Stupid, demoralized people of Jew S A subjected to satanic gloating by brain-dead, senile, psychopathic, leering, old criminal pervert on kids

Apollonian

Guest Columnist

Biden Creeps Out More Kids at White House: ‘Everybody Under 15, Come Here…’​

Infowars.com
September 26th 2022, 2:24 pm

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/bide...ite-house-event-everybody-under-15-come-here/

'This video should make you incredibly uncomfortable.'

Groper-in-Chief Joe Biden had another creepy gaffe around wary children at a White House event Monday honoring the Atlanta Braves for winning the 2021 World Series.

As he handed out custom jerseys, Biden beckoned “everyone under 15 [years old]” to “come here” for handshakes and a photo op, taking a special interest in a young boy who he motioned to sit on his lap.

BIDEN: "Everybody under 15, come here"

This video should make you incredibly uncomfortable. pic.twitter.com/nrs2qO4E3U
— Danny De Urbina (@dannydeurbina) September 26, 2022

Biden appeared especially pleased when the young boy obliged and turned around for a quick photo.

biden-facee4256.jpg

“This video should make you incredibly uncomfortable,” remarked political commentator Danny De Urbina.

Social media users also noticed how the children picked up on the creepy vibes.

Stranger danger.
— Tenacious B (@GoofysConcern) September 26, 2022

The children look so uncomfortable 😢
— Tracia Riccardi ✝️❤️🇺🇸 (@Tracia82) September 26, 2022

The kids body language is clearly repulsed by the man.
— Love always wins #1776 Ultra MAGA (@Lovealw93879171) September 26, 2022

Kids have a radar that goes off when adults are weird, you can tell.
— Roundabout (@UpHomeThompson1) September 26, 2022

Every 15 year old sighs in relief…
— CitizenLenz (@CitizenLenz) September 26, 2022

Everyone is more nervous than a pregnant nun at chapel
— Eric (@mikesdad15) September 26, 2022

The kids look like so uncomfortable. The amount of awkwardness in that room can be cut with a butter knife. Sooo feckin bizarrrrrr-ohhh!
— Kymberlee👩🏼‍⚕️ (@pacingpro1114) September 26, 2022

The awkward scene follows another eyebrow-raising gesture from Biden last week, in which he appeared to imply he’d had a relationship with an adolescent girl when he was 30 years old.

"She was 12 and I was 30."

– Joe Biden pic.twitter.com/bmit4z9oqa
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) September 23, 2022

“Gotta say hi to me,” he told the unidentified audience member, pausing in the middle of his speech at the National Education Association in Washington DC last Friday.

“We go back a long way. She was 12, I was 30, but anyway,” he said as some of the audience laughed.

“This woman helped me get a lot done, but anyway,” he added.

It’s more of the same for creepy old Joe, whose staff has evidently not informed being around children is not a good look.

Video: Lost Biden Speaks Total Gibberish, Asks For Help Completing Sentences​

by Steve Watson
October 4th 2022, 5:36 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/vide...gibberish-asks-for-help-completing-sentences/

[see vid at site link, above]

How can this guy be in charge of anything?

Here we go again.

During an appearance in Puerto Rico Monday Joe Biden suddenly started acting as if he had lost something, before asking for help to deliver pre prepared remarks, and then devolving into speaking gibberish.

Biden was walking to the podium when he suddenly stopped and looked at the ground as if he had lost something.

He appeared to mutter “look for here somewhere” while scanning the ground, perhaps looking for a place he was ordered to stand by handlers:

Everything okay, Big Guy? pic.twitter.com/AZZFw1epwo
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) October 3, 2022

Biden then gibbered about being raised in a Puerto Rican community… in Delaware, or something, before struggling to read the teleprompter and asking for help to complete his sentences:

Biden asks for help reading his prepared remarks pic.twitter.com/l2upLQV2R2
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) October 3, 2022

Eventually, Biden just completely devolved into a complete nonsense mash:

BIDEN: "New York sent not only a Congresswoman one of the most congresswoman in the Congress"

What does this mean?

pic.twitter.com/tfaSp8VHmT
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) October 3, 2022

At least he wasn’t asking where dead people were this time.

