Female Teachers Accused Of Having Sex With Male Students

-88-

Registered
Female Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Student On Field Trip

9258013_240X180.jpg

Janet Klatt

Concord Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Student On Raleigh Field Trip
Janet Klatt Accused Of Having Sex With Student On Raleigh Field Trip

RALEIGH, N.C. -- A former world history teacher is out of jail after she was arrested on Monday for allegedly having sex with a 16-year-old male student last month during a field trip.

Janet Klatt, 44, was arrested and charged with sexual activity between a school personnel member and a student, a felony offense. Klatt, who was released on a $5,000 bond Monday afternoon, is not charged with statutory rape because the victim turned 16 in March.

Investigators said Klatt, a native of Zimbabwe who taught at a private school in Concord, N.C., called The Cannon School, was discovered
having sex with the student at the Clarion Hotel on Hillsborough Street during the overnight trip on April 28-29.

Raleigh police said they had been investigating the allegation since school administrators reported it several weeks ago.

Klatt had no comment on the charges against her. As a condition of her release, she surrendered her passport and is not to have any contact with the student.

Although there is no evidence that the student was forced to have sex, it is illegal in North Carolina for a teacher to have sex with a student.

"Consent doesn't enter into this," said Raleigh police spokesman Jim Sughrue. "That type of relationship is specifically forbidden by law regardless of what the surrounding circumstances might be."

Concord police are also investigating Klatt to determine whether similar crimes may have taken place in their jurisdiction. If they find any sex acts between the teacher and student occurred when the boy was 15 or younger, she could face more charges, which could i
nclude statutory rape.

Cannon School Board of Directors head John Robbins confirmed with WRAL that Klatt is no longer teaching, but would not say whether she resigned or was fired. He did say, however, that the school conducted a background check prior to hiring her.

Klatt lives with her husband and children in a neighborhood called the Highland Creek Golf Club. Neither she nor her family are shedding any light on exactly what happened in Raleigh.

Klatt's next court appearance is scheduled for Tuesday in Wake County.

Re: Female Teacher Accused Of Having Sex With Student On Field Trip

Oh boy, this is in the category of - "Homo News, Sexual Perversion" - That sure sounds like what took place in this story. These Homos, these, these perverts! Don't you know it should be a 44 y/o MAN and a 16 y/o BOY! Gee, haven't the Zionist taught you anything!?

Remember, after WW2 they changed it? No longer were 14, 15 and 16 y/o's of legal age. Now, they are still children . . . just babies. (We really can?t make wiggers out of them until that age).

You see, we needed them under our control . . . just a little bit longer. Plus if it's illegal to have sex with them, they can't have all those nasty lil white babies at such a young age. We didn?t like those family?s with 12 - 15 - 18 white children. Notice, how THAT began to stop after we raised the legal age? (and of course no
w, we have the people enslaved to us with the Federal Reserve - whites simple can?t afford to have all those anti-Semitic white babies like they use too!)

And BTW, we allow the lil 11 - 12 - 13 y/o black girls to sh*t out as many evil nigglets as they want. By the time they?re 20 - many have 3 - 4 - 5 chillins! We even force the whites to pay for them. Oy Vey!

This woman had sex with a 16 y/o boy! You know us Zionist can't allow that to be --- why, why, why - it?s perverted - homosexual even! ----- > It?s what EVER us Zionist say it is!

-------------------

I think we should ship her back to Zimbabwe, maybe a nice, kind, sweet 12-13 y/o lil nigger-boy will rape and murder her there, I don?t think THAT?s against the law. Plus it will teach her a lesson, then everyone will be happy.

Bad bad . . . baaaaad whitey . . . .

-------------------

Jeremiah 11:9 And the LORD said unto me, A conspiracy
is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem. --King James Bible

p02670gg.jpg

PREDATORS: What's really behind today's epidemic of teacher-student sex?

The seemingly endless stream of reports of female school teachers having sex with their underage male students ? a storyline titillating to some but profoundly disturbing to most ? is one of today's most sensational news stories.

In fact, a recent, federally funded study concludes the problem of school teachers molesting students dwarfs in magnitude the clergy sex-abuse scandal that rocked the Catholic Church.

