Repulsive, lowdown, lowlife 100% pure nigger charged with murdering his white "wife"

Expose Them All

Registered
stantribble200tq7.jpg

Extradition Hearing - Accused killer won't fight return to Iowa

Accused killer Stanley Tribble is due in court Thursday for an extradition hearing. Prosecutors say he murdered his wife.

Tribble is accused of killing Tracy Tribble whose body was found in the Missouri River.

He was arrested on Tuesday at his workplace in Omaha and now faces extradition to Iowa to face charges in the case. Stan Tribble's attorney says Tribble will not fight his return to Iowa.

Tracy Tribble was reported missing from her Council Bluffs home on May 3. Her body found in the river more than two weeks
later.

Stan Tribble admitted early on that he and Tracy had a stormy relationship but he has publicly denied killing her.

He faces a mandatory life sentence if convicted.

--------------------------------------------------------------

reward.jpg

http://tracytribble.com/

bleedinroserightlz5.gif

Diversity is NOT a new toy to be played with and admired - It's a fully loaded pistol and it's KILLING us!

OMAHA, Neb. - Records show that a metro area man who has been charged with first-degree murder in connection with his wife's death had a stormy relationship with her, especially over the last three years. Stan Tribble was arrested and charged Tuesday in the death of his wife, Tracy Gostomski-Tribble.

Melissa Harkin worked with Gostomski-Tribble. In an earlier interview she described Tribble as volatile and abusive.

"We had about an hour-long conversation and she said she was having problems with her husband Stan ... he was being constantly abusive; he was refusing to go to counseling," Harkin said.

Court do
cuments obtained by NewsWatch 7 show two incidents in which Tribble alleged to have abused his wife.

Both incidents occurred last April inside their home, records show.

Investigators said that in one case, Tribble "punched the victim in the middle of her chest" and "grabbed the victim by the throat."

In another incident, records show that Tribble punched her again and "ripped the bedroom door from the frame."

OMAHA, Neb. - Investigators said Friday that they believe a Council Bluffs woman died the day she disappeared and that she was murdered. Autopsy results released by Pottawattamie County officials show that Tracy Gostomski-Tribble died from asphyxiation, but how it happened is not clear.

Tribble was last seen May 3. By the next weekend, family and friends were handing out flyers, hoping to find the missing woman.

Then on May 19, a body was found along the Missouri River near the Veteran Memorial Bridge. On May 20, investigato
rs confirmed the body was that of Tribble.

On May 22, a search warrant was served on the home of Tribble and her husband, Stan Tribble. Bags of evidence were taken and an SUV was towed away.

On May 24, preliminary autopsy results revealed that Tribble was found with face fracture and several teeth missing.

Investigators confirmed earlier reports that Tribble was beaten. There were at least three blows to her head, something that investigators believe could not have been an accident.

I watched the very long and touching tribute to the victim on your supplied link Aryan, it was very touching. This looked like a beautiful white girl with a lot going for her. I wonder where she went wrong and hooked up with a nigger and going so far as to marry this dark devil. How she must have broken her parent's heart when she married a nigger, I can only imagine!!! Her family must be devastated!! I have said many times, niggers only bring misery and chaos to any situation, especially when whites are involved. They never bring anything positive, ever!! They are an evil race and whites must have little or nothing to do with them. To marry one is a monumental error for a white girl. Her parents are to be faulted for allowing such a thing to take place.

Gman

I watched that 13 minute tribute also, and like you I felt it was very touching. I'm sure whomever produced it, did so with heavy heart. I have no idea why she would marry a lowdown nigger, looks like at different points in her life she had decent white boyfriends. Looking at the images from her life, there was no indication she would end up dead on the banks of the Missouri River with knots on her head, fractures in her face and missing teeth that had been so violently punched out. All caused by a low down beast. This could have, and should have been avoided. Where were her parents? To say I'm baffled and perplexed would be an understatement.

