Miscegenation: a photo retrospective

Why do Hollywood whores find it fashionable to adopt niglets?

http://www.crushable.com/2009/01/12/entertainment/mary-louise-parker-always-wanted-to-adopt/

Mary-Louise Parker Always Wanted to Adopt

spl45601_006-mary-louise-parker.jpg

Welcoming her son William in 2004 was a “massive” moment for actress Mary-Louise Parker, but it in no way overshadowed adopting her daughter Caroline three years later. In fact, Mary-Louise says she hoped to adopt since she was just a child herself!

“I remember being little and asking my parents if we could adopt,” Mary-Louise told Gotham magazine.

“I just always was attracted to the idea, and I love what it says and I love what it means. There are millions of children in this world, and I think if you have the energy and the resources, then it’s something you should really look into.”

What a wonderful way of looking at things. I wonder whether she’ll adopt any more!

Read more: http://www.crushable.com/2009/01/12...-parker-always-wanted-to-adopt/#ixzz3ZidxYO2W

Has beens that are White in media have to proclaim screwing cows or adopting Frankenstein's so that the money keeps coming, the money is a strong motivation for empty headed unskilled whores of media to get a regular check.

True story: About once a week, I go out to breakfast at some hash house run by chinks. It's cheap and no mess to clean up afterwards. There's a flat screen on the wall and the old lady who owns the place usually has CNBC on. She watches in between taking orders and collecting cash. She's off today and the girl taking her place (probably her daughter) has some game show on. There were 2 white faggot contestants on being joined by some low grade sheboon actress. Then this commercial comes on:

http://www.ispot.tv/ad/7ht7/k-y-love-yours-mine-jerry-and-dee

K-Y Love Yours + Mine TV Spot, 'Jerry and Dee'
Description
Dee and Jerry have to been together for three years. They have two babies, which makes it kind of tough to find time for intimacy. Intimacy Expert Dr. Laura Berman recommends they discover something new together, like K-Y Yours + Mine, to spice things up in the bedroom.

k-y-love-yours-mine-jerry-and-dee-large-9.jpg

You can't get away from this. I go to Wells Fargo today, insert ATM card in slot then this pops up on screen:

LillyDong-commissions-1-1024x649.jpg

http://pagesix.com/2016/03/30/the-only-thing-criminal-about-michael-strahans-girlfriend-is-her-body/

Michael Strahan and criminal girlfriend splash around St. Barts
By Derrick Bryson Taylor
March 30, 2016 | 8:19am

michael-vert-crop.jpg

Michael Strahan and Kayla Quick
Photo: AKM-GSI

Michael Strahan’s spring break is off to a sexy start.

The daytime-television personality and his girlfriend, Kayla Quick, were spotted playing along the sandy shores of St. Barts Tuesday.

Strahan and his muscles were hard to miss in the blue waters. The 44-year-old tried to keep a low profile, wearing dark sunglasses and simple blue swim shorts.

Quick, 27, who has a lengthy criminal record involving grand theft and disorderly conduct, led the way with a revealing striped bikini with a tie-side bottom.

The new hot couple appeared to be inseparable as they splashed in the water and sipped cocktails.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/06/this-couple-helped-each-other-go-from-fat-to-fit/

This couple helped each other go from fat to fit
By Christian Gollayan
July 6, 2016 | 3:27am

weight_duo1a.jpg

From 2010 (left) to 2013, Sharee Samuels and her partner Andre lost more than 115 pounds. Photo: Brian Hansen; Yuen Liu Studio

Eleven years ago, when hog Sharee Samuels, then Sharee Hansen, was 16 years old and weighed more than 250 lbs., her boyfriend told her he was concerned about her “health.” She took his comment as a dig at her figure. They broke up soon after.

“It didn’t feel good,” Sharee, 27 and a resident of Stanwood, Wash., tells The Post.

After another horrible breakup in her senior year of high school, Sharee took some time off from dating to focus on herself and her fitness, which she documents in her new book, “A Funeral for My Fat: My Journey To Lay 100 Pounds to Rest” (Skyhorse Publishing, out now).

In it she describes how she hit rock bottom at age 17 and found herself tipping the scales at 256 pounds.

“I just never felt like I was the person I saw in the mirror,” Sharee, who wore a size 22 at that point, says. “It made me feel insecure, and I didn’t want to put myself out there when it came to dating.”