Now, in a groundbreaking investigation, the newest edition of WND's elite monthly Whistleblower magazine ? titled "PREDATORS: What's really behind today's epidemic of teacher-student sex?" ? unveils what's really behind this troubling new phase in the "sexual revolution."

link

PREDATORS? What predators? It was consenual. Her only charge was she was a teacher and it's against the law for teachers to have sex with students.

I think the government needs to get the flock out of the bedroom. How in the hell can a government tell two consenting people who or who not to have sex with?

"Whistleblower" -- "David Kupelian"

Is that a beanie on top his head?

15cj2.jpg

Is this SOB a true Jew or just a wannabe? Damn, google his name with the word ?Jew? behind it and it?s like the ADL twilight zone or some sh*t. I never did like him, or his world daily site (or whatever the hell it's called). There's too much pro-Zionist propaganda in there. That sh*t will dumb a person stupid.

I'm not fukkin with this thread any more - I don't unde
rstand all the "bad bad" whitey reports though. Seems like this sh*t would be more appropriate on Abe Foxman's site.

June 25, 1745

MY DEAR FRIEND:-

I know of no Medicine fit to diminish the violent natural inclination you mention; and if I did, I think I should not communicate it to you. Marriage is the proper Remedy. It is the most natural State of Man, and therefore the State in which you will find solid Happiness. Your Reason against entering into it at present appears to be not well founded. The Circumstantial Advantages you have in View by Postponing it, are not only uncertain, but they are small in comparison with the Thing itself, the being married and settled. It is the Man and Woman united that makes the complete Being. Separate she wants his force of Body and Strength of Reason; he her Softness, Sensibility and acute Discernment. Together they are most likely to succeed in the World. A single Man has not nearly the Value he would have in that
State of Union. He is an incomplete Animal. He resembles the odd Half of a Pair of Scissors.

If you get a prudent, healthy wife, your Industry in your Profession, with her good Economy, will be a Fortune sufficient.

But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking that Commerce with the Sex is inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice that in your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. This you call a Paradox, and demand my reasons. They are these:

1. Because they have more Knowledge of the world, and their Minds are better stored with Observations; their conversation is more improving, and more lastingly agreeable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Man, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a thousand Services, small and great, and are the most tender and useful of Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. An
d hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an Old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of children, which irregularly produced may be attended with much inconvenience.

4. Because through more Experience they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your reputation; and regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be inclined to excuse an old Woman, who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his manners by her good Councils, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part. The Face first grows lank and Wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower parts continuing to the last as plump as ever; so that covering all above with a Basket, and regardin
g only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old one from a young one. And as in the Dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of Corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal and frequently superior; every Knack being by Practice capable by improvement.

6. Because the sin is less. The Debauching of a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend making an old Woman happy.

8. 8th & lastly. They are so grateful!!!

Thus much for my Paradox. But still I advise you to marry immediately; being sincerely

Your Affectionate Friend,

Benj. Franklin

Leviticus 20:10

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:22

If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

Rasp said:
But if you will not take this Counsel, and persist in thinking that Commerce with the Sex is inevitable, then I repeat my former Advice that in your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones.

dirtywomen06052225604ni.jpg

From left: Lisa Lynette Clark, Age: 37, Age of Boy: 15; Mary Kay Letourneau, Age: 34, Age of Boy: 12.

dirtywomen06052215608vn.jpg

From left: Diane Demartini-Scully, Age: 34, Age of Boy: 16; Debra LaFave, Age: 24, Age of Boy: 14.

dirtywomen06052235605uy.jpg

Adrian Gonzales and Lisa Lynette Clark, November 2005.

Dirty Old Women[/U
RL] by Ariel Levy

Teenage boys have always lusted after attractive teachers, but what happens when the teachers lust after the boys?

The older woman. Knowledgeable, seasoned, experienced. Hot! The fantasy creature who embodies full-blown female sexuality in all its mysterious glory. Of course, she’s out of reach; it will never happen. She inhabits her own complicated realm of emotions and responsibilities and lingerie, and you are just . . . a kid. But imagine the initiation! The possibilities! (Sexually, sure, but also for bragging.) It would be awesome.

