Is you seen my mammy?

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
3689552_BG1.jpg

Family of Child Found in Hinesville Contacts Police

Police are interviewing the mother of a little girl found wandering in Hinesville on Friday night. "Kiki's" grandmother recognized her picture on THE News at 11, Friday night.

Someone found the little girl found wandering alone in the Summerwind apartment complex off Eunice Road around 8 p.m. Investigators say the child is fine; however, no one reported her missing. They're hoping to learn what happened from the child's mother.

As of Friday night, the Department of Family and Child Services had custody of Kiki. WTOC will have more on this story, coming up on THE News this weekend.

I can't wait until da popo charge mammy with neglect etc.!

T.N.B.

Wandering Child Remains in State Custody

A Hinesville child remains in foster care after a three-day ordeal. Neighbors found the three-year-old little girl wandering alone Friday night. She's okay, but neighbors and police want to know how and why this happened in the first place.

LaShayla Gunn is no taller than the fire hydrants in her neighborhood. And residents of Summerwind Apartments were shocked Friday night to hear of her wandering their complex alone.

"My heart was broken for her because I couldn't do anything for her," said neighbor Ashley Noble.

A woman called 911 when someone brought the child to her doorstep asking if she knew who the child belonged to.

For LaShayla to get from her mother's home to where she was found, s

he had to enter the apartment complex, walk down a street and around
a corner, then around another corner to get to Dumpsters maybe two blocks away. A three-year-old all alone.

Officer Travis Palmer arrived and went door to door, looking for parents. He didn't find one, but the little girl's grandmother spotted her picture on WTOC and called police, who got hold of the child's mother.

"She was taking a nap and when she woke up, she believed the father had taken the child," explained Palmer.

But the father said he didn't. Those nearby shudder at what could have happened. "With all the child molesters and child kidnapping and all that going on, she's lucky somebody found her and called police," said Hinesville resident Lewis Crudup.

Police now want to know how she got there in the first place.

After an emergency hearing this morning, a judge decided to keep LaShayla in state custody.
The
y'll go back to court again next week to see if they should make a change then.

In the meantime, police have not charged a
nyone in the case, but say the investigation is far from over.

Dem mammies is gots to get dey nap, knowha'm'say'n.

T.N.B.

http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/news/4...58/detail.html#

4845862_400X300.jpg
4845871_400X300.jpg

4845825_400X300.jpg

Mom Arrested After Twins Found Wandering On Chef Highway

POSTED: 1:48 pm CDT August 12, 2005
UPDATED: 5:11 pm CDT August 12, 2005

NEW ORLEANS -- The mother of twin toddlers was arrested Friday after the children were found wandering on a busy stretch of road at 2 a.m.

Dwan Jenkins, 22, was booked with cruelty to juveniles. The twins were placed in the custody of Child Protective Services

until further notice, police said.

The 2-year-old boy and girl, who were dressed in diapers with no shoes or clothes, were found in the 13700 block of Chef Menteur Highway.

"We ha
d a pool party, and everybody went to sleep," Jenkins said. "That's when they jumped on the sofa and unlatched the door."

Jenkins found out where the children were after police put out a news release, and reporters covering the story began speaking with people in the neighborhood.

Jenkins and the twins' grandmother raced to police headquarters. Jenkins was arrested a short time later.

Family members said they're still amazed that the children were able to get out without waking anyone.

"I imagined he was the one who did it, because the little girl does everything the boy," said the twins' grandmother, Phyllis Jenkins. "She follows."

An investigation is ongoing.

4845825_400X300.jpg

Dwan Jenkins, grandmammy Phyllis

What a pair. It's all good.

T.N.B.

3734846_BG1.jpg

Mother of Wandering Child Charged

We have an update to a story we first told you about earlier this month. Police will charge a mother with child cruelty after finding her three-year-old wandering alone.

