Savage nig follows 76-y.o. woman from library (beaten and raped)

Rasp

Senior Editor
Savage nig follows 76-y.o. woman from library (beaten and raped) [Video interview with woman]

Police Release Surveillance Pictures Of Rape Suspect
76-Year-Old Woman: Attacker Followed Me From Library

INDIANAPOLIS -- Police on Friday released surveillance photos that they say shows a suspect in the rape of a 76-year-old Indianapolis woman.

13256878_240X180.jpg

The woman told police a man followed her from the Interim Central Library in downtown Indianapolis Wednesday and attacked her in her home.

The woman told 6News she had talked to the man at the library at about noon.

"He called me by name and I didn't recognize him. I guess I met him six mo
nths ago," the woman said.

She said that when she walked home, he followed her to her porch. She said she told him to leave.

"I says, 'You can leave me now. I'm OK, no problems,' and he refused to leave," the woman said.

The woman said she eventually offered him a drink. She said that when she entered her home and tried to close the door behind her, he forced himself inside.

"I was going to go to the kitchen and he shoved me into the bedroom," the woman said. "I said, 'Don't touch me. Leave me alone.' He wouldn't listen.

Police said this library surveillance photo shows a suspect in the rape of a 76-year-old Indianapolis woman.

"He started ripping all my clothes off, (and he said) 'Shut up, b***h.'"

Police said that after the attack, the man forced the woman to return to the library with him.

13259407_240X180.jpg

When police let her look at surveillance vide
o taken at the library, she identified a man on the video as her attacker, police said. He was described as being in his 40s and about 5 feet 10 inches tall. [Oh, and he's a nigger, you left that part out douchebag!]

The woman, whose face was bruised and bloodied, said she also received a black eye from a slap to the face during the attack.

Investigators said anyone who rapes and beats a 76-year-old woman is capable of almost anything.

"This is of extra-special attention for us," Indianapolis police Sgt. Paul Thompson said. "We are taking it very seriously and looking at some leads right now."

The negro animal must be in rut! There seems to be a rash of rapes, here lately, involving the most vulnerable victims, children and the elderly.

I still cannot understand hows everday whites would be able to grasp and force to digest this disgusting reality of diversity?

Back