Boon Kidnaps Niglet, Runs Fo' It

Animal Control

(Was Senior Reporter - reactivating account)
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=21698Amber Alert issued for missing Jacksonville toddler

"Jacksonville, Florida -- An Amber Alert has been issued regarding a missing child in Jacksonville.

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement are looking for 7-month-old Emily Brown. She is a black female, two feet tall, 17 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, who was last seen wearing a lime green sweat suit with a blue undershirt and is in danger.

051124123750_brown1.jpg

Emily Brown

Authorities say the child was abducted by 34-year-old Abraham Brown. Abraham is a black male, 6 feet tall, 260 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, who was last seen wearing a red sweat shirt. <b

>Abraham has a burn mark on his r
ight arm.[/b] (Looks like someone already tried to dispatch this groid; maybe this time they can finish the job!)

05112412385_brown2.jpg

Abraham Brown, nigger kidnapper

They may be traveling in a small late 90's red or burgandy vehicle, tag unknown"

Police: Father Turns Himself In 18 Hours After Taking Baby

"JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A Thanksgiving Day Amber Alert was canceled when a man with a history of violence brought his 7-month-old daughter to the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office.

Emily Brown's mother claims the man, Abraham Brown, 34, arrived at her Arlington apartment Wednesday night carrying a Bible and asking to see the baby. Before she could call police, she said Brown knocked down a glass door, took Emily and drove off.

Emily was returned safety about 2 p.m. -- 18 hours after she was taken -- and reunited with her mother. Brown was arrested.

Emily's mother, Elizabeth Jackson, obtained an injunction earlier this year barring Brown from coming near her residence or his daughter.

"This is n

ot the first time he has taken her," Jackson said at a midday news conferenc
e asking for the public's help finding the girl.

According to police, Brown has been arrested 19 times on numerous charges, including stalking, aggravated assault, drugs, robbery, burglary and traffic offenses. (Sounds like a great role model for the young pickaninny! :rotfl:)

Brown said he had not seen his daughter for four months and was desperate to see her.

"I love my daughter and you know I would do anything in the world for her," Brown said as he was walked to jail in handcuffs. "And I'm going to see her, no matter what."

Brown is charged with burglary, interference with custody and other offenses."

-------

I don't know why this nigger would
wan
t to see this pigfaced buckwheat... it's making me sick just looking at it!

Back