Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ son accused of sexual assault

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ son accused of sexual assault​

By
Social Links for Megan Palin

Published April 5, 2024, 4:42 p.m. ET

Sean “Diddy” Combs’ son has been accused in a new lawsuit of sexually assaulting a steward who he allegedly drugged, groped and demanded “oral sex” from while she was working on a boat.
Plaintiff Grace O’Marcaigh alleges that Christian “King” Combs, now 26, sexually assaulted her on a yacht chartered by his rapper father on or around December 28, 2022, the court papers obtained by The Post show.
She is also suing Sean, 54, for aiding and abetting his son in the alleged assault.
 Christian Combs is wearing a tuxedo and  rubbing his hands together with a blank expression on his face 4
This is the first time Christian has been accused of sexual assault, while his father Sean has been in hot water for months for various legal issues. Getty Images for Sean "Diddy" Combs
Christian Combs is accused of sexual assault, sexual harassment and infliction of emotional distress in the lawsuit. misahylton/Instagram

O’Marcaigh, who was 25 at the time, claimed in court documents obtained by The Post that the assault allegedly carried out by Christian occurred when she was working on the vessel, serving dinner and drinks to guests, during a 6pm – 6am shift.
She said the job was originally sold to her as “a wholesome family excursion,” but claims it turned into a hardcore party scene with drug use and a “constant rotation of suspected sex workers”.

O’Marcaigh said that Christian, who is a rapper, appeared “heavily intoxicated” when he came aboard to use the yacht’s music studio, and began pressuring her to take tequila shots with him.
Within moments of taking a shot of tequila, O’Marcaigh said that she “quickly suspected” her drink had been “spiked”, the lawsuit claims.
According to her, Christian then began groping her legs, breast, anus and vagina, per the complaint.
Sean and Christian Combs hold up a trophy and smile at the VMA's. 4
Representatives for Christian and Sean Combs did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Friday. AFP via Getty Images
Court documents note the existence of audio — reportedly recorded by Rodney “Lil Rod” Jones who filed his own sexual assault lawsuit against dad Sean, 54 — of the woman refusing Christian’s advances and repeatedly telling the “Love You Better” rapper to stop touching her.
“Excuse me, you don’t touch my legs like that. I’ll move my legs where I want to,” a woman who appears to be O’Marcaigh can reportedly be heard saying.
“If I want to do this, then I will. You don’t touch my legs like that.”
Christian purportedly responded, “Listen, you and everybody in the crew, it’s great.”
At one point the O’Marcaigh said to him, “Well, you can take your hand off my ass for the first thing,” per the suit, before she temporarily resumed her duties until Christian allegedly approached her later in the night and continued to grope her.
“His penis was erect, and he grabbed her arms and was trying to force [me] to perform oral sex on him,” she further claims.
The identities of the people on the audio clip have not been verified.
Sean and Christian Combs perform together on stage 4
Sean Combs has denied all the allegations, calling them sickening. Getty Images for Sean Diddy Combs
O’Marcaigh went on to recount that the captain of the yacht didn’t believe her story when she shared it the next day, and he refused to investigate her claims. She was fired months later in May 2023.
The 31-page lawsuit was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday, according to an attorney for the plaintiff.
The Post reached out to attorneys for all parties but did not immediately hear back.
Aaron Dyer, the attorney for Sean and Christian Combs told Fox News Digital, “We have not seen this woman’s claim, but I’m sure we can expect the same kind of manufactured lies we’ve come to expect from [O’Marcaigh’s lawyer] Tyrone Blackburn and his clients, just as we saw in Rodney Jones’ lawsuit – which has yet to be served.”
The statement from Combs’ lawyer continues, saying that Blackburn “was just slapped by a federal judge in New York earlier this week for his ‘pattern of behavior’ in ‘improperly [filing] cases in federal court to garner media attention, embarrass defendants with salacious allegations, and pressure defendants to settle quickly.’”
“Two days after he was referred to the disciplinary committee in the Southern District of New York, it’s interesting he chose to file a new suit in California. This is just another page from that same playbook, as we learned of this lawsuit the same way anyone hears about Mr. Blackburn’s filings: through the media.”

O’Marcaigh’s lawyer, Tyrone Blackburn, meanwhile told NBC News, “Like father, like son,” seemingly referencing the string of sexual assault allegations that Diddy is facing from several women.

“It gives us no joy or pleasure in filing this suit against Christian Combs who has clearly adopted his father’s pattern and practice of depravity,” Blackburn added.

Back