Mammy Charged With Setting Home On Fire With Niglets Inside

Brewski

Registered
Mom Charged With Setting Home On Fire With Kids Inside

PHILADELPHIA -- A mother is charged with setting her apartment on fire and leaving her three children inside.

Police said Debrah Jacobs, 36, set a fire, turned on the gas in her unlit stove and then left her Philadelphia apartment with her three children in it.

Sexy blonde nigger, Debrah Jacobs
5403549200x1505mt.jpg

Authorities said neighbors smelled smoke and notified the police. Crews were able to douse the fire before it got out of control.

DAMN!!!:devil: :niglet: :devil: :niglet: :devil: :niglet: :devil:

It happened Wednesday night at about 11:45 p.m. Jacobs' seventh-floor apartment in the Germantown section of Philadelphia.

Are we a-moving on
up? Image of "apartment" (read: "housing project")

16zt.jpg
(all images from video at link)

The neighbor and his wife who rescued the three children, ages 2, 5, and 7, did not want to be identified.

"(f**k) yo, we ain' gone talk to no nigga in a suit!"
23bp.jpg

(Is that a rat?!)

The neighbor said Jacobs just disappeared into the smoky hallway. Police said Jacobs returned about three hours after setting t
he fire.

Authorities said they are not sure what motivated Jacobs. She is charged with arson, endangering the welfare of children and risking a catastrophe.

"We are not sure what motivated Miss Jacobs at this time"
39ud.jpg

-----------------------------

What a damned shame that these three niglets survived.. I guess using the stove as a fuel source w
orks IF YOU PAY YOUR DAMNED UTILITY BILL!!! Fricking niggers never get ANYTHING right..
:angry: :tongue:

Should have thrown them all out the window when the fire started, that would have acheived the goal and been a great alibi as well.

T.N.B.

Oh! What a sad and tragic tale of missed opportunity.

Seems to me that with some proper forethought - that this fetching blond negress obviously, does not have the capacity for - an entire rats nest of negrotude could have been eliminated.

Typical Negro incompetence.

And the married couple saving the chillins - that seems unusual also.

In newspeak, as apartment building is to slum project, is perhaps married couple is to ho & pimp.

I think the Negress should have forced her kids to eat massive quantities of paint chips. Odds are the housing project still has lead-based paint, so she could be rid of the Niglets and probably sue Uncle Sucker for not stripping and repainting her Negroid slum. However, fire would have been a nice touch if a nigger could actually get it right.

Originally posted by Dr William Pierce@Nov 26 2005, 07:35 PM
I think the Negress should have forced her kids to eat massive quantities of paint chips. Odds are the housing project still has lead-based paint, so she could be rid of the Niglets and probably sue Uncle Sucker for not stripping and repainting her Negroid slum. However, fire would have been a nice touch if a nigger could actually get it right.
That reminds, I remember hearing lots of news about how lead paint was causing inner city children to be retards. Now that I have reached a more aware point in my life, I wonder how they were able to show the relationship between

retardation and lead paints in inner city children? Could it be that most of the victims of lead based paint were really niggers and they were retarded because they were niggers?

I mean, I understand that lead based paint can cause problem, but
how much lead based paint would a child actually eat before they realized it did not taste good. Well, I guess I'm assuming it did not take good.

That reminds, I remember hearing lots of news about how lead paint was causing inner city children to be retards. Now that I have reached a more aware point in my life, I wonder how they were able to show the relationship between retardation and lead paints in inner city children? Could it be that most of the victims of lead based paint were really niggers and they were retarded because they were niggers?

I mean, I understand that lead based paint can cause problem, but how much lead based paint would a child actually eat before they realized it did not taste good. Well, I guess I'm assuming it did not take good.

I'd
r
r
be very curious as to how lead paint could render someone retarted. If I recall my biochemistry correctly, lead competitively inhibits the binding of oxygen to the heme (iron) in hemoglobin, since lead has a higher affinity for oxygen's electrons than
iron does. Carbon Monoxide kills by the same mechanism. But breathing lungs full of CO is one thing, but eating the massive amounts of lead needed to starve the brain of oxygen seems impossible. You'd surely pass out before you were in danger of causing the massive brain damage required to precipitously drop your IQ. I imagine death by blood alklyosis would occur long before the point of brain damage. Then again, I'm a chemist and not a physician.

If my understanding is accurate, I'd be more inclined to see this as a Negroid attempt at a class-action lawsuit against paint manufacturers than anything else. Imagine dozens of little chimp plaintiffs claiming "I'z be retahded" in front of a Negro jury and the defense
co
uns
el has to hope these niggers can understand enough science to see such claims are pure BS. Not likely.

FYI, apparently lead has a sweet flavor. (I think most heavy metals do.) It was used as a sugar substitute - disasterously - in ancient Rome. Plus, if Niggers can
eat "chitlins", they can eat anything.

OK, I get it. When we build new "apartments" (housing projects) for "working families" (crack addicts, pimps, ho's and attendant niglets subsisting on welfare), we should use lead paint on the inside. And make sure the walls and carpet are made of highly flammable material. That way, "black youths" (budding career criminals) will have an even lower life expectancy. Great idea guys.

Memo to the "neighbor and his wife" (pimp and ho) : YOU can take care of raising these little beasts when mammy goes to prison.

Back