Suburbia, USA: Milwaukee girl conspires with nigteens to rob her parents at gunpoint!

B

Bocephus

A charming story for sure that I didn't want to go by the wayside.

This was the only Milwaukee media account to identify the race of the "boys" in this case. Note that no effort was made to hide the identity of the (nearly equally underage) white girl who commissioned her baboon cell phone pals to "teach daddy a lesson."

From WISN-TV, 7/30/07:
Girl Accused Of Conspiring To Have Parents Robbed At Gunpoint

GREENFIELD, Wis. -- A Greenfield girl was charged Monday morning with conspiring to have her parents robbed at gunpoint, police said.

Police said Stacy A. Schulz, 17, arranged to have two Milwaukee boys, ages 14 and 16, break into Schulz's parents' home on July 26.

Her father's pride and joy, Stacy A. Schulz:
coalburnerschulzlb3.jpg

Greenfield officers said they responded to the residence, in the 3500 block of S. 31st Street, after a report of a robbery. The homeowners, Brenda and Joseph Schulz, told police they were awakened by a thin, black male with a handgun who demanded money and a gun.

The robber left after getting jewelry, police said.

After an investigation, police arrested two boys who provided a statement to police detectives implicating Stacy Schulz in the "planning and execution of the crime," police said in a statement.

Schulz later confessed to her involvement in the crime, police said.

"I've been traumatized, and I don't want to think it was my own flesh and blood that did it," Stacy Schulz's father, Joe, said Monday.

Get used to it, Joe!!! Where were you when you were raising your daughter?

The two boys have been referred to the Milwaukee County Children's Court Center.

-------------------

The audio of the 911 call identifies the other "boy" as a nigger as well.

Should we really be surprised that this girl acted as she did in today's multicult, nigger-loving society?

WAKE UP, WHITE AMERICA!!! THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOUR CHILDREN!!!

Back