I agree with you Gman and AB and would further suggest that her family instead of being in a state of grief only, might instead point out the fact that is was a evil dark black abominable beast from HELL called a NIGGER that murdered her, that is was a RACE HATE ACT OF MURDER, and this NIGGER SHOULD DIE for what IT did to her.

But of course, we won't see that, witness that, or hear that from her family or any other family of Whites who's kin are victimized by this evil race of subhumans. Instead, they will represent and demonstrate their spiritual state of fear and cowardness that is embedded in their souls as White families and say nothing about this or any other NIGGER. Yet, they are are witnesses to the evil put on thier relatives by NIGGERS. Whites have no courage to speak the truth or act upon it when it comes to
niggers and that is to OUR CONDEMNATION as a RACE.

Until White families of victims of NIGGER EVIL identify the NIGGER for what it is, that the crime was commited by a NIGGER...a RACE HATE CRIME, Whites will continue to suffer more then they should. This is the kind of example that WHITES should scream from the housetops about so that other unsuspecting White women might see the TRUTH before it is to late and they end up dead as did this one.

The only GOOD NIGGER is a DEAD NIGGER and instead, this woman is dead because she believed a LIE about NIGGERS, that they are NOT GOOD but in fact are incarnations of the evil that only NIGGERS can express/B]

Re: Repulsive, lowdown, lowlife 100% pure nigger charged with murdering his white "wi

http://www.ketv.com/news/13586547/detail.html

13586109240x180jv1.jpg

Victim's Mother Says She Never Really Knew Son-In-Law

Prosecution's Case Under Way In Murder Case

POSTED: 9:16 am CDT June 28, 2007
UPDATED: 5:14 pm CDT June 28, 2007

Email This Story | Print This Story

OMAHA, Neb. -- The murder trial for Stan Tribble continued Thursday as jurors heard from the victim's mother.

Tribble is on trial for first-degree murder in the death of his wife, Tracy Gostomski-Tribble.

The victim's mother took the stand before lunch. Mary Gostomski said her daughter was gregarious, outgoing, intelligent, fun-loving and loved animals. Gostomski said her 35-year-old daughter had been married once before.

She said her daughter married Tribble on July 6, 2003, but she never really got to know her new son-in-law. She testified that she wasn't invited to the wedding and didn't know about the wedding that happened in Las Vegas. She said she didn't find out about the wedding until her daughter's birthday in August, when her daughter finally told her.

"Tracy and I were close, but she kept some things away from her mother," Gostomski testified. "She seemed to be happy when she moved in with Stan."

During the fall of 2003, Gostomski said her daughter called her to ask her to pick her up at a gas station in Yutan, Neb. -- about 30 miles west of Omaha. Gostomski-Tribble told her mother she had hitchhiked there after her husband took her cell phone and threw it into a cornfield.

Gostomski said her daughter confided in her about several fights she had with Tribble over the years. In January 2006, Gostomski said her daughter arrived at her house with dried pizza on her face. She said Gostomski-Tribble was angry and upset. The prosecutor asked Gostomski if she knew how her daughter got pizza on her face.

"Stan had her down on the floor, holding her down. He chewed the pizza and spit at her," Gostomski said.

Her daughter stayed at her house that night, she testified, and Tribble called throughout the night.

Gostomski said the last time she spoke to her daughter was on May 1, 2006.

"I was expecting her the following day -- May 2. She never showed up. I never spoke to her," she said.

No one remembers seeing Gostomski-Tribble after May 2, 2006.

She said she got a call from Tribble on May 3 asking whether she'd seen Gostomski-Tribble. She said it was the first call she'd ever received from her son-in-law.

"He said when he got home her car was there, purse was there, cell phone was there, (the) dog, Derby, was running the streets. I said, 'Stan, this is terrible. Where could she be?' He hadn't called the police. I told him to call the police," she testified.

There is speculation that Melissa Harkin, who knew Gostomski-Tribble from her job at Metro Community College, was the last person to see the victim alive. She said Gostomski-Tribble was basically a fun-loving woman who didn't talk much about her husband.

On May 2, 2006, Harkin said, she got a call from Gostomski-Tribble and she was upset.

