Nigger Murders White Wife Convicted

War Eagle

Registered

Another White women (saw her family on news in court crying out for death of this nigger) murdered by TNB.

This should be another lesson for White Women to NOT allow yourselves to be exposed to a nigger in any way, shape, or form!

Also...this is another example of "It Takes A Village" and "Family Values" nigger style. Niggers fightin and killin over the White woman...what savage animals that are THE curse of this country...along with their J E W pimps in the legal system and media. J E W S deliberately hide nigger crime on Whites.

cooleyvincent_d.jpg

Nigger Murders White Wife Kissin Niggers Brother

Man Sentenced in Double Murder

October 14, 2005

LIBERTY, Mo. ' A metro man who admitted to killing his wife and brother was sentenced to two consecutive
life terms plus 100 years in prison.

Twenty-seven-year-old Vincent Cooley was charged with first-degree murder, but pleaded guilty to reduced charges in the November 2002 shooting deaths.

Cooley says he snapped when he caught the two of them kissing.

He says he shot both of them with an AK-47 and then cut his wife's throat.

Cooley had been out of jail for just a short time when the murders took place.

video on this page of White womans mother demanding death penalty for nigger

Mother of Murder Victim Pleads For Life Sentence

Liberty, MO - A man who pled guilty to murdering his wife and brother is sentenced to two life sentences, after an emotional plea from his wife's mother. Vincent Cooley pled guilty to the murders of his wife,
Mel
ody
Cooley and his younger brother Antoine Cooley. He told police it was because he saw the two together in his Kansas City North apartment. Vincent pled guilty to second degree mu
rder charges, in a plea deal that would spare him from the death penalty. As Melody Cooley's mother, Christina Bowman, told a Clay County judge her daughter's murder crushed her, she had a message for Vincent as well. "I want to know if he lives with the screams of Melody as she begged you not to kill her," she said, turning toward Vincent, who was unemotional. She told the judge Vincent needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars, but as she left, she told Vincent she had hoped for a worse punishment: "I wanted you to die" she said to him. After the sentencing hearing, Bowman said that she accepted the plea agreement because pleading guilty means Vincent can't appeal. "I wanted him to get the death sentence he gave my child," she said, "but I'm pleased he'll neve
r walk t
he stre
et again."

Tess Koppelman, Fox 4 News

tkoppelman@wdaftv4.com

Another media report

As usual the press just drools when they get the chance to say "AK-47" in a news article...so what kind of knife did he use to slit her throat?

There are so many to choose from...all equally deadly weapons

bread knife
steak knife
butter knife
cleaver
filet knife

All these assault knives are really getting my blood boiling!

Originally posted by Gmanjunior@Oct 14 2005, 03:30 PM
As usual the press just drools when they get the chance to say "AK-47" in a news article...so what kind of knife did he use to slit her throat?

There are so many to choose from...all equally deadly weapons

bread knife
steak knife
butter knife
cleaver
filet knife

All these assault knives are really getting my blood boiling!

He probably bought the knife from JIG-CO.

He can slice, he can dice, he can filet, he can juilian!

But there's more ... The coon can lie, but not fry, he can rap and smell like crap.<

br>
Used to be, he could hang from a tree!

Originally posted by Gmanjunior@Oct 14 2005, 07:30 PM
As usual the press just drools when they get the chance to say "AK-47" in a news article...
I hear those AK's are pretty expensive. I wonder if the gubmint is giving the jigs special nigger-only financing on weapons like they do houses in white suburbs. Is there a "Section 8" program for rifles or other weapons of mass niggerfuxation?

To answer this AK 47 propaganda ploy media program, more the likely all the AK's supposedly used are SKS types...not that expensive and the GOVT allowed LOTS to be imported by a company I can't think of...CHINESE of course...and they are all over the country and in many cases in the WRONG hands...ie. TNB.

Back