Registered
3921192_BG2.JPG

Gerry Lee Bolding

Man charged with sodomizing 3-year-old girl
By Clyde L. Stancil
DAILY Staff Writer
cstancil@decaturdaily.com

Originally posted by -88-@Oct 9 2005, 09:05 PM

Martin said the alleged sodomy happened in North Courtland.

"He admitted that four months ago he woke up one morning and (the) little girl was doing oral sex on him," Martin said.

The 3 year old forced herself upon him.

What a POS. Even for a nigger.

This jig should be beaten and tortured within an inch of his life, brought to an aware and cognizant level of recovery and hung by the neck.

This piece of walking Human Waste needs to be flushed where he belongs, down the toilet!
His statement reminds me of another Nig crim here in NZ a few years ago who kidnapped a 4 year old from the doorway of a wedding reception and raped her in a public toilet. In court the Nig claimed the girl "Came up to him and said she wanted to be naughty".

From memory he got 10 years non-parole in prison.

Originally posted by Gmanjunior+Oct 10 2005, 09:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gmanjunior @ Oct 10 2005, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--88-@Oct 9 2005, 10:05 PM
3921192_BG2.JPG

Gerry Lee Bolding

Man charged with sodomizing 3-year-old girl
By Clyde L. Stancil
DAILY Staff Writer
cstancil@decaturdaily.com

I agree. Excellent choice of punishment. In fact, smear that thing that got him into trouble with honey first. Let the ants concentrate on that one area for a while before they finish him off.

Originally posted by mr.mojo@Oct 11 2005, 06:23 AM
I agree. Excellent choice of punishment. In fact, smear that thing that got him into trouble with honey first. Let the ants concentrate on that one area for a while before they finish him off.
Nice call Mr. Mojo!! I totally agree!! :Cheers: Live by the dick, die by the dick.

Gman

Could it be that this nigger was telling "da troof" for the first time in his low-down, dirty life?

How are we honest, white taxpaying Americans supposed to have any inkling at what age these little shiglets begin fellating nigger bucks? Maybe this is something passed down from bootlipped mammy to bootlipped pickanniny in the "black community" at an early age.

For God's sake, they're now menstruating and fully biologically capable at eight years old, why shouldn't they be "getting all sex-ay" at 3?

Resized negro from link
3921192bg24dc.jpg

"Shee-uh, dat lil ho might be three, but she be a OLD three, knowwhamsayin? If the bitch be dealin', I be stealin!"

I had the same thought Brewski. I wonder if a young 3 yr old niglet is ready for sex, I would not be surprised to see that. Of course, the buck would no doubt let the little sow do her thing without stopping her. What a worthless breed of evil parasites!!

Gman

Back