"She was frantic because she'd had a bad night with her husband and she was worried she was going to lose her job," Harkin testified.

Harkin said Gostomski-Tribble picked her up from work that day and had her dog, Derby, with her. She said she gave her friend the keys to her apartment so she could have a safe place to stay. She said the women made a date to get their nails done the next day, but Gostomski-Tribble never showed up for the appointment.

Gaylen Barret, with Council Bluffs Animal Control, testified that Tribble reported the dog missing on May 3. The dog was found at the Omni Center that morning.

Joan Marion, Tribble's sister, testified that her brother and his wife had a troubled marriage, and that both abused alcohol. Marion said she tried to mediate the disputes and fights the couple had. She said that shortly before Gostomski-Tribble's disappearance, she urged Tribble to move out before he got in trouble again for domestic violence.

Marion also said she had talked to her sister-in-law about marriage counseling, but Gostomski-Tribble said her husband did not want to go.

Marion said she spoke to her brother on May 3. He told her he was thinking about divorce, she testified.

"(I) told him he needed to slow down on the drinking ... it wasn't going to solve his problems," she said. "(He) said he had to drink to pass out ... just to tolerate being around Tracy."

Marion said her brother was sad and in shock when his wife's body was found in the river.

Lisa Parish, the Tribbles' upstair neighbor, said she heard them fighting sometimes, and that those fights included yelling and banging noises. She said Gostomski-Tribble came to her apartment once to use the phone and call police.

Brian Elder knew Tribble from a band to which they belonged, and he said he knew the defendant before he met his wife. Elder said he saw the couple fight three or four times, and once, Gostomski-Tribble ended up on the ground.

Elder said Tribble called him on May 4, 2006, to ask if he'd seen Gostomski-Tribble.

Elaine Krisinger said she knew Tribble through the Mitsubishi dealership where he worked. She said she took her car in for service on May 3 and Tribble told her he was tired because he had been up all night arguing with his wife.

She said Tribble told her after his wife disappeared that he was worried.

"(He said) he had a bad feeling ... that Tracy had purchased drugs from people and wondered if it might be those people," Krisinger testified.

Thursday afternoon, an expert testified about the autopsy, saying Gostomski-Tribble died from asphyxiation. She also suffered a serious blow to the head, which could have been caused by a punch or hit, testimony showed. The expert testified that this was not the cause of death, but it was a serious injury and could have led to Gostomski-Tribble's death had the asphyxiation not occurred.

Jurors were shown graphic photos of the body.

Wednesday's Testimony Includes Landlord

In opening arguments, prosecutors said Tribble smashed his wife's head and dumped her body in the Missouri River. Prosecutors said the search for Gostomski-Tribble went nationwide, but the prime suspect was always the same.

"Ladies and gentlemen, no matter which path they took, which road they followed, it always came back to Stan Tribble," prosecutor Jon Jacobmeier told the jury.

Defense lawyers said Tribble was concerned after his wife disappeared, and that investigators never found evidence connecting him to her murder. The defense said that investigators never found a murder weapon, and that Gostomski-Tribble had recently talked of suicide.

"There is not one piece of physical evidence -- not one -- that definitively connects, or even speculatively connects, Stan Tribble to the death and disappearance of Tracy Tribble," said Tribble's attorney, Patrick Eppler.

The prosecution said it may call as many as 46 people to testify. Mary Gostomski may testify later this week against her daughter's husband.

One of the first witnesses to take the stand was the Tribbles' landlord, Chris Bryson. Investigators and 911 dispatchers testified that Council Bluffs police had responded several times since 2003 to calls about loud arguments at the Tribble's home. Bryson testified that he was there during an argument two nights before Gostomski-Tribble disappeared.

"She said that she didn't want to be here anymore, and i asked her, 'Here at this house?' and she said, 'No, I don't want to be here in this life,'" Bryson said.

Bryson also said that after Gostomski-Tribble disappeared, Tribble told him about a dream he'd had.

"He did have a dream that Tracy was by water, and by garbage," Bryson said.