There are too many daily incidents like this to keep track of now:

Do you think Joe Biden is fit to be president?pic.twitter.com/o0JBRgEhWA
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) September 28, 2022

FOX News/Ingraham exposes/analyzes the creepy Joe front strategy for the satanist-globalist subversion of people of USA, suckers

(sorry, lost youtube link - WB)

found original post from wedesday backup
FOX News/Ingraham exposes/analyzes the creepy Joe front strategy for the satanist-globalist subversion of people of USA, suckers\n\n[YOUTUBE]YXW_G3aiBSU[/YOUTUBE]',473458,'visible',0,3,_binary '[]',0,_binary '[]',_binary '[]',0,0,0,'',0,0,0,_binary
Here is the imported - reformated youtube link: !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Watch: Joe Biden Incorrectly Claims His Son Beau ‘Lost His Life in Iraq’​

by Breitbart
October 13th 2022, 4:47 am

Link: https://www.infowars.com/posts/watc...ly-claims-his-son-beau-lost-his-life-in-iraq/

President Joe Biden appeared to incorrectly claim on Wednesday that his late son, Beau, “lost his life in Iraq.”

Giving a speech in Colorado to designate Camp Hale as a national monument, the president discussed the many sacrifices that soldiers make before citing his son Beau as an example.

“I say this as a father of a man and won the Bronze Star, the conspicuous service medal, and lost his life in Iraq,” Biden said.

Although Biden’s son did serve in Iraq, he died of brain cancer in 2015.

President @JoeBiden incorrectly said his late son Beau "lost his life in Iraq." https://t.co/oZ9GRyRjcI pic.twitter.com/8OvjbQgUaT
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 12, 2022

Read more [see https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ly-claims-his-son-beau-lost-his-life-in-iraq/]

Great Priorities: Biden Swears Allegiance To LGBT Mafia In Recent Bizarre Interview​

By Ryan Canady | Wednesday, 26 October 2022 08:35

Link: https://www.blabber.buzz/conservati...n-recent-bizarre-interview-?utm_source=c-alrt

Great Priorities: Biden Swears Allegiance To LGBT Mafia In Recent Bizarre Interview

The platform is known as Now.

This set up a presidential forum with President Joe Biden. This is known for its progressive leanings, and they decided to put up trans TikTok sensation Dylan Mulvaney as the interviewer of the President. For references, Mulvaney has previously referred to vaginas as “barbie pouches” and is a self-described “bimbo.”.

Despite all of this, Mulvaney was the individual put up to ask the President some questions. The event was sponsored in part by brands like Tampax and Ulta Beauty. Mulvaney got down to business by revealing that she believes in child sex changes. Mulvaney stated that she doesn’t feel anything should stand in the way of a minor getting a sex change if that is what they want to do. Mulvaney even goes so far as to say that he doesn’t feel that parental approval should be required to get a sex change.

The host of the overall event was Alejandra Alba, and she introduced Dylan Mulvaney to the trans rights portion of the forum. Mulvaney gained a lot of influence and brand sponsorships due to her transition from male to female. This is partly because Mulvaney made a very public sexual transition.

Mulvaney’s Days of Girlhood series was a sensation with many people online, leading to Mulvaney gaining a massive following on social media. She now boasts a total of 8.3 million followers on TikTok.

Mulvaney said that it was her 221st day of public transitioning when speaking with the President. He replied with his classic remark, “God loves you.” Mulvaney continued by speaking about how privileged she feels to live in a state (California) that allows her access to the resources needed to get help transitioning. However, many states do not follow this pattern, and some are actively hostile toward those who are transgender.

Mulvaney asked:
“Do you think states should have a right to ban gender-affirming health care?”
The President replied that he disagreed that any state should be able to do that. He feels that the right to transition from one gender to another is not something that should be controlled by the state at all. This is a somewhat controversial position given the number of stories of perhaps the undoing influence of transgender culture on the youth of America at this time. Yet, you should know that the President of the United States is on the record with this position.

Margot Robbie never thought she'd have 'empathy for a doll.' Then she made 'Barbie.'​

20 HRS AGO
3 MINUTE READ

Link: http://www.mr-mehra.com/2023/07/margot-robbie-never-thought-shed-have.html

For Greta Gerwig, making “Barbie” was a divine calling.

The Oscar-nominated director brings tenderness and care to Mattel’s candy-coated summer comedy (in theaters Friday), elevating it far beyond what audiences might expect from a film about a plastic doll. Take, for instance, a scene where Barbie (Margot Robbie) meets Ruth Handler (Rhea Perlman), the toy’s inventor.
“There’s this shot where Ruth hands Barbie a cup of tea, and the way we lined it up is the exact way that God is touching Adam on the Sistine Chapel," Gerwig says. Rodrigo Prieto, the movie’s cinematographer, “was like: ‘Throw it in! Barbie deserves it. Michelangelo, let’s go!’ ”
'Barbie' movie:Cast reveals morbid things they did to their dolls, Ryan Gosling garners Oscar buzz
Margot Robbie's Barbie is not superficial. I got so much pleasure by going so deep with it, filmmaker Greta Gerwig says.