Or would it? What if the impossible happened and she started paying unmistakably romantic attention to you. What if “she told me that she had feeling for me. She told me that she was thinking about me a lot and had feeling for me [and] she didn’t know what to do with them,” as 24-year-old Debra Lafave told one of her 14-year-old pupils, according to his stateme
nt to the police. What if you had sex in the classroom? What if she fell in love with you? What if she wanted to marry you? If it stopped being a fantasy and started being your actual sex life, your actual life, would it be thrilling or upsetting? Or both? Would you be scarred for life or psyched for months?

These are questions we’ve had plenty of opportunities to contemplate lately. A few months ago, 37-year-old Lisa Lynette Clark pleaded guilty to statutory rape of her son’s 15-year-old close friend, whom Clark married and whose child she recently gave birth to. In January, a 26-year-old math teacher from Kentucky named Angela Comer was arrested in Mexico with one of her eighth-grade male students (who had allegedly stolen $800 from his grandmother for trip money). They had been trying to get married.

Dirty old(er) women do not reside exclusively in states with alligator problems; we have our fair share in the New York area. In August, Sandra Beth Geisel, a former Catholic-school teac
her and the wife of a prominent banker in Albany, was sentenced to six months in jail for having sex with a 16-year-old, and she has admitted to sleeping with two of her 17-year-old pupils. (The presiding judge in the case infuriated the youngest boy’s parents when he told Geisel her actions were illegal but that her youngest sexual partner “was certainly not victimized by you in any other sense of the word.”) In October, Lina Sinha, an administrator and a former teacher at Manhattan Montessori on East 55th Street, was charged with second- and third-degree sodomy and third-degree rape for allegedly having sex with a former student—who is now a cop—for four years starting when he was 13 and she was 29 (she denies the charges). And last May, Christina Gallagher, a 25-year-old Spanish teacher from Jersey City, pleaded guilty to second-degree sexual assault of a 17-year-old male student.

The story that probably set the most imaginations in motion is Lafave’s. Debra Lafave,
a 24-year-old middle-school teacher who looks like a Miss America contestant, is currently serving three years under house arrest for having sex repeatedly with one of her 14-year-old male students. After a hearing, Lafave’s lawyer, John Fitzgibbons, notoriously said that his client, a former model, was too pretty for jail: “[T]o place an attractive young woman in that kind of hellhole is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions.” As in several of the other cases, Lafave’s beauty and youth blurred the lines of her narrative. What were these stories about? We couldn’t tell if they were instances of abuse by adults in positions of power who were badly harming children or if they were American Pie/Maxim magazine–style farces about lucky little dudes.

When I was growing up, my father used to say as a joke (sort of), “Teenage boys: the lowest form of life on earth.” He was probably imagining some combination of his adolescent self and Philip Roth’
s Alexander Portnoy, a character who revolved around a tight coil of urge and surge and shame, whose repertoire of obsessions ranged from onanism to defilement and whose actions seemed almost piteously in thrall to his loins rather than his head (which was too busy processing anxiety and guilt to offer much guidance). Portnoy’s Complaint was a best seller in 1967, but to this day its protagonist is for many people besides my father the epitome of adolescent-male sexuality: desperate, reckless, insatiable. The horny little devil.

If you conceive of teenage boys as walking heaps of lust, you probably conceive of attractive adult teachers who hit on them as public servants in more ways than one.

Media representations of grown women who pursue teenage boys have hardly been scary in recent years. Phoebe’s brother on Friends married his home-ec teacher and proceeded to live happily ever after. Jennifer Aniston’s affair with little love-struck Jake Gyllenhaal in The Good Girl would be diffi
cult to describe as abuse. He pined for her, he worshipped her, and if he ended up destroyed, we couldn’t blame her . . . a lost little girl who happened to be in her thirties.

The most famous older woman is, of course, Mrs. Robinson: sinister as well as smoldering, coolly and mercilessly manipulating Benjamin to get what she wants and keep what he wants out of reach. But the fictional figure who is really more representative of our stereotypes is Blanche DuBois in A Streetcar Named Desire. Tennessee Williams made her a skittering, simpering hysteric. Where Mrs. Robinson unfurls her silk stocking with utter confidence in her own allure and smoky erotic power, Blanche rushes to cover the lightbulb with a paper lantern so nobody will see the years creeping over her face. (For the record, her advanced age was 30.) She is desperate for attention and dependent upon the “kindness of strangers,” and, it is suggested, she hit on her 17-year-old male student because her own maturity was stunted a
nd only a young boy would make an appropriate companion for the young girl still living within her withering skin. By the end of that play, she is raped by Stanley Kowalski, then carted off to the loony bin: a victim.

