Store owner finds out he chased, tied up former

svejk

Founding member of Clark Kent Club
Store owner finds out he chased, tied up former basketball star

Gas station owner Bobby Schneider didn't know or care that the robbery suspect he tackled to the ground was once the nation's leading freshman scorer in men's college basketball.

Only then did Schneider learn that the suspect in the first robbery of his family's BP Lansdowne Service Center in 32 years was Erik Brown, a former basketball standout in Kentucky.

Erik was a <span style='c
lor:red'>good kid</span>," said Bobby Washington, who coached Brown at Bryan Station in the mid-1990s. "He got good grades. I don't remember having a serious, serious problem."

Ca
shier Theresa Jones opened the cash register drawer, looked at the man wearing a do-rag covered by a black Adidas cap
, and said, "That will be 63 cents."

The 6-foot-5 man reached 4 feet across the counter, pushed Jones down and dug his fist into the cash register, grabbing all the 20s and the 10s and even some of the fives, she said. She saw no weapon.

Vandals are all the same...no matter if they are "professional" sports "figures" or not...just look at O.J. Chimpson!!!

p_brown.jpg
Erik Brown
.....OWNED!

Click Svejk's link and read the whole thing. The white guys chased Brown down and someone out walking their dog offered them the leash. They hogtied him for the cops haha poor nig. When the whites caught up with him he was trying to give the money back and begging for them to "just leave me alone" lol!

Doctor Gets Home Detention For Fondling Patients

4234846_120X90.jpg

Man Pleads Guilty To Criminal Confinement

POSTED: 8:34 pm EST February 25, 2005

INDIANAPOLIS -- An Indianapolis neurologist accused of performing unnecessary breast exams on female patients was sentenced Friday to three years of home detention.

Man Apologizes

Michael French, 50, pleaded guilty to six counts of criminal confinement. He was charged with fondling the breasts of five patients, RTV6's Derrik Thomas reported.

The sentence suspends French's medical license for 40 years and orders him to serve six years of probation. He also must register as a sex offender.

In court Friday,
French apologized and said he was ashamed. He also said he betrayed the patients' trust.

"I'll spend the rest of my life trying
to repair the damage," French said.
(Sure nigger, sure,!!)

French was arrested in connection with the accusations in December 2002. He still faces civil lawsuits, Thomas reported.

You gotta be out of your mind to go to a nigger doctor!! They slide through medical school because the school has to admit a certain nunber of niggers and once a nigger is in med school, there is no getting rid of them. Easier to "graduate" them than put up with the lawsuits for failing them and the accusations of racism. Most nigger doctors don't know 10% of what a white doctor knows, trust me on that!! Coons should be working manual labor and little else.

Gman

Back