'TERRORIZED BY MONSTER' Gruesome details emerge after woman was ‘tortured and assaulted with hot hair-straightener for hours

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5969375/woman-tortured-hot-hair-straightener-dekenta-parchman/

(Pic@link= Ugliest N candidate)
GRUESOME details have emerged in the case of a woman allegedly tortured and assaulted with a hot hair straightener for hours.

The woman - who has not been named - was attacked by her ex, Dekenta Parchman, inside her Michigan home in July, according to cops.
GRUESOME details have emerged in the case of a woman allegedly tortured and assaulted with a hot hair straightener for hours.

The woman - who has not been named - was attacked by her ex, Dekenta Parchman, inside her Michigan home in July, according to cops.

Parchman, 30, is said to have repeatedly beaten his victim after turning up at her home in Van Buren township, drunk.

Police say he punched her and used an ashtray and an extension cord to hurt the woman.

She is said to have escaped to a neighbor's home and called for officers three hours later.

A manhunt was then sparked after Parchman was accused of stealing a car and fleeing the scene.
When police eventually found the suspect a week later, he is said to have been shot seven times by an unknown assailant.

Wayne County Prosecutor's Office Attorney Sona Movsisyan said: "The crime scene photos speak to the significance of this assault."

Parchman - who is now recovering from the shooting in hospital - has been charged with terrorizing his ex, Fox2 reports.

He told the court on Tuesday: "I got shot seven times. I got bullet fragments in me. I need surgery. My leg is broken, they shot out my knee."
It is unclear who shot Parchman.

Meanwhile, new details have emerged in the case of a newly engaged mom and her baby son who plunged to their deaths from a baseball ground.

Raquel Wilkins, 40, and baby Denzel Browning-Wilkins, two, died after falling 82 feet at San Diego's Petco Park stadium in September 2021.

In Brazil, a mother and her eight-year-old son were found dead stuffed inside of a sofa a week after they were reported missing.

Joicimeire Conde Cardoso, 38, was hidden under the seat section and little João was inside the back of the abandoned couch on a rural highway.

Back