Nigger shoots white children's dog in the face

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

5739635_240X180.jpg

Police Accuse Man Of Shooting Fenced Dog

Video at link confirms negritude in the first degree!

LANCASTER, S.C. -- Two children were playing with their dog, Angel, in their fenced in yard in Lancaster when a man [sic] walked by and shot the dog in the head.

The 1-year-old puppy's eye was shot out Thursday night, when a .38-caliber bullet plunged into its head and out its mouth, police said.

"I heard the dog cry very badly, but then it was just dead silent," said owner Ethel Kilmer.

She said her children were playing outside when they saw a man in the street pull the gun, fire two shots, and leaves.

"He didn't even run. It was like he did nothing, he just walked down th
e street," said Kilmer.

Angel belongs to 11-year-old Heaven Kilmer, who saw Angel's shattered face moments after the gunfire.

"I looked at her leg first and thought she got hit only in the leg. That's not too bad. Then, I looked up at her face to pet her, and she had blood all over her muzzle and eye," said Heaven.

Police held 32-year-old Maurice Mingo at gunpoint, after spotting him a block away. They ordered him to the ground, and arrested him for the shooting.

Kilmer is just grateful her children weren't hurt.

&qu
ot;I
just thank God because my son confronted the guy that did it. He just kept walking -- thank God -- because who knew what would've happened?" said Kilmer.

For an 11-year-old girl, it's enough that Angel can still bring her a smile.

"I always picture her as a beautiful puppy and I still think she is -- even if she only has one eye," said Heaven.

Mingo is charged with
ill treatment of animals, carrying a pistol, and discharging a firearm.

I hate niggers, I really do.

T.N.B.

Yeah I saw that last night on the news. Damn niggers are heartless beings for that dog just had puppies too. And this is the town that I want to move to from Charlotte to escape niggers and roaches here. I guess they are just as bad there in Lancaster too and the town aint that big either. If I should hazzard a guess maybe about 5 to 6,000 people in maybe the whole county and I am being conservative too. And I am related to a good portion of them somehow thanks to Ma because this is where she is from. The kid was following all the rules and to have this happen to her, damn. I am not much of a dog lover here but still if someone is playing by the statues of dog ownership I wouldnt do a stunt like this.

Ten reasons dogs are better than niggers.

1. You can own a dog.

2. A dog is man's best friend.

3. Dogs smell better than niggers.

4. If you feed a dog he will be your friend.

5. You can put a leash on a dog.

6. You can put a muzzle on a dog.

7. Animal control picks up stray dogs.

8. Your dog will protect you and your family.

9. You can train a dog to do tricks, poop outside etc.

10. If your dog becomes mean and violent you can take it to the vet and have it put down.

T.N.B.

Normally niggers are afraid of large dogs. I have had several dog owners tell me how much their dogs hates niggers. In fact, my nephew has a large white shephard that will growl and snarl whenever he hears a nigger on televison. I have been to his house and witnessed it myself. It was pretty funny to see that dog's hair stand up on the back of it's neck and it begin snarling when it heard a nigger on a commercial. A fine loyal pet indeed!

Dogs naturally hate Niggers, millions of years of survival taught them to instinctively recognise them as they predator they are. I'm surprised the Chimps haven't sued the Cops yet for employing "racist" Police Dogs. Well, if the Doggies were let loose on captured Chimps more often, we'd see less crime, thats for damned sure.

Originally posted by cltncblondeeagle@Jan 1 2006, 08:09 PM
Yes he is. Hey Mr Damus if they ever have that dog breed please let me know. Thank you.
Birdie,
The breed is White German Shepherd, and it is extremely intelligent. It literally goes ape-sh*t whenever it sees or hears a nigger. My nephew can't take it anywhere there might be niggers for it tries to attack them.

The animal was given to him by a friend who went into the military. He has no idea why it hates niggers so much, he thinks his friend might have trained it to do so. I told him it's probably because dogs are better judges of char

acter than humans.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Jan 1 2006, 04:13 PM
Ten reasons dogs are better than niggers.

1. You can own a dog.

2. A dog is man's best friend.

3. Dogs smell better than niggers.

4. If you feed a dog he will be your friend.

5. You can put a leash on a dog.

6. You can put a muzzle on a dog.

7. Animal control picks up stray dogs.

8. Your dog will protect you and your family.

9. You can train a dog to do tricks, poop outside etc.

10. If your dog becomes mean and violent you can take it to the vet and have it put down.

T.N.B.
Dogs don't mount White woman.

You can have a dog fixed.

BTW, why doesn't a nigger lick its balls? Because it can't.

Originally posted by Negrodamus+Jan 1 2006, 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Negrodamus @ Jan 1 2006, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cltncblondeeagle@Jan 1 2006, 08:09 PM
Yes he is. Hey Mr Damus if they ever have that dog breed please let me know. Thank you.
Birdie,
The breed is White German Shepherd, and it is extremely intelligent. It literally goes ape-sh*t whenever it sees or hears a nigger. My nephew can't take it anywhere there might be niggers for it tries to attack th

em.

The animal was given to him by a friend who went into the military. He has no idea why it hates niggers so much, he thinks his friend might have trained it to do so. I told him it's probably because dogs are better judges of character than humans. [/b][/quote]
Okay. Al
l animals are good judges of character. I may look and see if there are local breeders of this breed. Thank you Mr Damus.

Back