Shooting victim runs before dying in neighborhood

White Devil

Registered

FLINT - Police were searching for suspects in the shooting death of a man who ran a couple of blocks before collapsing on the city's northwest side Tuesday afternoon.

Darrell D. Stanley, who was described as in his early 20s, ran onto the porch of a house at 526 W. Foss Ave. and collapsed about 1:25 p.m.

Officers had been called to investigate a shooting at 401 W. Alma Ave. Stanley apparently was shot with an assault rifle while running from that location south on College Street, police said.

He collapsed on the porch of a home at the corner of W. Foss and College, police said.

Police on Tuesday were looking for a maroon Ford Mustang that the suspects might have used, but no one had been arrested as of this morning.

The shooting might have evolved from a domestic dispute between Stanley and a woman, police said.

Police roped off a crime scene along College st

retching from Holbrook to Foss.

Dozens o
f onlookers gathered on both sides of the crime scene. Many were neighborhood residents who said they have seen similar shootings happen just outside their front doors.

One man who declined to give his name said the corner of W. Foss and W. Holbrook is a magnet for drug dealers, most of them in their teens or early 20s.

"That's a real bad area, and I'm talking bad, bad," the man said. "It's gotten so bad, that's all you have out here."

Several neighbors recalled a similar incident in which an 18-year-old man who was shot in the back ran down W. Foss before collapsing.

"That's why I'm going to get out of here," the man said. "You just don't know what's going to happen."

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call Flint Sgt. Tim Murley at (810) 237-6944 or CrimeStoppers at (810) 422-JAIL.

http://www.mlive.com/news/fljournal/index....82660158970.xml

Shoot, this spook didn't get far at all!!! I'd expect at least a quarter-mile from a nigger who's been headshot, given their undeveloped lower lifeform nervous systems!

route9gb.jpg

Back