niglet punted out third story window in NY

guru2000

Registered
gots to watch da videe-o. that niglet falls like a rock!
3d53d9b7.jpg

Mother Throws Baby From Burning Building
Baby Falls Three Stories

http://www.nbc4.com/news/5541381/detail.html
POSTED: 9:04 am EST December 15, 2005
UPDATED: 9:43 am EST December 15, 2005
VIDEO OF NIGLET DROP (Internet Explorer required)
NEW YORK -- A mother desperate to save her baby from a burning building threw the child out the window on Wednesday.

In video released by the New York City Fire Department, she can be seen throwing her child out of the third-story window.

The building's maintenance supervisor was waiting below and caught the child.

"She was panicking, and she just said, 'Catch my baby, catch my baby,'" said Felix Vas
quez
. "I had caretakers under the window, but she didn't let it go straight she just threw him :rotfl: . I had jumped over the gate (and) caught the baby."

The child was treated for smoke inhalation, but was doing fine.

I suppose the negress in question then calmly exited the building via marked evacuation routes and spat on those who managed to "cotch" the darling lil' hot potater. :)

I know I've seen a similar story some two weeks ago. Is this the same one or have niggers started a new fad?

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Dec 15 2005, 03:26 PM
I know I've seen a similar story some two weeks ago. Is this the same one or have niggers started a new fad?

T.N.B.
Who knows, Tyrone. The sheer amount of TNB, it seems to all string together into one big pile of nigger dung and it gets hard to tell one niglet out the window from another. :lol:

Should have thrown them all out the window when the fire started, that would have acheived the goal and been a great alibi as well. OH no, this mammy took ol Tyrone's advice!

T.N.B.

The lesson to be leaned is that if you want to be a "hero" catch the niglet on a bounce!

Great negrotude. Bravo.

:rotfl:

Back