"Hate-speech" law enforcement has reached ridiculous heights in Germany, suckers, in this evermore satanic-oriented world

Girls High School Volleyball Team Barred From OWN Locker Room After Complaining About Transgender Teammate ‘Who Made Inappropriate Remark to Them’​

Infowars.com
October 1st 2022, 11:31 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/girl...ammate-who-made-inappropriate-remark-to-them/

"I feel like for stating my opinion -- that I don’t want a biological man changing with me -- that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges," says female volleyball player.

A Vermont girls high school volleyball team has been banned from using their own locker room after they complained about a transgender teammate who made inappropriate comments to them.

Teammates of the Randolph Union High School volleyball team allege the transgender player made an “inappropriate remark” to them while they were changing in the locker room.

The girls have been barred from using the locker room and must now change in a single bathroom stall, according to player Blake Allen.

“It’s a huge thing. Everyone’s asking, ‘So, why aren’t you allowed in the locker room?’” Allen told WCAX.

“They want all the girls who feel uncomfortable — so pretty much 10 girls — to get changed in a single stall bathroom, which would take over 30 minutes. Where if one person got changed separately, it would take a minute, like no extra time,” Allen said.

From WCAX:
Allen says that the dispute started when the trans student made an inappropriate comment while members of the volleyball team were getting changed. She says her issue is not with having the trans student on the team or at school, but specifically in the locker room. “There are biological boys that go into the girl’s bathroom but never a locker room,” Allen said.
She says that fellow team members and parents have also raised similar concerns and have approached the school with them. They were told that under state law, the transgender student could use whatever locker room they identified with.
In an email to families, school officials wrote that the school has “plenty of space where students who feel uncomfortable with the laws may change in privacy.”
Allen argued it’s not fair that she and her female teammates are being charged with bullying and harassment when they simply feel uncomfortable around a biological male in the locker room.

“My mom wants me to do this interview to try to make a change,” Allen said. “I feel like for stating my opinion — that I don’t want a biological man changing with me — that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges. They should all be dropped.”

According to Vermont Agency of Education policy, “The use of restrooms and locker rooms by transgender students requires schools to consider numerous factors…” but it adds that “a transgender student should not be required to use a locker room or restroom that conflicts with the student’s gender identity.”

Germany faces electricity shortages and can expect to see industries leave the country due to green energy policy 'disaster' that saw nuclear power plants ditched for renewables, business chiefs warn​

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hortages-expect-industries-leave-country.html
  • German energy chiefs warn that Germany will face a shortage in electricity
  • It comes after government decided to shut down its remaining nuclear plants
By RACHAEL BUNYAN
PUBLISHED: 07:26 EDT, 7 June 2023 | UPDATED: 07:47 EDT, 7 June 2023

Germany faces electricity shortages that will see critical industries ditch the country after the government decided to shut down the last remaining nuclear power plants in favour of renewable energy sources, business chiefs have warned.
The head of energy firm RWE said he fears that Germany will face a shortage of electricity that will see prices in the already struggling country soar.
Markus Krebber, 50, warned that this will endanger Germany's 'competitiveness' as an industrial hub, meaning companies will be driven out of the country, taking much needed jobs with them.
'Germany's prosperity is based on strong industry,' Krebber told BILD. 'A scarce energy supply leads to high prices - this endangers the competitiveness of Germany as an industrial location. We are seeing the first signs of de-industrialisation.'
His stark warning follows the shock news that Germany has fallen into recession – unlike Brexit Britain's economy which is expected to grow by 0.4 per cent in 2023 and is set to avoid a similar downturn.
Germany faces electricity shortages that will see critical industries ditch the country after the government decided to shut down the last remaining nuclear power plants (pictured) in favour of renewable energy sources, business chiefs have warned

Germany faces electricity shortages that will see critical industries ditch the country after the government decided to shut down the last remaining nuclear power plants (pictured) in favour of renewable energy sources, business chiefs have warned
71412473-12168981-image-a-23_1686137048788.jpg

Back