!

Black Power!

Tupac Foeva!

Gibs it up ta B.I.G.!

Yo!!!!​

Well, there is Monkey Love and now there is Monkey Puke....

Oh yeh, it is:

RECOGNIZE

REPRESENT

then:

REVOLUTION!

This is their plan to take over simplified from the "Steps for Social Change" from the Atlanta King Center, discussed elsewhere in this forum. Add a "MF" after each, and you have it, as in: RECOGNIZE, MotherFxxer!

I'm shocked. Just when I think (just a florda cracker here) I have heard and seen it all. This Site never ceases to amaze me... probably huge numbers more, too shocked! Niggers can invent more ways to be UGLY, than I ever imagined! This sheboon has the niggress attitude, Yous ain't gonin to reprimand yo's kids. We will do it for you, attitude.. This groid thinks it is nigga Gawd. This SPOOK needs to be Spooked. It ain't no teacha... What is it cred...grades? Investigation is manditory, on her'n history... wa scoo did groid(sista) gradate fo. Chit she'd b whitey pawn...LIBERALS... Sorry Rambling

Re: Black Is So Beautiful!

19713831_640X360.jpg

http://www.newnation.co/ forums/showthread.php?t=158051

Dis nigress be our local tv presenta

darcel_grimes.jpg

But check out the local Topix forum. People are tired of the nigger and her wigs!

The eye bugging she does looks like somebody snuck up from behind and pinched her on the bottom. I wish she would leave, but I'm afraid hell will freeze over first.

I saw her in SAM's the other day. She was so full of herself when someone recognized her that she coudn't get that s--- eatin' grin off her face the whole time she was in there. She surely gets off by looking in the mrror.

And her wigs are getting SO old! One can only imagine how ugly her real hair must be.

She doesn't even have enough education to pronounce simple words correctly:

Hurricane- "hairy-cane"

flurries= "flair-ies"

hurry='hairy"

worried= "w
are-ied", etc.

When I (alone) complained about it to the station, they made all kinds of excuses for her, including calling these ignorant pronunciations 'local dialect'.

But they WILL remove her if the public outcry is loud enough.

She probably won't go down without playing her 'race card' because that is truly all she has, and she has used it over and over for decades.

But please still send your cards and letters and thereby you will force the station to take a real stand.

And maybe we can have some REAL talent regularly on the local evening news before I die.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/asheville-nc/TATQKB1OG6Q6QKF0U

Could ya imagine a cross with these fine specimens and the Bono Hog Dyke (BHD)? Course, if BHD gets that sex change thang, it'll hafta be a radiator hose to get past all that gut....

blingbling.jpg

Back