It’s jarring, however, to think of a teenage boy—say, a 16-year-old—who’s been seduced by a female teacher as a victim. It clashes with our assumptions. A teenage boy who gets to live his fantasy? What can be the harm?

As it happens, that is a very dangerous question. In 1998, Bruce Rind, Philip Tromovitch, and Robert Bauserman (professors at Temple University, the University of Pennsylvania, and the University of Michigan, respectively) published a study that has resounded through the psychological Establishment ever since. The article, published in the American Psychological Association’s Psychological Bulletin, was what’s known as a meta-analysis, an overview of the existing science, in this case on the long-term effects of childhood sexual abuse. T
he authors concluded that “negative effects were neither pervasive nor typically intense” and that men who’d been abused “reacted much less negatively than women.”

Though Rind and his colleagues bent over backward to emphasize the difference between something’s being wrong and something’s being harmful (it’s wrong, for instance, to shoot a gun at someone, even if you miss), the study was spectacularly demonized. Dr. Laura Schlessinger had three psychologists on her show who declared it “junk science.” One of them compared its authors to Nazi doctors. The Alaska State Legislature passed a resolution condemning the study’s conclusions and methodologies. In May 1999, the Family Research Council along with Tom DeLay held a press conference in Washington demanding the APA retract the Rind study. (Schlessinger was teleconferenced in.)

About a year after the study’s publication, Congress passed a formal resolution condemning Rind in an u
ncontested vote. The president of the APA initially defended the paper and pointed out that it had been peer-reviewed and determined to be scientifically sound, but as the resolution was being debated, he sent a clarification to DeLay saying that child sexual abuse was always harmful and—though the study has never been scientifically discredited—the organization has been trying to distance itself from Rind ever since.

Although it is tempting to assume that the finding that childhood sexual abuse is not as damaging for boys as for girls confirms various widely held beliefs about gender—that boys are tougher and hornier than girls, that males enjoy sex in any form—the issue is more complicated. For one thing, when men seek out sex with underage girls, they are more likely than their female counterparts to have more than one victim and to utilize methods like coercion and threats to secure complicity and secrecy. Women who seek sex with underage boys are more likely to focus on one pe
rson and to proffer love and loyalty and a sense of a particular and profound bond. In many of these cases, the woman has floated the idea of marriage.

We (still) like to keep our understanding of masculinity connected to our understanding of maturity. We’d never had a female anchorwoman deliver our news until recently, we don’t often let female columnists explain the news, and we’ve never had a female president to make the news. For many Americans, being a real grown-up requires a penis. And if you’ve got that, even if you’re only 15, you must have the maturity and the manliness to know what you want to do with it—even if that involves intercourse with a 42-year-old. Who among us would say the same thing about a 15-year-old girl?

“For guys, the different issue than for young women is that it’s supposed to be the best thing anybody could want in terms of what society is saying or their friends,” says Lonnie Barbach, a clinical psychologist and the
author of The Erotic Edge. “But they don’t necessarily feel okay about it, so then they’re acting against their feelings. I see a lot of guys with sexual problems who’ve had that experience. Problems with erections are pretty common, as is anxiety around sex in general.” But then, she points out, she only sees the ones who have problems.

It’s extremely common for boys who have been molested to be drawn exclusively to much older women from then on. “There is something about early experience with sexuality that tends to stay with you,” Barbach says. “A lot of it is by chance. If you are a child who stumbled upon a magazine with women who have very large breasts, you may eroticize women who look like that in adulthood. It’s funny, I don’t know why it is, but as a child you are just more susceptible.” Anything sexual that happens in childhood has a better chance of making a kind of imprint on your erotic consciousness.

Even if we take
as a given that it’s always wrong for a grown woman to have sex with her teenage students, or her son’s friend, or whatever other 15-year-old she gets her hands on, a question still remains: Why would she want to in the first place?

