Miscegenation: a photo retrospective

Rasp

Senior Editor
Goodall_KissingCousins.jpg

Jane Goodall, Miscegenist

AA6DD580C6F447DAAD6C2AF85ED5A604.JPG

sharpton-sheehan.jpg

Cindy and Al--together again

Who's the handsome couple in the bottom photo svejk? The one where the African Queen has "peace" on the dress.

abuari%20village%20area.jpg

This woman got divorced and is living on welfare so that she could adopt more niglets! She proudly boasts that her new skill at tying "spook knots" surprises even authentic niggers.

novotny6zd.jpg

Read the whole "inspirational" story here. (Registration required)

This white 26-year old Catholic "missionary" is pictured in a clinic in Sudan, tending to a baby nigger in much the same way a zookeeper would feed an orphaned animal or fledgling bird.

sudan3pw.jpg

Read the whole "inspirational" story here. (Registration required)

a zookeeper would feed an orphaned animal or fledgling bird

As for me I would rather feed the birds, the worse thing they ever do is crap all over stuff. Maybe dive bomb ya if you get too close to their nest and they have babies in it but that's it. Plus they are a whole lot more prettier and majestic than any ape would be. Where as apes aka niggers are a leachous bunch and distroy anything in their path be it living or non living if it dont suit their needs.

These last 2 posts by Brewski turn my stomach. Why can't these people devote their time to helping white kids?

She will know the real meaning of a "spook knot" when its used to strangle her.

Absolutely hopeless, some people.

You've heard of Piccadilly Circus? This is what I call Pickaninny circus.

Little Terrence and Jamal already know about "getting their freak" and are already contemplating raping the younger females of the brood.

"Families of Germany"

familiedeutschland8gy.jpg

Source : http://aryan-front.com/viewtopic.php?t=1404

It was and it is Jews who bring the Negroes into the Rhineland, always with the same secret thought and clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily resulting bastardization, throwing it down from its cultural and political height, and himself rising to be its master.

For a racially pure people which is conscious of its blood can never be enslaved by the Jew. In this world he will forever be master over bastards and bastards alone.

Adolf Hitler

_40637476_ciisse203300.jpg

Djibril Cisse married Jude in June 2005.

Liverpool footballer Djibril Cisse and his wife, who is originally from Anglesey, announced in October they were expecting their first child. Djibril Cisse has been cautioned by police after assaulting his pregnant wife.

Back