Charlize Theron - B.C.L. extrordinaire?

White Boy

Registered

Move over Carmen Electra, there is another B.C.L. on the block:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid...42132&printer=1

'I love you' Charlize Theron tells Mandela, 'me too' he replies
Thu Mar 11, 9:21 AM ET Add Entertainment - AFP to My Yahoo!

JOHANNESBURG (AFP) - Oscar golden-girl Charlize Theron (news) was overwhelmed with emotion when she met South Africa's most famous statesman -- telling Nelson Mandela "I love you so much".

Theron Overcome With Emotion Wh
le Meeting Mandela
(AP Video)
Theron, who became the first African to win the Best Actress Award last month for her portrayal of a prostitute in the movie "Monster", held hands with Mande

la,
85, during a photo-call at his offices in Johannesburg.

"You are an inspiration f
or everyone," Theron told the 1993 Nobel Peace Prize winner.

"Oh ... I love you too," the elderly statesman replied as he put his arm around the 28-year-old actress, who wore a plain white dress and had her hair tied back into a ponytail.

Mandela thanked "the girl from Benoni", east of Johannesburg, for "putting South Africa on the map."

"Even those who did not know it, now know where South Africa is," Mandela said.

People like Theron showed that the present South Africa was different from the country that suffered under apartheid, before 1994, Mandela said.

The former dancer turned actress was in the cou
ntry to promote her movie and to take a break from Hollywood, but has been swamped by adoring fans and has given numerous press interviews since her arrival here on Saturday.

OK, this is a "Carmen Electra"
images

and this is a "Charlize Theron"
images

but what's a "B.C.L."?
thumb.sge.sai76.110304141846.photo00.default-384x310.jpg

(maybe I need to study the link)
blink:

Charlize Theron should be ashamed of herself for betraying her race like that. Mandela is nothing but a communist pig and a destroyer of civilization. He deserved his 27 years in prison and a necklacing as well for his insurrection and violence; his ex-simian wife Winnie the Poo eater is even worse!

A couple of years ago, Charlize stated that the men in her country were pigs. I thought she was referring to the murdering, baby-raping kaffirs. Obviously not.

Now I know that she's just another brainwashed Hollywood idiot.

A simple suggestion for ALL South African/Mandella loving women:

Just stroll down ANY street in Johannesburg without your security entourage for a few minutes and see how much you get loved in return. Bet it will be more than a mouthful!

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/19/char...6.1112887196.1555605654-1576945406.1538355679

Charlize Theron confirms daughter Jackson is transgender
By Francesca Bacardi
April 19, 2019 | 11:39am

charlize-theron-2.jpg
iu

Charlize Theron and her black thingie, Jackson. Getty Images ; Splash News

Charlize Theron revealed that her 7-year-old child Jackson is transgender. :confused:

“Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” Theron told The Daily Mail, “Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!'” :rolleyes:

“So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive,” the “Long Shot” star shared.

“They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.”

Theron dressed Jackson in female clothes from there on out, embracing her child for who she is. :rolleyes:

“My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be,” she continued, “and I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.”

The Oscar-winning actress, 43, credited her mother for raising her in a way to believe that everyone should live their truths.

“You know, I grew up in [South Africa] where people lived with half-truths and lies and whispers and nobody said anything outright :mad:, and I was raised very specifically not to be like that,” Theron explained. “I was taught by my mom that you have to speak up; you have to be able to know that, when this life is over, you’ll have lived the truth you’re comfortable with, and that nothing negative can come from that.”

Theron adopted Jackson in 2012 and daughter August three years later. She always knew adoption would be an important part of her life after witnessing the orphanages in South Africa.

“Even when I was in relationships, I was always honest with my partners, that adoption of niglets was how my family would look one day,” she previously told People. “This was definitely not a second option for me. It was always my first.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlize Theron
She ought to be embarrassed. Unfortunately [not my opinion, just facts] she has international celebrity status and highly influential to blacks worldwide. She is part of the movement "let us blacken Hollywood, it's too White" like a lot of other fake actors. She's an anti-White pro-black activist who slyly teaches victimhood to blacks.
My opinion is, she's a media terrorist.
  The Second Boer War military leader Danie Theron was [Charlize's ] great-grand-uncle.[7]: 14  She is from an Afrikaner family, and her ancestry includes Dutch as well as French and German. Her French forebears were early Huguenots in South Africa.[7]: 14

British General Robert Baden-Powell spent much time in South Africa, he was the founder of the Boy Scouts and author of boy & girl scouting guides (he created Boy Scouting worldwide), who, as commander of the warring city of Mafeking, he fought a brutal war against the Boers on the British side. He was a Nat-Soc supporter and in his diary he wrote about how good the book Mein Kampf was.

Wow this is an older (historic) thread from 2004 - twenty years ago (almost)

thanks for the background linking her (heroic, pioneer) ancestry. - - - - and fascinating side note on the 'founding father' of the Boy scouts... a 'neo-nazi' (! ;)

Wow this is an older (historic) thread from 2004 - twenty years ago (almost)
I had found that this OLD thread has been viewed by "Guests" a number of times. That is how I find topics occasionally. Given my interests and utter disgust in the evil of media meddlers like Bob Dylan in the fraud of civil rights era, already knowing what she was about, I wanted to read what propaganda was said about Miss Fraud and prominent public negro lover Charlize.

After the Jewish lawyer gave free legal representation to the queer Eagle Scout, which he won and result queered up the Boy Scouts, out of more disgust I looked into the history and origins of BS of A.
Now we have "girls" in boy scouts.

I want to bump threads that need to be bumped.

“Even when I was in relationships, I was always honest with my partners, that adoption of niglets was how my family would look one day,” she previously told People. “This was definitely not a second option for me. It was always my first.”

Not even one White man stayed in the relationship with Charlize. She has admitted to 4 relationships with men, as seen in photos all 4 men were attractive well groomed White men.

Back