Nigger Youth Minister Faces Felony Sex Charges

Gman

News Editor

Police: Youth Minister Had Sex With Girl

3989440_120X90.jpg

INDIANAPOLIS -- A youth minister at an east-side Indianapolis church faces felony charges on accusations that he had sex with a preteen girl over a 14-month period, RTV6's Jack Rinehart reported Friday.

Man Faces Molestation Charges

R.H. Duncan Jr., 41, youth minister at Greater One Way Apostolic Church on 16th Street, faces five counts of child molestation.

Police said Duncan, whose father is the church's pastor, began having sex with a preteen church member in September 2003.

The child, now 12, talked to authorities after her mother heard of the alleged sexual act

ivity from one of the girl's friends, police said.

"This wasn't just a one-time incident. This took place over a period of time," In
dianapolis police Detective Chris Lawrence said.

The girl told investigators that Duncan had sexual contact with her at several locations, including the church's basement, his father's office, an east-side Indianapolis park, and the parking lots of two local schools, according to police.
(How typical of nigger sex addicts to act in this irresponsible manner)
According to a court document, Duncan allegedly warned the girl to not tell anyone about the sexual activity because it would hurt his reputation and make her look bad.

The girl's mother, who spoke on condition on anonymity, told Rinehart that she believes Duncan "needs some help."

"Church is supposed to be a safe place," she said. "You should be able to send you
r ch
ild to church whether you're there or not. That's somebody that you trust. I feel like he's messed up her mind, if not forever, for a long time."

Duncan's father, R.H. Duncan Sr., did not return a phone call seeking commen
t for Rinehart's story.

I bet the father is tapping some young church booty as well!!

Gman

I'm sure, when the facts come out, the sex will be considered consensual.

T.N.B.

Back