We showed you this picture of LaShayla Gunn two weeks ago when she was found wandering near a Hinesville apartment complex, but no one in the area recognized her. Her grandmother spotted her picture on our newscast and called the mother, who was asleep and didn't realize the child was gone.

Police say, based on past problems, they'll charge Connie Gunn with second-degree cruelty.

LaShayla remains in foster care.

Wake up America and smell the nigger

T.N.B.

http://www.detnow.com/wxyz/nw_local_news/a...4038627,00.html

0508291202_d.jpg

Unidentified Child Might Have Been Abandoned
By Kimberly Craig
Web produced by Christine Lasek
August 29, 2005

Police need help identifying a toddler. The little girl's mother apparently left her with a hotel cleaning lady for a few hours, but never returned. Investigators have not ruled out foul play.

According to Thomas Karnes, Lincoln Park Police Chief, "On Friday, August 28th, at 9 p.m., a child approximately 3 years of age was turned over to an employees of the Lamplighter Motel. That's a unit that's attached, or is adjacent to, a business that is called the Atlantis Lo

unge, which has exotic dancing in our town. The child was turned over to this cleaning lady for wh
at was supposed to be a period of two hours, she reports. On Sunday, at approximately 9 p.m., we got a call that the mother had not returned, and it had been two days since."

Chief Karnes went on to explain they believe that the child's first name is Star, and the mother might be known as Majestic.

"The only information we have on this child is that the child's possible first name is Star. The only information we have on the mother is that her name may be Majestic," Chief Karnes explained. "I believe that this is a stage name she uses, as she is a part time exotic dancer at the Atlantis Lounge."

The little girl has been put into protective custody, and police are hoping that a 7 Action News viewer might recognize her. Anyone with information on the little girl or the mother is asked to call Lincoln Park police.

Considering da rash of niglet losings deese days, combined with da fact ob da matta dat grandmammy be raisin dem grandchilluns mos ob da time, I suggests not cut'n da umbilical cord until da niglet be at least 27 years old.

T.N.B.

The sow probably took advantage of a great opportunity to dump her niglets.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/4955506/detail.html

4955500_240X180.jpg

CPS Searches For Parents Of 2 Young Hurricane Victims
Children Found At Dome Without Parents, Guardians

POSTED: 5:01 pm CDT September 9, 2005
UPDATED: 5:59 pm CDT September 9, 2005

HOUSTON -- Some of the smallest victims of Hurricane Katrina not only lost their home and belongings, they were tragically separated from their families. Now, Child Protective Services is trying to reunite them, Local 2 reported Friday.

Two children were brought to the Astrodome without a family

member, friend or guardian to care for them.

"We received a call that (a boy) was at the Dome without par
ents and we went to take him up so we could place him in a nicer situation with a foster mother," said Dan Rosenberg, with Child Protective Services.

Finding the parents of a boy known only as David and an 18-month-old girl named Shakim is proving difficult with so many evacuees spread across the country.

"We think that there might be somebody out there looking for them, perhaps his father, his mother, grandparents, and we're asking for help in being able to identify him and get him back with his family," said Estella Olquin, with Child Protective Services.

Foster mother Carrie Davis said that after 16 years of caring for children, taking them in was an easy decision.

"When they tell you they're coming to your home, it breaks your heart, but you are ready to open your door right then and there," she said.

David does not ta
lk m
uch, so he cannot help officials find his parents.

Davis said Shakim stands by the window calling for her "nanna."

"(David) does seem to cling to people an
d perhaps (it's) because he's been through a lot and may be afraid of the unknown," Olquin said.

CPS hopes a national child database by the Center for Missing and Exploited Children will help reunite all of the families. To see the database, which includes pictures, visit www.missingkids.com or call (800) THE-LOST.

wls_122105_twins275.jpg

Newborns found in West Side churchDCFS: Twins 2- to 3- days old
By Kevin Roy

December 21, 2005 - Two newborns were found in a church on the city's West Side Wednesday morning, police said. They are both in good condition, according to hospital officials who are calling the twins Mary and Joseph.

