Model claims she had hotel romp with Antonio Brown night before on-field meltdown

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004

Model claims she had hotel romp with Antonio Brown night before on-field meltdown​

By
Jaclyn Hendricks

January 6, 2022 5:37pm
Updated

Antonio Brown released by Buccaneers

Model Ava Louise had plans with friends on Saturday night, but messages allegedly left to her by now-former Buccaneers receiver, Antonio Brown, resulted in a pregame pitstop.
“The voice memos were just so crazy, I was like I have to just go see what’s up with this,” Louise told The Post on Thursday, shortly after The Daily Mail published a report about the twosome’s alleged romp in a Jersey City hotel, hours before Brown’s meltdown at MetLife Stadium.
Model Ava Louise claims she spent the night with Antonio Brown ahead of his mid-game meltdown during Sunday's Jets-Buccaneers game.Model Ava Louise claims she spent the night with Antonio Brown ahead of his mid-game meltdown during Sunday’s Jets-Buccaneers game. The OnlyFans star previously went viral for licking a toilet seat on TikTok.Instagram Ava Louise recently told the Daily Mail that she and Antonio Brown have been speaking since 2018.Ava Louise recently told the Daily Mail that she and Antonio Brown have been speaking since 2018.Instagram
Brown is said to have been “mumbling” in the voice memos, with Louise telling the Daily Mail she “thought he was drunk.” Louise, 23, says the pair had been speaking for about four years now, though Saturday marked her first in-person encounter with the 33-year-old receiver.
“We never met up so it was like, might as well go finally meet up with him,” she said.
Ava Louise says she spent an hour with Antonio Brown on Saturday.Ava Louise says she spent an hour with Antonio Brown on Saturday.Instagram Ava Louise is said to have left Antonio Brown in the early hours of Sunday morning as the now-former Buccaneers receiver had an early meeting with quarterback Tom Brady.Ava Louise is said to have left Antonio Brown in the early hours of Sunday morning as the now-former Buccaneers receiver had an early meeting with quarterback Tom Brady.Instagram
“When we had sex, he wanted to film it and make a tape on my phone. He wanted me to put it out there,” said Louise, whose previous claim to fame was licking an airplane toilet seat for a TikTok “coronavirus challenge” in 2020 and expressing her wish to “cough on Dr. Phil,” of her alleged intimate time with Brown.
Louise, who had to sneak into the hotel due to the NFL’s COVID protocols, left Brown in the early hours of Sunday morning as he is said to have had an early meeting with Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady.
Antonio Brown stripped of his jersey during Sunday's Buccaneers-Jets game.Antonio Brown stripped of his jersey during the Buccaneers-Jets game on Sunday, Jan. 2, 2022.AP
Hours later, Brown and his teammates arrived at MetLife Stadium for an afternoon game against the Jets. After halftime, Brown stripped off his jersey and left the game, with head coach Bruce Arians later declaring that he is “no longer a Buc” following Tampa’s 28-24 win.
Louise said she felt inclined to speak out after his sudden exit on Sunday.
“When I saw him run off the field, I was like, ‘I have to say something because I witnessed a lot of craziness (Saturday) night,'” she said.
Antonio Brown tosses his equipment into the stands at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, Jan. 2, 2022.Antonio Brown tosses his equipment into the stands at MetLife Stadium on Sunday, Jan. 2, 2022.AP
The Buccaneers officially released Brown on Thursday after he accused Arians and the Buccaneers organization of mishandling his ankle injury.
As for Brown’s NFL future, Louise believes there may be a team that overlooks his recent spectacle.
“I think he’s a good football player and I think there’s a team that’s probably not going to care about any of this,” she said.
Brown’s attorney did not immediately return The Post’s request for comment.

Back