Boons charged with robbing undercover trooper in

Rick Dean

Registered

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachus..._in_drug_sting/

Five Springfield men charged with robbing undercover trooper in drug sting
June 10, 2004

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. -- Five Springfield men pleaded innocent to robbery charges Wednesday after allegedly stealing $3,500 from an undercover state police officer trying to catch them in a drug sting.

The trooper, who is still working undercover and was not named by authorities, negotiated a deal with Joao F. Alves, 23, to buy 100 OxyContin p
lls on Tuesday, according to Attorney General Thomas Reilly.

Alves asked the undercover trooper to wait for him while he went to retrieve the drugs. Alves disappeared into a wooded area, and three ot

her men soon surrounded the trooper's car and robbed him a
t gunpoint, Reilly said.

The three men ran into the woods and sped away in an SUV that was waiting for them, driven by another man, Reilly said.

When the trooper called for backup, another undercover officer spotted the four suspects, stopped their vehicle and ordered them out of the car. More state and local police arrived, arrested the four men and confiscated two loaded guns and the $3,500 allegedly stolen from the trooper, Reilly said.

Two children, younger than three years old, were found in the getaway car were handed over to family members, and the Department of Social Services has been notified, Reilly said.

Police later arrested Alves and charged him with distributing OxyContin, conspiracy, armed robbery,
and assault by means of a deadly weapon.

Also arrested were: Otis Lee Gaynor III, 18; Pernell D. Bodiford, 23; Brian P. Searles, 19; and Jason R. Bodiford, 21. They were each charged
with
armed robbery and assault by means of a deadly weapon.

Springfield Distri
ct Court Judge William Teahan ordered Gaynor held on $50,000 cash bail; the other four suspects were ordered held on $100,000 cash bail.

Wow, are there any clues that this is TNB??????? I can smell the stench of TNB clear up here in NY.. n-ggers have a distinct smell, not unlike the smell of my dog when he drops a filthy load every morning out in my yard. n-ggers are very much like the dogsh*t that my dog excretes every AM. n-ggers are sh*tbirds that foul the land around them. Later.\\

Gman

Back