The baby girl and boy are just two or three days old and the first twins to be abandoned in Illinois, according to the Department of Children and Family Services. They were found inside the church vestibule by a maintenance worker at the North Austin Lutheran Church in the 1500-block of North Mason Wednesday morning.

"(I was) coming up the stairs and going up to the church and I saw one baby over here and one made some noise. I went t

o check and see what it was, and there was a baby in there. I don't know it was two
babies. I thought it was just one. I looked and it looked like a Christmas present. When I hollered to the lady down the hall and say, 'Here is a Christmas present for you' and she told me it was two and that shocked me, too," said Kenny Mason, the church's maintenance worker.

Mason said whoever left the babies may have been familiar with the church. He or she would have had to have entered through an unlocked side door, passed through the hallway, entered the sanctuary and gone downstairs.

"They just cried and felt like they didn't understand. It was a gift from God," said Felicia Morgan, church member.

The newborns were taken to West Suburban Hospital in Oak Park to be checked out.

Under the Safe Haven law, babies can be left at police stations, fire stations and hospitals anonymously. Churches are not included in that list, so the case is considered an i
lleg
al abandonment.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sectio
n=local&id=3746551

Newborn Twins Found Abandoned In Chicago Church
Babies Listed In Good Condition

UPDATED: 6:39 am EST December 22, 2005

HAVE YOO SEEN MY MAMMY?
cd99e6ff.jpg

CHICAGO -- Two newborn babies were found inside a Chicago church Wednesday, prompting those involved to call it a Christmas miracle.

Officials said the boy and girl were found in a single child car seat on an inside stairway at North Austin Lutheran Church at about 8:30 a.m. by church custodian Kenneth Green, reported Chicago TV station WMAQ. The infants were just hours old, police said, and still had their umbilical cords attached.

"I was going upstairs to take the turkey up there and I saw the car seat sitting over there, and one of the babies, like lashed out (as if to say), 'We over

here,'" the custodian said.

The babies were transported to West Suburban Hospital where the
y were listed in good condition. The twins were named baby Mary and baby Joseph by the staff at West Suburban Medical Center in Oak Park, according to Molly Gaus, spokeswoman for the medical center.

The boy and girl were the first set of twins abandoned and found together in the city of Chicago, according to Diane Jackson, spokeswoman for the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services.

"There has never been a case like this one," Jackson said.

http://www.nbc4.com/news/5601814/detail.ht..._10000212222005

Martinez said that the state's safe-haven law, the Abandoned Newborn Protection Act, allows mothers or parents to safely, legally and anonymously drop a child off if the infant is 72 hours old or younger.
The
law specifies that the babies be left at a staffed police station, firehouse, hospital or an emergency medical facility.

A church does not qualify as a
drop-off location, but, Martinez said, the good news is that these two babies were in good condition.

Originally posted by guru2000@Dec 22 2005, 08:04 AM

HAVE YOO SEEN MY MAMMY?
cd99e6ff.jpg

"There has never been a case like this one," Jackson said.

Looks like mug shots.

99% sure this is TNB
http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/7016330/detail.html

Toddler Found Wandering Along Busy Street

POSTED: 3:50 pm EST February 13, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

CINCINNATI -- Child protective workers are investigating the home of toddler who was found wandering along a busy road on Monday afternoon.

Motorist Amri Person stopped along Martin Luther King Drive when she spotted the 2-year-old boy trying to cross the wide lanes.

"God was with him when he crossed this street ... and it scared me half to death," she said.

Person said it appears the boy went out the back of his apartment building which parallels MLK, walked across several lanes that head east and se
veral that head west, going up towards the driveway at a corner gas station.

"He was frightened," Pers
on said. "He was scared. He wanted his mommy. He wanted to go home."

Once police got him home, his apartment door was unlocked. Person said officers found a 3-month-old baby girl alone inside, crying.