By her junior year of college in 2009, Sharee had successfully slimmed down :confused: to 220 pounds, thanks to Zumba and clean eating, but she still wasn’t looking to date — until she met a nigger health-and-fitness major at the library named Andre Samuels.

“He was really charming (muh diking) and thought I was really cute :barf2:,” Sharee says. And, like her, Andre, who weighed 260 pounds at the time, was looking to lose weight. He was impressed with her fitness goals and, a month or so into their relationship, the two started going to the gym several times a week together. She’d go to a Zumba class, he’d play basketball.

“It made working out that much easier and that much more enjoyable,” she says. “If I dated a superfit guy at that point, I’d see it as a motivation, but I don’t know if it would have worked out as well.”

Unlike Sharee’s past boyfriends, Andre never made her feel insecure about her body.

“I’m a girl, and you know, sometimes you wonder if a guy thinks you’re attractive, but he’s always been so supportive of me,” Sharee says.

Instead of talking about her figure, Andre compliments her on her fitness. :rolleyes:

“He’ll say that he’s so proud that I can run faster than [he can], or if I finished a really grueling workout,” she says.

In May 2013, the 5-foot-8-inch Sharee reached her goal weight of 140 pounds. She and Andre got married three months later at the Edgewater Hotel in Seattle. Sharee wore a bikini in public for the first time on their honeymoon in Mazatlán, Mexico.

“At first I felt exposed, but now, if it [is] socially acceptable to wear a bikini [anywhere] in public, I’d do it!” Sharee says. “My husband loves it.”

Andre, now a 29-year-old assistant principal, also debuted a trim new body at the wedding. He’d shed 35 pounds since they first met. Sharee appreciates her husband’s physique, but is quick to note that they love each other at any size and fitness level.

“We have so many things in common :rolleyes:, not just fitness,” says Sharee, who now works as a psychologist. “I didn’t marry him because he was my gym partner; I married him ’cause he’s the love of my life.” :barf2:

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/08/07/suicide-squad-sets-august-opening-record-with-135-1m/

‘Suicide Squad’ Sets August Opening Record With $135.1M
August 7, 2016 10:50 AM

gettyimages-585567084.jpg

NEW YORK (AP) — The supervillain romp “Suicide Squad” shrugged off scathing reviews to open with an estimated $135.1 million in North American ticket sales, scoring one of the year’s biggest box-office debuts.

The Warner Bros. film, directed by David Ayer, had increased pressure on its performance following the studio’s previous poorly received DC Comics film “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.” But “Suicide Squad” proved a massive draw despite its much-derided lead-in. It set a new record for an August opening, besting Marvel’s 2014 hit “Guardians of the Galaxy.”

Not everything was roses for “Suicide Squad,” though. After fans flocked theaters on Thursday night and Friday, audiences dropped steeply on Saturday. That could forecast further sharp declines in coming weeks for the $175 million film, which also came with a massive marketing budget.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/neighbors...chool-175449057--abc-news-house-and-home.html

Neighbors Pitch In to Throw Block Party Wedding for High School Sweethearts

They say home is where the heart is, and for this sentimental bride, that couldn’t be more true.

Susie Osei, of Mount Prospect, Illinois, chose the same street she grew up on -- where her parents still live -- as the venue for her magnificent block party wedding on July 30.

“We just wanted to get married, be around people we love and have a big party,” Osei, 24, told ABC News.

ht_block_party_wedding_1_em_160817_16x9_992.jpg

The unconventional venue wasn’t without purpose, though. Osei’s mother suffers from Alzheimer’s and although the happy couple only just got engaged in January, she and now-husband Miles rushed to put the wedding together so her mom could truly enjoy it.

“Me and Miles have been dating since high school and we pretty much always knew that we were going to get married so we didn’t really put a lot of pressure on it,” the bride explained. “My mom has Alzheimer’s. She was diagnosed four or five years ago when she was 52. In the past couple years I think it became more apparent to Miles that more than anything else, it being extravagant or waiting for a time when we’re less busy, it was important to us that she be there for the wedding.”

The bride and groom are both in grad school while working full time, so their free time is limited.

“We also didn’t want to put pressure on either of our parents to pay for anything extravagant,” she added. “Ideally, we wanted to not have to ask them for anything.”

That’s where Osei’s neighbors stepped in.