Teenage boys are not, as a rule, the world’s most expert lovers. They are not known for their emotional sophistication or sensitivity. And they do not excel at the tests of masculine status women are supposed to be fixated upon. “If Debra had had an affair with a man who was richer than me, or more successful, that I could have understood,” as Debra Lafave’s estranged husband, Owen, put it. “But this was a boy. What could he offer her that I couldn’t?

Power, for one thing. Compared with a teenage boy, a woman will almost always make more money. She will always know more about sex. She will generally be more competent and experienced and more able to assert her will on him than vice versa.

If you spend a little time going
over stories of grown women who pursue boys, they start to blur together. Often, the woman was a victim of sexual abuse in her own childhood. So in some cases adults’ having sex with children is familiar, reiterative. Psychologists say one reason women engage in this is to create a new narrative: If they as adults can have sex with a child in the context of a loving romance (imaginary or real) rather than as an obvious enactment of exploitation, they can then more easily conceive of their own abuse as a love story. To them, the experience of being a gentle perpetrator can be redemptive.

“Sometimes, the woman is not much older psychologically than the boy is in her developmental stage,” says clinical psychologist Judy Kuriansky. “She has arrested development. So she’s having sex with a 14-year-old, and in her head, she’s 14, too. She’s getting the attention she never got.” She’s Blanche DuBois. And, Kuriansky says, “there’s nothing more ero
tic that being adored, for women.”

Consider the poster couple for pedophilia or true love, depending on your point of view: Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau. A review: Letourneau was Fualaau’s second-grade teacher, then she taught him again—and had sex with him—when he was a 12-year-old in her sixth-grade class. She gave birth to their first child shortly before she went to jail. She became pregnant with their second child when she was out on parole. She went back to jail for seven years. After her release, they got back together. Letourneau and Fualaau were married in a televised ceremony last May and registered for china at Macy’s. They have been together ten years.

You could clearly hear Letourneau imbuing her student with power; trying to convince the public as she’d convinced herself that Fualaau—her lover, her hero—was on more than equal footing with her: “He dominated me in the most masculine way that any man, any leader, could do.&#8221
;

He was 12. She was 34.

When Diane Demartini-Scully first started going for walks with her daughter’s 15-year-old boyfriend on the North Fork of Long Island, it made him feel special. “She would just talk to me about life situations and ****,” he says now, a year and a half later. “It was pretty cool.” This is something DeMartini-Scully, a 45-year-old blonde who vaguely resembles Erica Jong, would have been good at. She was, until recently, a school psychologist at East Hampton Middle School. She knew how to draw a kid out.

And the boy, let’s call him Jason, had some things on his mind. “I was making a lot of money in New York,” he says, and when I ask him how, he gives a nervous laugh. “I was doing a lot of things.” I ask if the things he was doing and the company he was keeping (mostly in Jamaica, Queens, he says) were part of the reason his family left Mattituck, Long Island, where they lived just down the road from DeMartini-Scully,
for Jacksonville, North Carolina, where they currently reside. He says yes, but the reason his mother has given the press for the move was to escape the escalating cost of living on the North Fork. Detective Steven L. Harned of the local Southold Police Department says, “We were already aware of [Jason]. He has had some court cases here on other matters.”

When Jason’s family was ready to relocate to Jacksonville, he still had a few months of school remaining. It was decided that Jason would finish off the year living at DeMartini-Scully’s house on Donna Drive. “We would go to Blockbuster and rent movies, and when we watched them, she would put her hand on my lap,” Jason says. “I didn’t think much of it at the time.”

One night, when DeMartini-Scully’s daughter, with whom Jason was still involved, was at a friend’s house, and after DeMartini-Scully’s son had gone to sleep, she asked Jason if he wanted to watch television with her in
her bed. “Then she kissed me.”

That night, Jason and DeMartini-Scully “basically did everything.” He remembers the experience as “okay . . . I wouldn’t say it was upsetting. I wouldn’t say I didn’t want to, but . . . I figured she was letting me stay at her house, I’d just do what she wanted.”