She said police learned that the children's mother was at work, and while officers were at the apartment, her boyfriend returned, claiming he left the children in the care of a friend. But the friend was nowhere to be found.

Officials at 241-KIDS said in these types of situations they make sure that the children are safe. They are not saying if the kids remain in the care of their mother or her boyfriend, and police have not determined if criminal charges will be filed.

"Iz you seen my mammy?"

http://www.kctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4862317

Teacher Spots 1-Year-Old Alone in Street
May 4, 2006 06:34 PM CDT

4862317_BG1.jpg

Shantora Watkins & LaTrey Daniels

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A teacher at a preschool spotted a 1-year-old boy from a nearby house wandering alone in a street Thursday afternoon.

The teacher got the boy out of the 8400 block of Paseo Boulevard.

LaTrey Daniels' mother, Shantora Watkins, was ironing in the back of their house. She thought she'd locked their front screen door, but she hadn't, and the toddler pushed the door open and walked outside, KCTV5's Tim Vetscher reported.

The teacher was outside with some kids from the Center Early Childhood building for recess when she noticed him.

Police issued Watkins a municipal citation for mistreatment of chi
ldren, Tim reported.

Re: "Iz you seen my mammy?"

A niglet's gotta grow up fast. Usually by five months the mammy sends them out to forage and earn a living. Someone has to bring home the fried chicken and chitlins, and it ain't gonna be the buck daddy.

Re: "Iz you seen my mammy?"

If these little niglets are walking around loose without a proper tag they should be picked up and taken to the nigger section of the animal pound.

"Iz you seen my mammy?"

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/9184669/detail.html

9184666_240X180.jpg

Toddler Left Home Alone Rescued From Roof
Police Take Child Into Custody

UPDATED: 7:07 pm EDT May 9, 2006

CLEVELAND -- Cleveland firefighters used a ladder to rescue a toddler left home alone Tuesday.

Neighbors said they saw 2-year-old Ceira Stewart on the roof of a house on East 111th Street just after noon.

Mother Confronted After Child Found On Roof

Neighbor Karmika Martin said she was able to talk Ceira back into the house after the toddler had been crawling on the roof for about 20 minutes.

Witnesses said the child did not appear hurt, but was crying while on the rooftop. Firefighters then used the ladder to get into the second story of the home.

There were no adults in the home at the time, and NewsC
hannel5 reported that the child may have been left alone for hours.

Ceira was taken to Children Services. Police had to leave a note for the child's mother, Shainne Peacock, telling her they have custody of the child.

Four hours later, while NewsChannel5 was on the scene, Peacock came home and discovered that her daughter was in custody.

Peacock had no explanation for what happened, and would not talk to NewsChannel5.

Peacock faces possible charges of child endangering. Ceira will remain in the custody of Children Services while the case is being investigated.

Neighbor finds niglet on roof

{3C3A7284-573E-4aa2-9267-E895978B980C}.JPG

Cierra Stewart

Neighbor finds child on roof

Created: 5/9/2006 2:33:48 PM
Updated:5/9/2006 7:07:27 PM

CLEVELAND -- Authorities are investigating an incident Tuesday involving a child that was found on a roof.

A neighbor spotted 2-year old Cheyenne Stewart at a home on E. 111th. Cheyenne reportedly had a t-shirt on only - no diaper or shoes.

The neighbor was able to coax Cheyenne back to a window and into the house. Later, the fire department came and put a ladder to the window, climbed in and opened the door for police.

Authorities searched the house and found no one else inside.

More than an hour later, the child's mother returned home. Cierra Stewart said she'd left the toddler with a friend, but told us she had no idea when or why the friend left.

h ttp://www.wkyc.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=51969

Re: Neighbor finds niglet on roof

yes'um tha girlfriend done gone and leave my chil home alone so's I's can get sum tha crak.

The lying sack of feces.....

Back