“My block is crazy. We all grew up together and are very, very close-knit,” Osei said of the 200 block of South Pine Street. “We always have block parties on the 4th of July. It’s been something like 80 years we’ve been doing this block party. For Christmas we all put mini Christmas trees out in the front yard. We all do cookie exchanges and decorate them together and take a little bit of each other’s cookies.”

t’s safe to say with a community like this, where most were well aware of Osei’s mom’s health issues and her childhood romance with Miles growing up in the neighborhood, taking on planning this wedding was not only a welcomed celebration, but also a homegrown honor.

“My dad sent them all an email not really asking them because in his mind we had already decided that’s what we were going to do,” Osei explained. “We have a couple new neighbors that I didn’t grow up with, so he sent a general email letting them know about me and Miles and that I grew up on the block and to make sure everybody was OK with it.”

The response was overwhelming.

“Everybody just responded with total love,” she recalled. “There was no issues, everyone just wanted to help. Everyone was saying we could use their lawn and use their trees and offered to help, so it worked out.”

The newlyweds never even bothered looking at other venues.

“A venue never really made a lot of sense to us,” she said. “I think we just felt a lot more natural and authentic being somewhere that meant something to us.”

Her community -- and especially her dad -- were happy to oblige.

c49cf490-64a9-11e6-980e-3b9400338b4a_2V6A6147.jpg

neighbors-pitch-throw-block-party-wedding-high-school-175449057--abc-news-house-and-home.html

http://nypost.com/2016/11/23/lindsey-vonn-has-a-new-boyfriend/

Lindsey Vonn has a new boyfriend
By Hannah Withiam
November 23, 2016 | 4:16pm

vonn-couple.jpg

Lindsey Von Ho finally can stop answering questions about ex-beau Nigger Woods.

The Olympic skier/coalburner broke her silence on her relationship status Wednesday, posting a photo collage to Instagram in honor of Thanksgiving, saving the largest section for a shot of her cuddling up to her new love interest, “amazing boyfriend” nigger Kenan Smith, an assistant receivers coach for the Rams.

“Tomorrow is thanksgiving so before my family gets here I want to take the time and give thanks,” she wrote. “Even though I’m injured, again, I have so much to be thankful for; incredible friends, an amazing boyfriend, my family and a lot of loyal supporters.”

The news puts to rest the rumors that linked Vonn to Formula One’s Lewis Hamilton. The two were first spotted together last July in Spain and recently celebrated her birthday bowling and partying at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles.

Vonn, who earlier this month underwent surgery on a broken right arm she suffered while training, hopes to return to the mountain for races in Canada in December.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4064594/State-Farm-commercial-attacked-racists.html

State Farm advertisement featuring a mixed race couple getting engaged is viciously attacked by racists

The commercial showed a black man proposing to a white woman in a bedroom
State Farm published the seemingly innocuous advertisement on Wednesday
Thousands of racist and offensive comments were sent in response to the photo
Many people were quick to call out the racists and to praise the insurance firm

Updated: 22:44 EST, 24 December 2016

A State Farm commercial showing a black man proposing to a white woman has been targeted by racists.

The insurance giant tweeted out the seemingly innocuous advertisement on Wednesday, showing the young couple getting engaged.

'Who said yes? Cheers to the newly engaged this holiday season! Be sure to #ProtectTheBling!' a caption with the picture read.

It also linked information on its 'personal article policy'.

3B9F1B7D00000578-0-image-m-78_1482632265839.jpg

38 commercials of 2016 promoting race mixing ; mudshark indoctrination
Published on Jan 26, 2017

show this to anyone who denies there is an agenda

I've only seen a few of these, one of the benefits of limited talmudvision viewing.

#8 is the truest in real life, (especially in sushi houses--there always a buck and burner in there) and guess who pays?

http://pagesix.com/2017/09/22/kylie...52.557339670.1505523364-1792231198.1505523364

Nigger-Fuc king Whore Kylie Jenner is pregnant
By Mara Siegler
September 22, 2017 | 4:51pm | Updated

Slut Kylie Jenner is expecting her first child, a source confirms to Page Six. Her boyfriend is cRapper Travis Scott.

The 20-year-old makeup mogul :rolleyes: and Scott, 25, have reportedly been dating since April, when they were seen holding hands at the Coachella music festival and walking arm in arm at Bentley University in Massachusetts, where Scott performed at the school’s Spring Day concert.

