Northwest Bound

8ball57

Registered
OK everyone I leave for my scouting trip to the Northwest Tuesday. This will be the last post I make for awhile. I will be gone for two weeks. I think the entire trip from Alabama to the Northwest and back will be about 6,000 miles. I am meeting Comrades along the way. We are taking plenty of pictures and I think we will have a site up to check out the trip after its all over. I am going to post this post here and at a few forums that I am a member of just so everyone will know where I have gone, so if you see it more than once that is the reason. I know alot out there don't agree with Northwest Migration and creating a new Homeland but this is how I have chosen to help my race and do my part. I will stand beside and work with any Comrade that helps the white race. Even if his road is different than mine. Roads do cross sometimes you know. I will try to post along the way if it is possible. I will at the least contact someone to p
ost at my home forum for me if nothing else. I am very excited about this trip. Well Comrades I'm out of here! I'll be back as soon as I can.

:NW2:

Hello everyone, I'm back home 6,010 miles round trip. Took over 200 pictures of the Northwest. There will be a site set up to check out the trip in a few days. I went to Comrade Butlers grave along the way also. From the time I hit the Northwest till the time I left it I saw 6 niggers and 4 of them were passing through. Never seen so many whites before in my life. It's very beautiful country. I have found where I intend to move in the spring. Northern Idaho, about 80 miles from Canada. In fact the same town Comrade Butler lived in. There is so much I want to tell everyone but I just got in. I going to post this at a few sites and get some things done around here and get back online tomorrow.

Welcome back.

How far did north did you get on your pilgrimage?

I got as far as Bonners Ferry.

:NW:
:Cheers:

I went from Alabama to Boise Idaho, then went through Oregon to Olympia Washington. Stayed there and met with a few Comrades and went to Northern Idaho. Haden Idaho. Not far from where Comrade Butler is buried. I have pictures at his grave site where we held the flag above it. As soon as I figure out this new camara and how to get the pictures in my computer I will have pictures of the trip. We took over 200 pictures. I guess Haden was as far north as we got. I am moving as soon as possible. Probably wait until the spring, get winter over with and everything. The Northwest shall be my new home.

Back