Nigger kills his BCL - gets 15-25

Expose Them All

Registered
Killer's Sentence Upsets Victim's Family
Jury Finds Man Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- A midstate family is upset at the sentence of a man who was convicted of killing their daughter.

April Anderson moved from Pennsylvania to Montana to California and finally to White House, Tenn.

The family said that no matter where she moved, Steve Sydnor found her.

Two days before Thanksgiving, Sydnor killed her.

Last week, a jury decided the slaying was not premeditated and turned a possible 50 years in jail to 15 to 25 years in jail.

“He cut my sister’s throat six times. He then wrapped her hands together. He then wrapped her legs together and then he took her hands and her arms and bound her in what is called a hog tie behind her back. But he wasn’t done yet. He then took my sister’s sweater and wrapped it so tight around her neck that it did stop any blood from actually flowing out. Then (he) took a cable cord, stuffed a sock down her mouth so far, it suffocated my sister to death and that is how she actually died, from suffocation. At what point do they not see that this is a premeditated murder?"� said Anderson’s sister, Savannah Singer.

District Attorney Sarah Davis said she can't answer that either.

“The defense theory of the case was that it wasn’t premeditated. They didn’t really put on a lot of proof, per say. Their theory was that it was some sort of passion crime,"� she said.

Davis said it appears the crime took a long time to commit and that it was painstakingly and cruelly orchestrated.

The family said that the lighter sentence gives Sydnor the opportunity to kill again when he emerges from prison.

The defense had one witness in the case, a police officer who described the details of the scene.

They used this as their defense that it was a crime of passion.

Sydnor has not been sentenced yet.

The range for second-degree murder is 15 to 25 years.

13430025240x1801ebf73cfs6.jpg

13430037240x1801ec1302xt4.jpg

Sister of victim

zz230vi4.jpg

Another shot of the nigger

zz231dn6.jpg

Hell, I think it's a travesty. Every BCL should get the OJ treatment, and this nig should be turned loose so he can do it again. At the very least he deserves a handshake for taking one more mudshark out of the gene pool.

I need help ! I see this as a race traitor and a nigger getting what they deserve . I guess I am too far gone . At least there aint 5 or 6 half breed niggers I have to pay for .

Back