Greta Gerwig's 'Barbie' movie looks at a 'complicated icon from all angles'​

The film begins with Barbie living in perpetual bliss in Barbie Land, where she and her fellow Barbies have all the power and throw dance parties and sleepovers every night. But one day, Barbie wakes up feeling off: She has cellulite, flat feet and nagging thoughts of death. So she journeys to Los Angeles to find the girl who owns her – only to learn that Barbie dolls have been shunned by a new generation of kids.
Robbie, 33, produced the long-gestating project and sought out Gerwig and her partner, Noah Baumbach, to write the script. As a fan of Gerwig’s movies “Lady Bird” (2017) and “Little Women” (2019), she knew the filmmaker could bring something “dimensional and unexpected” to the story.
“ ‘Lady Bird’ feels like someone telling you, ‘We’re going to get through this experience together,’ ” says Robbie, speaking to USA TODAY prior to the Screen Actors Guild strike. “Same with ‘Little Women’ – it feels like a hug. It seems fitting and almost inevitable that the Barbie movie would feel that way. We can look at something that’s complicated and spiky, and not be mean-spirited and cynical. This movie is brimming with optimism, and maybe people weren’t expecting that from a Barbie movie.”
Barbie, left, and Ken circa 1961.

The film doesn’t shy away from the ridicule Barbie has received ever since she was introduced in 1959. Some critics say that the doll promotes consumerism and unrealistic body ideals and that she lives a vapid existence with her hunky arm candy, Ken (Ryan Gosling). But the movie astutely suggests that perhaps we’ve been holding Barbie to the same double standards that women across the globe have faced for centuries.
“One thing we really wanted to do was look at this complicated icon from all angles, but always approach everything with a big heart,” Gerwig says. “For every character, we wanted to give them a hug.”
Barbie (Margot Robbie, left) and Ken (Ryan Gosling) ditch their roller skates for rodeo attire when they arrive in Los Angeles.

Ryan Gosling's daughters helped him find the 'emotional core' of Ken​

Gerwig, 39, says she has “never known Barbie without knowing the argument against Barbie.” Growing up, “my mom was one of those moms who wasn’t so sure about Barbie, so my first experience with Barbie was that she was a bit forbidden. I got a lot of hand-me-downs from girls in the neighborhood who were already missing shoes and had crazy hair.
Talking to the film's cast and crew, she found that “everyone has an opinion about Barbie,” regardless of whether they grew up with them. Robbie would occasionally play with her cousin’s dolls, although she preferred building forts and making mud pies. Gosling’s daughters, meanwhile, helped him unlock “the emotional core” of Ken, who feels insecure and forgotten by Barbie.
“When we first talked, he said his daughters have Barbies and they did have a Ken somewhere, but he couldn’t find it,” Gerwig recalls. “And then he called me and said: ‘I found it. He’s under a rotting lemon outside, and I think that man’s story needs to be told.’ I was like, ‘You’re exactly right!’ ”
Ryan Gosling, left, Margot Robbie and writer/director Greta Gerwig on the set of Barbie.

Margot Robbie says the film sparked 'big, profound conversations'​

Since the movie’s most recent trailer in May, much of the excitement on social media has been around Gerwig’s ingenious eye for detail, whether it’s Barbie’s extravagant all-pink Dreamhouse or how she gracefully floats into her car (mimicking how a child might move their doll).
“Greta literally said, ‘I want everyone to feel like they can reach into the screen and pick everything up: every set, every prop, every costume,’” Robbie says.
Margot Robbie, left, and Greta Gerwig at the Barbie premiere in London earlier this month.

Although she always figured the movie would be funny, what surprised the actress most was just how “moving” it ultimately is. After arriving in the real world, Barbie slowly starts to discover the breadth of human experience, from the catharsis of a good cry to the realization that change is inevitable.
“I didn’t know this character was going to get down into my bones in this way,” Robbie says. “I just didn’t ever expect to have so many big, profound conversations about the meaning of life or what true happiness is. I mean, we joke about an existential crisis, but it all did become very existential.”
As with every movie she has made, “you go on a journey with the character you’re playing and don’t really come out the other side the same. I just never expected to have this much empathy for a doll!”
'Life in plastic, it's fantastic!'Your guide to the 2023 'Barbie' movie starring Margot Robbie

Tags :Entertainment

Back