Murder Suspect In FBI Custody

Rule .308

Registered
Murder Suspect In FBI Custody, Going Back to Texas

(CBS4) AURORA, Colo. A man whose 14-year-old stepson was found dead in suburban Dallas was in the custody of the FBI Thursday afternoon.

Brian Booker, 37, was arrested overnight in Aurora after a short standoff.

Booker was expected to be taken back to Texas later on Thursday. He's been charged with one federal count of kidnapping, CBS4 reports. A murder charge was still pending early Thursday afternoon.

Booker's stepson Joshua Henry, who had been the focus of an Amber Alert, was found dead about 5:45 p.m. Wednesday in a vacant area off Main Street in Lancaster, Texas, according to Police Chief Sam Allen of the Lancaster Independent School District.

-snip-

Police found Booker after a relative in Aurora called po

lice Wednesday night, saying Booker was in their home and armed, Aurora po
lice said. The relative told police he was afraid for the other family members in the home.

-snip-

"I knew that him and his wife was having marital problems and that she was trying to get out of the relationship, and I believe it escalated a little bit more than it should have," Finnie said. "This whole situation is kind of surprising to our whole family because this type of behavior is not his character.

Finnie told CBS4 he questioned whether Yolanda Booker was kidnapped or was with her husband of her own free will. She is being questioned by Aurora police.

5038571.jpg

Murderous buck Brian Booker

5038569.jpg

'hep! I's be kidnapped' Mammy
Yola
nda Booker

5038526.jpg

Future TNB superstar Joshua Henry, deceased

Capital murder, interstate flight, "kidnapping". This is garden variety TNB for South Dall
as and Lancaster darkies.

Hi Rule,

Nice post and welcome aboard. Lord knows there is plenty of TNB around so we need reporters to document the nefarious activities of the feral race of monkeys known as niggers. Keep it up!!

Gman

Originally posted by Gman@Sep 30 2005, 11:16 AM
Hi Rule,

Nice post and welcome aboard. Lord knows there is plenty of TNB around so we need reporters to document the nefarious activities of the feral race of monkeys known as niggers. Keep it up!!

Gman
Thanks G-Man!

Originally posted by Cowboy Zeke@Oct 2 2005, 12:56 AM
Does that teen niglet have gold teef?
Sho' 'nuff, I believe he do.

T.N.B.

Back