MONKEY RAMPAGE Hunt for ‘world’s most violent monkey’ as Japanese macaque injures 18 people including a BABY in ten-day rampage

MONKEY RAMPAGE

Hunt for ‘world’s most violent monkey’ as Japanese macaque injures 18 people including a BABY in ten-day rampage​

(oh the irony)

COPS have launched an urgent hunt for a crazed monkey after the Japanese macaque injured 18 people in a ten-day rampage.

The evil primate ✓ kicked off its mad frenzy earlier this month when it slid open a fly screen and clawed at a tiny baby in the city of Yamaguchi in Japan earlier this month.

The baby's mum told local TV: "I was vacuuming in the living room and heard the sound of my baby crying loudly.

"When I went in to check there was a monkey pulling the baby across the floor as if trying to make off with it."

She added: "It’s pretty scary that the monkey can open fly screens and just get into homes.

"I would like to see it caught as soon as possible."
The beast even managed to make its way into a primary school on July 11 and scratched one of the pupils.

Three days later, the monkey crept into a nearby nursery through a toilet window and bit a sleeping four-year-old girl on the foot.

Other victims of the rampage included two elderly women.

Ukraine refugee, 2, fighting for her life after horrific monkey attack
https://metro.co.uk/2022/07/22/ukra...r-life-after-horrific-monkey-attack-17048064/

(Multi pics of monkey attack@link)

Terrifying video has shown the moment a monkey brutally attacked a two-year-old girl.

The child, a refugee from Ukraine called Paulina, had been playing outside when the animal suddenly appeared.

Tugging her to the ground, the animal is seen in the footage viciously biting the young girl.

Her screams were heard by her parents who rushed outside.

Even as the girl’s mother picks her up, the monkey still lunges and grabs Paulina’s legs in a bid to continue its horrific attack.

Her father can be seen in the video trying to kick the primate, but it shows little fear.

Paulina is now fighting for her life in intensive care after the horrific ordeal, which took place in the Russian village of Terpigorievo.

Her wounds, including lacerations on her arms and legs and serious blood loss, have been described as ‘severe’.

The monkey had reportedly escaped from a ‘pet zoo’ belonging to a millionaire in a next door property.

The wealthy neighbours also keep wolves, elephants and other wild animals near their home.

‘The parents came running to the screams and with difficulty freed their daughter from the animal’s clutches,’ said one local report.

The victim was described as a refugee child from the war in Ukraine

Her parents are friends of the owner of the house where the attack took place.

They had given the family refuge from the war started in February by Vladimir Putin.

Police are now investigating the attack after the parents made a complaint, with a criminal investigation underway.

Back