Ghettoest pictures! - Warning: 'Graphic'

White Sail

Junior News Editor
I'm starting this thread as a response to this story, which tells about the spoiled rich elite making fun of poor Whites. It seems that the aforementioned poor Whites are the only people that can be abused, harassed, ridiculed etc. with impunity. To respond to this disgusting screwed up trend I'm starting this thread. Since this website is free of thought police called "political correctness", I will go after the holiest cow of the elite - niggers. More specifically, ghetto niggers. The pictures in this thread will show the ghetto nigger beasts in their natural habitat. Look at the repulsive beasts as they really are - pictures are NOT photoshopped.

ghetto1.jpg

Ghetto%20girls.jpg

Re: Ghettoest pictures!

Here are some more ghetto pictures:

ghetto_prom5.jpg

prom2.jpg

Area51Ghetto.png

Oh White Sail, I'm gonna love this thread. :D

I'm starting this thread as a response to this story, ]

You think exactly like I do. If I ran across that original thread/story I'd probably make a thread like this to counter it. I've started to use the term "Ghetto Trash" in online debates these days. Because Ghetto Trash are FAR worse than White Trash.... as evidenced by our Africoon Americoon Fambly Values Section.

I suggest you or anyone reading this use that term more. The more "Ghetto Trash" is recognized, the more people will focus on the real rats of society.

I consider any White person who uses the term "White Trash" to be a race traitor. There's no other way to look at it. You're stepping on your own people for a quick laugh.

Anyway, back to the pics. :D

I found this little gem reading an story out of Africa relatively recently. Look at these clowns! :D

CongoFashion.jpg

And then there's these...

prisonghettosp4.jpg

ggg1.jpg

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• ghetto-life-style.jpg
    ghetto-life-style.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2,907
  • saggy-pants-big.jpg
    saggy-pants-big.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2,918

prom2.jpg

This classic pic is one of my all time favorites!! Only at a nigger prom would there be multiple cops and an ambulance parked out front!! LOL!! The cops know that when niggers gather in any number, TNB is certain to break out and cops and ambulances WILL be needed!! Too damn funny!! At my prom many years ago, there was not a single cop to be seen. Of course, I attended an all white HS so the behavior was civilized, unlike when dark savages have a prom. This thread with nigger pics was overdue!!:D

One of a very few things that niggers NEVER fail at is to ghettoize any event - from prom ...

257882080.jpg

ashley7.jpg

prom-night1.jpg

ghettoprom12.jpg

prom-1.0.0.0x0.600x800.jpeg

prom4.jpg

012_prom_in_the_hood.jpg

url

... to wedding ...

prom7.jpg

963473.jpg

... to funerals.

570025.jpg

570026.jpg

570027.jpg

570028.jpg

570029.jpg

570031.jpg

(And anything in between, of course).

I suggest you or anyone reading this use that term more. The more "Ghetto Trash" is recognized, the more people will focus on the real rats of society.

I consider any White person who uses the term "White Trash" to be a race traitor. There's no other way to look at it. You're stepping on your own people for a quick laugh.

White trash is a term applied to a certain stratum of white society that acts like blacks. They could be educated and/or wealthy, but they act like blacks and so qualify for the appellation "white trash." They could, also, be poor and uneducated (uneducateable) and be denominated "trash."

A poor white person may conduct themselves in an esteemed manner and would never be denominated "trash."

Isn't the term "ghetto trash" redundant?

v

White trash is a term applied to a certain stratum of white society that acts like blacks. They could be educated and/or wealthy, but they act like blacks and so qualify for the appellation "white trash." They could, also, be poor and uneducated (uneducateable) and be denominated "trash."

A poor white person may conduct themselves in an esteemed manner and would never be denominated "trash."

Isn't the term "ghetto trash" redundant?

v

You may use the term "White Trash" to mean poor Whites who act like blacks, but I assure you that's not the way Liberals use it... as that would be "RAYCISS!!!!!!" Liberals use the term "White Trash" to describe any and every poor White, especially those who act trashy. They use the term whilst describing "Rednecks" and Hicks" too.

"Ghetto Trash" is only redundant as it's rarely used these days. But again, seeing a nigger's reaction to this term is highly entertaining. They hate anyone using it and immediately get defensive. I'm yet to meet a negro online or in reality who isn't offended by that term, which makes using it even more fun. So I say let's revive it from redundancy?

To a typical Libtard using the term "White Trash" is a great source of entertainment. But saying "Ghetto Trash" is racist and evil.

I'm really just talking about Liberals' and niggers' interpretation of the two terms here.

I understand what you meant. My position is this: give no quarter. Language provides the context and I refuse to discuss anything within the progressives' context.

Progressives really freak out and really sweat when, after a few sentences, they realize this position. Define the words. Give no quarter. Highly entertaining. Apply liberally.

v

This thread would not be complete without some pictures of Obongos. :D While the HNIC has to dress appropriately (so hims ghetto pictures ARE photoshopped and therefore not included here), the First Ho certainly provides some good material. :D

slide_2433_31810_large.jpg

slide_2433_31811_large.jpg

slide_2433_31814_large.jpg

slide_2433_31813_large.jpg

slide_2433_31815_large.jpg

michelle_571377a.jpg

87135856_10.jpg

White Sail,

Those are some great pics you posted!! LOL!! The dead nigger in his chair with the remote in it's dead primate hand is a true classic!!! Only niggers would think such a show would be appropriate at a funeral, too funny!!! Great stuff, keep it coming!!

Back