Sweden: Farmer Jessica Accused of Racism After Filthy Migrant Family Tortured Her Animals

vorlos

Junior News Editor
https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/2...r-filthy-migrant-family-tortured-her-animals/

Jessica Wendel told the press that the woman who spit in her face did not speak Swedish. Now, she’s being terrorized by social justice warriors who call her a racist. The culture in Sweden requires thatt she deny being “racist.”

minigris-jessica.jpg

A family visited the Angel farm in Ösarp outside Lahholm last weekend began hitting and kicking animals on the farm. They shall also have spit in the farm’s owner, 42-year-old Jessica Wendel, in the face. One of the animals died in the violence, writes Expressen.

Angels farm in Ösarp have many different kinds of animals such as miniature pigs, goats and chickens. The courtyard is a popular spot for families who pre-book their visit.

But on Saturday got Jessica Wendel, which owns Angel Farm, visit of a nasty immigrant family, a man, a woman and a boy. The boy had a stick in his hand and suddenly started beating Goat Lucas over the head with the stick. Then he hit the mini pig Jorgen and the rooster Elvis. When Jessica told him to stop then kicked the father of the family rooster straight into the wall as he laughed.

– The mother started screaming at me. I did not understand what she was saying because she did not scream in Swedish. Then she spat in my face, says Jessica Wendel.

Jessica picked when their dog to get away immigrant family from the farm. She later discovered that one of her chickens died of tumult.

Jessica police reported the incident and says she feels a very uncomfortable. The farm has previously been subjected to vandalism and she now wants to put up surveillance cameras on it.

After the incident, Jessica Wendel talked to several newspapers, but only Expressen has taken her quotes about the mother in the family did not speak Swedish.

“Now you all read and hate me for my statement in Expressen that the woman did not speak Swedish. But it’s the truth! Sorry if I step on any toes, I’ve said the same thing to all the magazines from them. . But only express chose to write about what I said .. No rude comments just now .. whether one is Swedish or not, do not do this! “she wrote on her Facebook.

In a recent Facebook Post says Jessica Wendel her feel even more insecure – and hated. She emphasizes that she is not racist.

“Unless one is hated before I’m there now. Perhaps the time has come to look around when you go on the farm, I am not afraid! But I’ve taken a think about being more vigilant and careful! Opening hours are created because of everything that happened. What I think in the end is good for all of us, I am not a racist! “she writes in a new Facebook Post on Friday and continues:

“I just said it was! If I said otherwise, I had of course lied and gotten the hell of it !! There are Swedes beteer itself just like this with. But in this case it was no Swedes!”

Back