This was not an isolated incident. For the next three and a half months, Jason estimates, the two continued having sex at the house and in her car. “Nobody suspected anything,” he says. “And I didn’t want nobody to know because I was messing around with her daughter. I found it funny that Diane was letting me stay at her house when she knew about that, but I never asked her why: I figured she was doing it because she wanted something.”

I ask Jason what he wanted: whether he was having sex with DeMartini-Scully because he enjoyed it or because he felt obliged to. “When I wasn’t drunk, I felt pressured to, bu
t when I was drunk, I wanted to . . . you know what I mean?” He claimed he got alcohol, and sometimes pot, from DeMartini-Scully.

When summer came, DeMartini-Scully took her son and daughter and Jason down to Florida, where they met up with Jason’s family for a vacation en route to Jacksonville. What was supposed to be a quick stop to see Jason’s family’s new house became an extended stay when DeMartini-Scully was injured in an accident. “She hurt her leg pretty bad when I was teaching her how to ride the dirt bike,” Jason says. “You could see her bone and ****.” She stayed in North Carolina for a month.

When she finally left, Jason’s mother was glad to be rid of DeMartini-Scully. She had become suspicious when she found out that Jason and DeMartini-Scully had been in a room with the door locked. But on Columbus Day weekend, unbeknownst to Jason’s mother, DeMartini-Scully returned to a hotel in Jacksonville to visit Jason. “So I want to
know, what’s so special about me?” Jason says. I ask him what he thinks. He laughs. “I’m not gonna say.”

He spent three days at the hotel. His mother found out about the visit, and “that’s when all the drama started.” She contacted the police, who charged DeMartini-Scully with kidnapping and providing marijuana to a minor but not with sexual assault, because Jason had, at this point, already turned 16 and passed the legal age of consent in North Carolina. She was subsequently charged with third-degree rape and performing a criminal sexual act in Suffolk County, where the age of consent is 17.

Jason stayed in school for just three weeks in Jacksonville before he dropped out. He says he will join the Marines after he gets his GED, “but just for the money.” He doesn’t miss DeMartini-Scully, he says, who by the end was suggesting she wanted to marry him. But he also says he doesn’t feel raped. “I just, I don’t know, I fee
l weird. She was 30 years older than me, so I feel a little bit taken advantage of. If I was a girl, I probably wouldn’t talk to you about it, but a female can’t really rape a guy, you know?”

Jason says he would not have given a statement to the Long Island police incriminating DeMartini-Scully if he hadn’t been under pressure. “They said if I didn’t they were gonna press charges on me because I was with Diane’s daughter,” who is only 14, and now Jason is 17, thus making him guilty of “sexual misconduct” himself. As of his last birthday, Jason’s relationships switched status in the eyes of the law: Sex with the then-44-year-old school psychologist who had been after him since he was 16 became okay; sex with her teenage daughter became a crime.

(“It is a strange law,” says Harned. “I didn’t write them, I just enforce them.” Harned says that it is still likely that the Southold Police Department will press ch
arges against Jason for his relationship with the daughter and that Jason was not pushed into giving a statement about the mother.)

“I just think about how Diane’s daughter must feel now,” Jason says. “I was pretty close to her; I still am. I’m talking to her on the computer right now.”

I ask Jason if this is an experience he will try to avoid in the future, getting involved with much older women. He thinks about it for a minute. “Depends how old,” he concludes. “How old are you?”

This wasn't illegal not to many years ago. Hell, I was 12 when a 30 year old woman got me. I didn't whine and cry about it either. Plus I was smart enough not to tell anyway, I went back for more. I don't know what's up with these young bucks today. Maybe they feel guilty it was a woman and not a man they they popped?

And another thing, I hear people talking that BS about how sweet, little, innocent so and so had sex with so and so - and I'm like, who really gives a sh*t? If so and so didn't sex it up with so and so - some GD lowdown AIDS infested nigger would.

Unless it's a child, incest, or it was forced, I really feel no crime was committed.

The government should stay out of our bedrooms. If they did, there would be larger white families once again resulting in a lot more white folks running around.

I had to gander at those womminz one mo time b4 I closed this out. With the exception of Mary Kay, they sho are some fine, fine women. I love women - wished I was 12 again - I'd make my move.

Looks like the grace and beauty of a million roses - mmm mm MMMMMM.