A source tells us that she is expecting a baby girl. “She has been looking pregnant for about four months,” says the insider.

The pair have already proved their permanent love for each other with ink. They Snapchatted new, matching butterfly tattoos on their ankles in June.

In a 2016 clip of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” Kylie says 25 is a good age to have kids, with her father, Caitlyn :confused:, stating that 30 is a good age. “I feel like 30 is too late. Every psychic said that I’m only going to have two kids,” she responds.

During a Q&A on Snapchat in October, the “Life of Kylie” star says, “I’m getting a lot of questions about kids. How many kids do I want? Do I want kids? And I do want kids, but not now.”

A year later, Kylie is about to become a mother and is rumored to be due in February. Reportedly, Scott has been excitedly telling friends, but Jenner’s ex, rapper Tyga, posted and deleted a Snapchat of the news with the caption, “Hell nah that’s my kid,” along with a number of devil emojis.

Jenner was dating Tyga — who fathered a child with Blac Chyna — for two years, splitting with him this past April.

Sister Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, who are parents to daughter North, 4, and son Saint :rolleyes:, 21 months, are also reportedly expecting via a surrogate. Their third child is said to be due in late January.

Sounds like an excellent plotline for a TV show.

Kourtney Kardashian has three children with Scott Disick: Mason, Penelope, and Reign. And brother Rob has reached an agreement for custody of his 10-month-old daughter with Chyna, Dream Kardashian.

A request for comment was not immediately returned, although we hear the family is expected to confirm the news.

673071618-1.jpg

Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner in April

https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/jordan-peele-on-exploring-the-deep-horror-of-racism-in-get-out/

Jordan Peele on exploring the "deep horror of racism" in "Get Out"

November 15, 2017, 8:41 AM| Critics predict "Get Out," written and directed by comedian Jordan Peele, will be a best picture contender at the Academy Awards this year. The movie, about a black man who meets his white girlfriend's family for the first time, is a thriller and social commentary on race relations in America. Peele also created and starred in the Emmy-winning series "Key & Peele" along with Keegan-Michael Key. Peele joins "CBS This Morning" to discuss what he felt was missing in the conversation about race and why he chose the horror genre to explore the topic of racism.:barf1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc3oALpbPm0

hqdefault.jpg

Archie Bunker said it best: Whites with Whites and blacks with blacks and never the twain shall meet!

former NATO Supreme Allied Commander Wesley K. Clark
Ahem, Russian Jewish Wesley Kanne Clark
Clark's father's family was Jewish; his paternal grandparents, Jacob Kanne and Ida Goldman, immigrated to the United States from Belarus/the Russian Empire,[9] in response to the Pale of Settlement and anti-Jewish violence from Russian pogroms.
His father Kanne came from the Kohen family line,[12] and Clark's son has characterized Clark's parents' marriage, between his Methodist mother, Veneta (née Updegraff), and his Jewish father, Benjamin Jacob Kanne,[13] as "about as multicultural as you could've gotten in 1944".[14]
Veneta married Victor Clark, whom she met while working as a secretary at a bank.[17] Victor raised Wesley as his son, and officially adopted him on Wesley's 16th birthday. Wesley's name was changed to Wesley Kanne Clark. Victor Clark's name actually replaced that of Wesley's biological father on his birth certificate, something Wesley would later say that he wished they had not done.[18] Veneta raised Wesley without telling him of his Jewish ancestry to protect him from the anti-Jewish activities of the Ku Klux Klan in the southern U.S.[19]

Last edited:
Djibril Cisse married Jude in June 2005.

Liverpool footballer Djibril Cisse and his WHITE wife, who is originally from Anglesey, announced in October they were expecting their first child. Djibril Cisse has been cautioned by police after assaulting his pregnant wife.
June 2005, Cissé married former Welsh hairdresser Jude Littler.[103][100] The wedding took place at Bodelwyddan Castle, with notable guests including Shaun Wright-Phillips and Cissé's French national teammates Louis Saha and Sylvain Wiltord.[103] He got married in a tuxedo in the red of Liverpool.[103]

The couple divorced in October 2014 and have three half white children, Cassius, Prince Kobe and Marley Jackson. Cissé has a daughter, Ilona, from a previous relationship.[104]

WHITE WOMEN WHO BREED WITH BLACKS ARE MORONS WITH HALF BLACK KIDS.

Back