Buck babysitter kills 3 year old

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

Baby sitter charged in death of child

Photo at link confirms negritude in the first degree.

Carlos Woods vehemently denied as he was led in handcuffs Tuesday morning from Jackson Police headquarters that he had killed a 3-year-old boy he was baby-sitting last week.

Woods, 33, of 685 Queen Circle Lane was arrested early Tuesday morning at his home. He was charged with murder in the death of Sean Morrison of 1515 First Ave. He is accused of beating Sean at his home Friday.

"I did not kill my child," Woods said. "I had to go into the den to cut the light off. That's when I seen him."

Police said Woods was not Sean's father.

Hinds County Coroner Sharon Grisham-
Stewart said Sean suffered a severe, traumatic head injury that didn't match with what police had
been told.

She said the boy's autopsy showed no other injuries. She wouldn't say anything else about the boy's injury or what might have happened to him.

Detectives were told Sean hurt himself after he fell off an exercise bike and hit his head on a fire place, said police spokesman Robert Graham.

The boy, who arrived by private vehicle at the University of Mississippi Medical Center, was taken off life support Sunday and died later that day, Grisham-Stewart said.

"From the coroner's autopsy, detectives believe the injury is more consistent with a homicide and not an accident," Graham said.

Woods was being held without bond Tuesday in the Hinds County Detention Center in Raymond.

Hinds County Circuit Court records show Woods has no criminal record.

Sean's mother, Wanda Rayford, was unavailable Tuesday afternoon, a
man at her apartment who identified himself as Sean's uncle said.

A woman inside Woods' house would not identify herself or answer the door Tuesday

Neighbors said Woods lived at the house with his mother, who is blind.

They also said they don't believe Woods would intentionally hurt any child.

"He was very respectable," said neighbor Kim Taylor, who has a 3-year-old son.

"I would say he is a very good neighbor."

She said she often saw him in his front yard as he watched Sean and another boy play.

Taylor said she was surprised to see police cars in front of Woods' house.

"I gave him my remorse," she said.

"It had to have been a complete accident. He probably turned his back for a minute. You can't keep your eyes on them all the time. Kids just do things. They don't know they can hurt themselves."

This is what happens wh
en your babysitter is an ugly nigger buck.

T.N.B.

"he fell"

"it waz coon-sensual"

"I beez innocent"

Whenever a coon opens it's lying lips, you can be sure a lie is coming, every time!!

These dark demons lie as easily and naturally as we breathe air.

Gman

Back