Leave these women alone, let them live life to the fullest, they aren't hurting anybody - we only live once ya know . . .

BTW, isn't that a Jew who wrote the artcle in your link above? "Ariel Levy" - even gotz ah star of David - Oy Vey I Say!

aryan_barbarian said:
Hell, I was 12 when a 30 year old woman got me.

Hmm if she was married then death by stoning for AB. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone ;)

-88- said:
Hmm if she was married then death by stoning for AB. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone ;)

I?ll have you know she was an honest woman - she was divorced.

A hot divorc?e as a matter of fact.

-88- said:

When thou dost diddle thy teacher AB, let not thy big head know what thy little head doeth.

dimage10b4d1f7e539388fad03e1c6.jpg

Janet Klatt declined to comment as she walked into the courthouse Wednesday morning.

Teacher accused of sleeping with teen

CONCORD, NC -- Today was the second court appearance for a teacher arrested a second time for having sex with a 16-year-old.

She is facing the latest charge where she is accused of having sex with the teen in the parking lot of a restaurant.

Janet Klatt, 44, faced a judge in Cabarrus County Wednesday morning.

When asked if she wanted to say anything on her behalf as she walked past reporters outside the courthouse just after 9 a.m. she simply smiled and politely declined.

She is facing a second fe
lony charge for having a relationship with a student.

Klatt is a former Cannon School teacher. She was let go by the headmaster after he found out that she had a possible inappropriate relationship with a student.

On investigation, police said they discovered she had a sexual encounter with the teen while on a school-sponsored field trip in Raleigh. She was arrested by officers from Raleigh and made a court appearance there earlier this month.

Concord police discovered she also allegedly had sex with that same teen in the parking lot of a local Chinese restaurant. Officers arrested her on those new charges Tuesday.

Wednesday she faced a judge and put in a plea of not guilty. Klatt also told the judge that she had retained her own attorney and waived her right to a court-appointed lawyer. She did not say who her attorney is.

The judge told Klatt her maximum sentence if convicted would be 44 months.

Klatt's probable cause hearing is scheduled on June 21.

Yowza! Here ya go AB. Where were teachers like this when we were going to school?

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/9310397/detail.html

9312099_320X240.jpg

North Texas Teacher Accused Of Sex With Student

POSTED: 7:50 am CDT June 2, 2006
UPDATED: 2:21 pm CDT June 2, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

DALLAS -- A Lewisville Independent School District teacher and former Miss Texas contestant is accused of having sex with an 18-year-old student.

Amy McElhenney, 25, was a first-year Spanish teacher and cross-country coach at Hebron High School in Carrollton. She is charged with having an improper relationship with a student, a second-degree felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison.

The student told investi
gators he and McElhenney had sex on numerous occasions in her apartment.

At 18, the Hebron student is one year past the age of consent in Texas.

McElhenney was charged under a law banning sexual relationships between educators and students, even if the relationship is consensual and the student is of legal age.

Police learned of the allegations against McElhenney when another student sent an anonymous note last month to a resource officer. The note indicated McElhenney's cell phone had personal text messages to and from the 18-year-old.

McElhenney resigned, but denies having a physical relationship with the teen.

She was crowned Miss Bexar County in the Miss Texas pageant in 2002.

A ton of beauties in Texas, my friend; here she is with the competition (most all of them White):

2002 Miss Texas Contestants

Ex-teachers aide accused of sex with student

Ex-teachers aide accused of sex with student

RAINIER, Wash. -- A former teacher"s assistant accused of having sex with a 15-year-old boy was indicted earlier this week, according to a Longview, Wash. newspaper.

M_IMAGE.10eaf6a6a7e.93.88.fa.d0.1ee551b7.jpg

Christine Marie Johanson as shown in a police mug shot

The Daily News reported that Christine Marie Johanson, who worked at Hudson Park Elementary School, allegedly had a sexual relationship with a freshman at Rainier Junior/Senior High School. Further, the indictment also alleges that Johanson forced the boy to have sex with her.

She pleaded innocent Monday to 10 count
s of third-degree rape, two counts of third-degree sodomy, 12 counts of second-degree sexual abuse and two counts of furnishing liquor to a minor, according to The Daily News.