The body was found soon after in the Missouri River.

Six witnesses took the stand on Wednesday and prosecutors said they will call domestic violence experts and crime scene investigators among others.

Tribble showed little emotion throughout the whole proceeding.

Re: Repulsive, lowdown, lowlife 100% pure nigger charged with murdering his white "wi

Victim's Mother Runs Sobbing From Courtroom

COUNCIL BLUFFS, Iowa -- The prosecution's case in a Pottawattamie County murder trial became too much for the victim's mother to bear Friday morning, and she ran from the courtroom in tears.

Stan Tribble faces a first-degree murder charge in the death of his wife, Tracy Gostomski-Tribble.

Mary Gostomski ran from the courtroom as prosecutors called police to the stand to talk about the day they found a body in the river.

Earlier, the victim's father, John Gostomski, said Friday morning in court that he objected to the marriage between Tribble and his daughter. He said Tribble had gotten another woman pregnant a year before.

"I told Stan to his face, if he's so set on marrying someone, why not marry the mother of his daughter and not my daughter? Stan said, 'I love Tracy so much.' I told Tracy about my objection to their marriage, talked to Tracy about it, primarily because he just got another woman pregnant, now he wanted to marry my daughter. She didn't take it well. We didn't communicate for a while, then we made up," Gostomski testified.

On May 3, 2006, Gostomski said Tribble left a message on his answering machine at his Arizona home asking if he'd heard from his daughter. Gostomski also testified that he called Tribble back the next day and Tribble didn't seem concerned.

"I asked him, what is he doing at work when his wife is missing. 'Well, someone has to make some money around here,'" Gostomski said Tribble replied.

Gostomski said at some point during the hunt for his daughter, he had a conversation with Tribble during which he compared it to the Scott and Laci Peterson case.

"Stan said, 'I resent that,' and hung up," Gostomski said, before relating another conversation with Tribble. "I said if he had anything to do with my daughter's disappearance, consider himself dead. He hung up."

Gostomski said he was not aware of a history of domestic violence in his daughter's relationship. Other witnesses, including Gostomski-Tribble's mother, Mary, said they did know about the couple's fights.

The prosecution had called 16 witnesses to the stand by Thursday's end, including Dr. Dennis Klein, a forensic pathologist for the Iowa Medical Examiner's Office. He testified on Thursday that Gostomski-Tribble was murdered and died of asphyxiation.

Klein also testified that Gostomski-Tribble was highly intoxicated at the time of her death.

He said she had severe blunt-force trauma to her head, and explained how serious those injuries were.

"If she had survived and gone to a hospital, she would have needed major reconstructive surgery and probably would have resulted in disfigurement," Klein said.

Klein said the body had bruises on the legs and torso. He said two teeth were missing from her upper jaw.

There has been a question at trial as to whether the victim was suicidal. Klein said he saw no evidence of scarring on either wrist, and no evidence of previous suicide attempts.

He also said her injuries were not consistent with someone who had accidentally fallen into the river.

Gostomski-Tribble's ex-boyfriend, Bryon Batchelder, said he got a call from her in April 2006 and she was upset and scared. He said he also spoke with her on May 2, 2006, and she was again upset.

After Gostomski-Tribble was reported missing, Batchelder testified, he got a couple of calls from Tribble telling him to stop lying on TV. Batchelder said he was in Las Vegas when Gostomski-Tribble was reported missing, and police sent officers to Vegas to check on his story.

The man who discovered the body, Josh Mick, said he was working a pest control job near the Missouri River when he saw a body facedown in the water.

I feel sorry for the parents and family of this girl, but as for her, not much sympathy.
She had a brain but did not want to use it.

Getting mixed up with a black ape is bad enough, but even after he got abusive, she still stayed with him.
She became a willing victim.

A few years ago, I would have blamed it all on our government, media/social brainwashing, etc.
But we have brains, and if some whites are going to be willingly led to the slaughter pens, then that is the fate they have chosen.

Sorry , I just can't help it . She should know better than to **** a nigger .

Back