Negro Basketballer Calvin Murphy Indicted On 6

Rick Dean

Registered
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1832670

HOUSTON -- NBA Hall of Famer Calvin Murphy was indicted Thursday on six counts of sexually abusing five of his daughters more than 10 years ago.

The former Houston Rockets star, who is on leave from his job as an analyst on Rockets telecasts, also was arraigned on three counts of aggravated sexual assault and three counts of indecency with a child, Assistant District Attorney Lance Long said.

"Calvin adamantly insists that he is innocent of these charges and is anxious to present his side to a jury at trial," said
Rusty Hardin, Murphy's attorney.

Hardin said the indictment was expected and "it is important for everyone to remember that the grand jury has not heard from Calvin nor many witnesses on
his behalf that insist these allegations are absolutely untrue."

Murphy initially was
charged March 29 after five daughters accused him of sexually abusing them between 1988-1991, when they ranged in age from 6 to 13. Murphy, 55, has contended the allegations stem from a family battle over money, an explanation Long has dismissed.

He remains free on $20,000 bail. If convicted, Murphy could receive five years to life in prison for the aggravated offenses and two to 20 years for the indecency violations. He also could be eligible for probation because he does not have a criminal history.

Murphy, a guard for the Rockets from 1970 to 1983, has 14 children by nine women.

During his tenure with the team, he made nearly 90 percent of his free throws, including
78 straight in one stretch during the 1980-81 season when he set a record single-season percentage of .958. During that year, in 215 free throw attempts, he missed only nine.

The 5-foot-9 pl
ayer averaged 17.9 points during his NBA career. He was a high school star at Norwalk, Conn., before moving on to Niagara U
niversity, where he averaged 33.1 points.

He was drafted in the second round in 1970 by the San Diego Rockets, who moved to Houston the following year. His 17,949 points were a franchise high until Hakeem Olajuwon surpassed him.

Murphy was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame in 11 years ago and his number hangs retired at Toyota Center.

Here's a really ugly picture of him, Rick.

043307548_murphy.jpg

http://www.wgrz.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=21603

I will give 3 to 1 that Calvin will use the "consensual sex" excuse before this trial is over. Daughters or not, n-ggers will have sex with anything available, even family, maybe even the family dog. They are all animals without morality or true family love.

Gman

Not only do these coons reproduce like cockroaches, they are a blight on the entire civilized world. Rich n-ggers are just as evil or even worse than the po' ones. This jig had 14 children by 9 women. Now he is accused by 5 of the daughters of sexual molestation. Money, status, a successful "career", or position, offers no cure to their evil monkeyshines.

These types of articles are which appear here on NNN, are hidden by the mainstream media, and when unable to do that - sanitized. Therefore, I am convinced that this is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Copulating with offspring is taboo in every society and of the utmost rarity among all peoples, except for
he jigaboos. As dumb as these ass h@les are, do they suspect inbreeding will improve their race?

The financial and social burden caused by the delusion that we can make these creatures human can no l
onger be expended by a rational and civilized
people. These apes belong in Africa swatting flies from themselves and picking lice out of each other's wooly hair.

From the poorest to the richest, not one can improve any white neighborhood or contribute to the betterment of the human race.

ANOTHER nig athlete on sex charges;had 14 children with 9 women

NBA Calvin Murphy Indicted on Sex Charges

HOUSTON (Reuters) - A grand jury indicted National Basketball Association Hall of Famer Calvin Murphy on Thursday on charges he sexually molested five of his daughters more than a decade ago.
Murphy, 55, pleaded not guilty, then tearfully told reporters he would fight the charges.

"Every time I hear these charges it just eats at me, but I am absolutely not guilty," the former Houston Rocket said. "I'm looking forward to my day in court."

Murphy, who was a TV commentator on Rockets games until the allegations first surface
in March, is accused of fondling or performing oral sex on the girls between 1988 and 1991 when they ranged in age from 6 to 13.

He is charged with three counts of indecency with a child and three
counts of aggravated sexual assault.

His lawyer, Rusty Hardin, has sugges
ted the charges arose from a family dispute over a $60,000 estate left by his late wife.

Prosecutor Lance Long in the past has denied that money was behind the accusations.

"I can say that the grand jury found probable cause (for charges) today. I can say there are five daughters that are the victims in these cases by three different mothers," he said on Thursday.

Murphy, who has 14 children with 9 women, could face up to life in prison if convicted of the crimes. He remains free on $20,000 bail.

Murphy, short for a professional basketball player at 5 feet 9 inches, played in the NBA from 1970 to 1983

Amen to that brother! Vandal n-ggers are nothing but simians!

Back