Evil step-mammy injures niglet's tallywacker

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
Miama Kromah
0581910413_Kromah_Miama.gif

Woman Charged With Injuring Stepson

(Richland County) - A Richland County woman has been charged with injuring her three-year-old stepson's genitals.

Deputies arrested 24-year-old Miama Kromah, charging her with unlawful conduct toward a child.

According to the arrest warrant against her, deputies say Kromah injured the child with a sharp object at an apartment on Saint Andrews Road Tuesday. She was apparently the only person with the victim at the time of the injury.

The victim was taken first to Lexington Medical Center, then to Palmetto Richland Children Hospital for surgery.

Kromah is currently free on bond.

Wake up America and smell the nigger.

T.N.B.

WISTV.com 8/19/05: Stepmother charged with unlawful conduct towards a child (complete article at link)

(Columbia) August 19, 2005 - A 24-year-old South Carolina State student was arrested Thursday and charged with unlawful conduct towards a child.

An arrest warrant states Miama Rebecca Kromah cut the scrotum of her three-year-old stepson with a sharp object.

Lt. Chris Cowan with the Richland County Sheriff's Department says it's one of the most horrific cases of child abuse investigators say they've seen in a while, "The child's scrotum had been cut open and the testicles had been pulled out."

:bong:

Deputies say Kromah is a native of Liberia and here on a student visa. The three year old's father is also here from Liberia on a work student visa, he was not home at the time of the incident.

De
puties are now trying to figure out what could have led her to this violent act.

----------------------

What's to figure out? This 100% Africoon mammy was just practicing responsible niglet ownership by neutering it before it got to reproducing age! :clap:

Maybe now the niglet will be able to keep out of trouble, like other animals that get fixed.

Originally posted by The Bobster@Aug 20 2005, 06:08 AM
Maybe now the niglet will be able to keep out of trouble, like other animals that get fixed.
My thoughts exactly, Bobster!! We should castrate all nigger bucks at birth, just imagine how many fewer rapes would take place in the country if the bucks were castrated at birth!!!!! If only!!!!

Gman

Originally posted by Gman+Aug 20 2005, 06:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gman @ Aug 20 2005, 06:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Bobster@Aug 20 2005, 06:08 AM
My thoughts exactly, Bobster!! We should castrate all nigger bucks at birth, just imagine how many fewer rapes would take place in the country if the bucks were castrated at birth!!!!! If only!!!!

Gman

Not only do they rape incessantly but they also urinate with total lack of discretion.

It's obvious these niggers don't have the intelligence or social skills to properly operate a Johnson.

Originally posted by Smilin' Jack@Aug 20 2005, 05:25 PM
Now, if they'd just spay the negress, it would be a totally happy story! :clap:
HO HO HO!!!

that would be priceless :D

It seems as Africans are more primitive than I thought before....next they will expect their son to produce

a son....which may be impossible now :smash2: :smash2:

too bad for him :clap: :rotfl:

Definitely Spaying the female is just as important if not more important than fixing the male. One male can impregnate many females.

In fact when I win the lottery I am going to start a new program which will give black women $1500 each to get spayed before their first child, and $500 after they have had kids. It would be nigger heaven, no repsonsibilities of kids, (f**k) all you want, and no chilluns to haul around.

I would also take donations. Also, mexicans would get $20 and a case of beer / case of beer respectively.

Back