Negroes get cold hamburgers at McDonalds, pull out dey guns and threaten to shoot up the joint!

Gman

News Editor
Of all the precautions attached to dealing with niggers, put serving them cold burgers up high on the list...

https://nypost.com/2019/09/12/men-pull-guns-over-cold-mcdonalds-burgers-arrested-while-waiting-for-new-order/

jawan-davis-jordon-dunn.jpg

Is is just me or do they really all look alike? I cannot tell a lick of difference between these two spooks...

Negro customers pull guns over cold McDonald’s burgers, arrested while waiting for new order

By Jackie Salo

September 12, 2019 | 11:30am | Updated

Jordon Dunn and Jawan Davis

These hot-headed McDonald’s jungle bunnies really lost their cool.

Two Florida customers brandished guns at a McDonald’s drive-thru worker after complaining that their food was cold, authorities said.

Jawan Davis and Jordon Dunn, both 20, demanded their order be remade and flashed the firearms around 4 a.m. Monday at the Palm Coast fast-food joint, the Dayton Beach News-Journal reported.

“I don’t play about my food,” Davis reportedly said after receiving five cold burgers.

The Flagler County Sheriff’s Office said the employee instead went to the back of the restaurant to call 911.

Deputies arrived while the two customers were still at the drive-thru window waiting for their new order.

Davis told authorities that the pair was only joking:rolleyes: when they whipped out the handguns — but they weren’t pleased that their food was cold.

“This is a story that could have had a very different outcome,” Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly told news station WESH. “This employee kept his cool and did the right thing by calling us. Thanks to his actions and the quick response from our deputies, no one was injured.”

Both men were arrested on suspicion of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Dunn also faces charges of marijuana possession while Davis was booked on charges of driving without a Florida license and grand theft of a firearm.

Filed under florida , guns , mcdonald's

Back