Fascism, Nazism, Communism, Feminism

NNN-reader

Official Poster for email reporters
Fascism, Nazism, Communism, Feminism

Often I wondered why the tactics and strategies of feminism that concern us as men's activists or as people who worry about issues of discrimination against men and about the destruction of our families looked so familiar. The familiarity that I see extends even to the mannerisms and hair styles of many feminists, especially many of those who are judiciary activists. Similar concerns must have come to those people who saw similarities between fascism and feminism and coined the expression feminazis to label the more radical and ruling factions of feminism.
Given th
communist roots of the ideology of radical feminism and the fact that virtually without exception lecturers in women studies program call themselves Marxist, a more appropriate term to identify radical fem
inists would be femicommies or, better yet, redfems.

In her article The Planned Destruction of the Family, Erin Pizzey touches on the fact that the rhetoric and tactics of radical feminists are firmly rooted in communist ideological traditions (including terrorism - that includes terrorist bombings). In my mind the tactics and strategies of the radical feminists differ little from those used by the Nazis in the twenties and the early thirties to squelch their political opponents in their quest for power.
However, Erin Pizzey also described that posters of Mao and Guevera were featured prominently in the living rooms of the middle-class, white, radical feminists who eventually usurped her Chiswick women's refuge and that these women liberally used communist phraseology in their rhetoric, even
to the extent that they distributed copies of "The Little Red Book."

Christina Hoff Sommers, in her book "Who Stole Feminism?", compared some of the excesses of feminism tha
t affect academe to Maoist purges

Back