Boon strangles girlfriend

Gman

News Editor
Police: Boyfriend Strangles Pregnant Woman To Death

6374566_240X180.jpg

6374568.jpg

Investigators in Titusville, Fla., charged a 28-year-old man Monday with strangling his pregnant girlfriend to death in their duplex apartment.

An investigation began Monday morning after a neighbor found an elderly blind man who lived in the same home with a slashed throat, Local 6 News partner Florida Today reported.

Police first questioned, then arrested the woman's boyfriend, identified as John Moore, who shared the home with victim Laura Ann Davis and Eliza "Willie" Brown, 71.

John Moore.

Moore was charged with first-degree murder in Davis' death and attempted murder in connection with the slashing of Brown's throat. He was not charged with the death of the unb
orn c
hild, Florida Today reported.

"It was a domestic argument over him and his drug use and his lack of bringing money into the home," said Warren Van Vuren, spokesman for the Titusville Police Department. "He strangled her and left her for dead. Then he took some stuff and got drugs."

Moore then returned home and attacked Brown for more drug money, Van Vuren said.

The incident was reported to police about 9 a.m., not long after the neighbor went to check on the residents living in the duplex apartment building they shared on the 400 block of Pine Street.

"He (the neighbor) talked to an elderly, blind man who asked him to walk him to Tropic Street, about a block away. The neighbor realized that something was wrong because the older man had an injury to his throat, possibl
y ca
used by a knife," Van Vuren said. "It was a pretty severe cut."

Paramedics arrived and treated Brown before transporting him to Parrish Medical Center in stable condition.

Police checked the apartment and later
fo
und Davis' body inside.

Patricia Ford, who identified herself as Davis' godmother, watched as police collected crime scene evidence and placed it on tables outside the home.

"She was a sweet person, a kind person, somebody who wouldn't bother anyone," Ford said, adding that the woman had a 17-month-old child and a volatile relationship with Moore.

The child was not at home at the time of the slaying, officials said.

Whenever a white woman takes up with a boon, no good will come of it. Usually it ends with the woman getting hurt or killed. Why a white woman would want to be with a nigger is beyond my understanding. These dark cretins are animals.

Gman

What a heartwarming story! :clap:

I think that the ape did the world a favor by aborting his hell-spawned progeny along with his prize africanized white female.

I wonder what her parents and siblings (if she has any) are saying right now?

Originally posted by Brewski@Jan 24 2006, 01:13 AM
I wonder what her parents and siblings (if she has any) are saying right now?
They'll be looking after her 17-month-old chimp.

the woman had a 17-month-old child and a volatile relationship with Moore.

Murderer of BCL pleads guilty [Disturbing video at link]

Emotions Explode During Murderer's Courtroom Guilty Plea

13961164_240X180.jpg

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- Emotions exploded between two families outside a Brevard County courtroom after a man pleaded guilty to killing his pregnant girlfriend.

Inside the courtroom, John Moore III calmly pled guilty to murder and armed robbery Thursday, but moments after the hearing the victim's family erupted with emotion.

The sister of victim Laura Davis could not contain herself as a confessed murderer's family left the courtroom. Deputies moved in to control the situation as the victim's mother made her feelings known.

"Him sitting in prison is not going to bring my child back. Her baby is never gonna breathe. This man killed his own baby. He killed my child. How can you kill two people cause you want to get high?" said the victim's mother, Donna Davis.

Minutes earlier, Moore pled guilty to killing his girlfriend, who was pregnant at the time, and slitting the throat of Elijah Brown, a blind man who played dead to survive the attack.

Investigators said Moore wanted money for crack cocaine.

"It's a horrible case all the way around. And I feel justice has been done. He's a habitual violent offender. He counts as the three strikes you're out," said prosecutor Susan Stewart.

Since the January 2006 murder, Donna Davis has fought for change in Florida law, hoping one day killing a pregnant woman will count as two murders.

"If she's pregnant, you come in, you torture this woman and kill her. You need justice. You need to go to jail for two murders," Davis said.

Moore was not sentenced Thursday. That will happen next week and he will likely get at least 40 years behind bars.

They sure are Gman, they sure are. What white women fail to realise is that the ape expects them to bring home the bacon not them.

Accused killer accepts plea deal

... the two argued about Moore's drug use and his failure to bring money into the home.

Moore strangled Laura Davis, took items and bought drugs. Authorities said he later came back and attacked Elijah "Willie" Brown, a 72-year-old blind man who let the couple live with him in return for caring for him.

Sad but true fact of a BCL getting what she deserved. Bedding down with niggers is Russian Roulette, sooner or later it will kill you, it's unavoidable and it's certain death how ever you look at it.

Looking at the BCL's family should we expect anything else though, and is it really any loss. Nope I don't think so.

I remember when Gman first posted this, but didn't think of it as I was posting a video of it the other day. Here's two YouTube videos concerning this case. One is from Rasp' post above and the other is the one I made the other day. The nig received forty years, forty years for killing his preggy White GF and her unborn child (thanks for that) and slashing that old nig dudes throat. Not a bad deal really, if he can live long enough, we'll see him again. That's of course if we live that long. But forty years of feeding and providing housing, guarding him, his medical care etc etc etc really makes no sense when one considers the cost of a basic piece of rope and the use of an old oak tree.

BTW, sure looks like the nig is eating well while in jail, comparing his mug shot to his last court appearance, it look like he's gained a lot of weight.

His murderous rampage was because of "drugs" - oh boy, that gives the brainwashed an excuse for the nigger. The nigger didn't do it, they never do anything wrong, it was either guns, violent video games, jungle beat rap or in this nigs case, drugs - drugs killed that woman. Our sweet nigs just can't do no wrong . . .

Aye needs anotha candy bar an iz yo don't gibs
it ta me, yalls be racist

zzz024xc0.jpg

Yall HEAR me?

zzz022ec1.jpg

Back