The case echoes that of an infamous former Washington state teacher and her student.

Mary Kay Fualaau, then Mary Kay Letourneau, was convicted of child rape for having sex with her student in 1996. He was 13 at the time and later fathered two of her children. She served more than seven years in prison and was released in 2004. The two recently got married.

Maybe I'm old but these kids stupid, A hot a older white babe wants to show you the ropes and you turn her in? Or could it be that these young babes are so turned off by today's faggafied men that they turn to boys?

An interesting slide show on WNBC

4842102_320X240.jpg

The cases of teachers Pamela Rogers and Debra Lafave brought a national spotlight on female educators who admittedly or are accused of having sex with underage male students.

10316708_320X240.jpg

Carrie McCandless, a Colorado teacher married to a principal, allegedly had sex with a 17-year old male student.

10017158_320X240.jpg

Amy Burke: Burke, 32, of Carteret, is being held without bail on charges of aggravated sexual assault, aggravated criminal sexual contact, endangering the welfare of a child and official mis
conduct.

8169800_320X240.jpg

Debra Lafave: The former Florida middle school teacher is on probation and a registered sex offender after admittedly having sex with a teen student.

9311983_320X240.jpg

Amy McElhenney, former Miss Texas contestant

9312099_320X240.jpg

McElhenney, 25, has been arrested for allegedly having sex with a male student.

9311583_320X240.jpg

She was a coach and Spanish language teacher in Carrolton, Texas.

8169805_320X240.jpg

Based on local and national news reports, here is a list of teachers or people who worked at school involved in high-profile cases.

8649518_320X240.jpg

Pamela Rogers: The former schoolteacher, athlete and Miss WCW Monday Nitro was arrested this week for allegedly contacting a boy she had sex with. Rogers served jail time in that case and released earlier this year.

8465638_320X240.jpg

Rachel Holt: Rachel Holt, a science teacher at Claymont Elementary in Delaware, allegedly had sex with a male student more than two dozen times at her Wilmington apartment. She is free on bond awaiting trial.

6657862.jpg

Traci Tapp: Tapp, 28, was a physical education teacher at Hammonton High School in Atlantic County, N.J. The high school gym teacher in New Jersey pleaded guilty to charges involving three students, but will avoid jail time.

http://www.wnbc.com/2006/0413/8665606.j
pg

Sandra Geisel: 42-year-old Sandra Geisel was charged with two counts of third-degree rape and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child in Colonie, N.Y.

8665600.jpg

Angela Stellwag: The former substitute teacher in New Jersey is accused in February 2005 of having sex with a 14-year-old boy she met in school.

8665602.jpg

Maria Garre: Maria Garre, 33, of Philadelphia, was accused of giving a 13-year-old boy alcohol and drugs while he lived with her in 2003.

8665601.jpg

Kathy Denise White: White, a high school teacher in Lumberton, Texas, was arrested in 2004 for allegedly having an ongoing sexual relationship with a 17-year-old boy. She was indicted Tuesday on two counts of an improper relations
hip between an educator and a student.

8665605.jpg

Nicole Barnhart: Barnhart was arrested in Denver, Colo., in March 2005 and , accused of having a sexual relationship with her underage male student.

8665603_320X240.jpg

Mary Kay LeTourneau: In February 1997, LeTourneau was charged with statutory rape of a 13 year old student. Four months later, she gave birth to a child fathered by the student. She was convicted and freed from jail in 2004. She married the student a year later.

8665610_320X240.jpg

Wendie Schweikert: Schweikert, an elementary school teacher in South Carolina was charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct with a minor in February 2006.

8665609_320X240.jpg

r
Susan Clickner: Clickner, a middle school teacher in Massachusetts, is charged with having sex with 14-year-old student. She faces an October 206 trial.

8670706_320X240.jpg

Pamela Smart: Smart as a media services coordinator at a New Hampshire high school in 1990. She is serving a life term for prompting a boy she met at the school to kill her husband. The two also had sexual relations.

8698184_320X240.jpg

Sharon Linton Rutherford: An English teacher at a Coffeeville, Ala., high school was charged in April 2004 with having sex with at least four students and allegedly involving one in a plot to kill her husband.

Back