Total TNB: nigger breaks niglet's scrawny neck

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter
2-Year-Old Boy Dies From Broken Neck

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee police are investigating the death of a 2-year-old boy from a broken neck.

Police are trying to piece together the last few minutes of a short life. Roshaun Basey was living with his two siblings and numerous cousins and aunts in the care of his grandmother.

Roshaun Basey was lving with his two siblings and numerous cousins and aunts in the care of his grandmother...

While the family said the boy, whom they called Ro Ro, was loved, his family also told 12 News reporter Nick Bohr about abuse by a man who also lived in the home.

"Yeah, he hit Ro Ro before. He whipped all the kids, but he hit Ro Ro harder than he hit all the other

kids because Ro Ro was just bad. But Ro Ro aint nothing but 2 years old," Roshaun's aunt, Erica Thomas, said.

"He'd whip Ro Ro with a belt and stuff. One time, he hit Ro Ro with an extension cord, and I got mad," Roshaun's aunt, Dominique Thomas, said.

The same man was watching Roshaun when family members said he called out that the boy wasn't breathing after falling off this bed.

"We ran to the kitchen, and we laid him down on the floor with a pillow, and we were trying to wake him up, but he wouldn't get up," Erica Thomas said,

He had suffered a broken neck.

The man is under arrest, but he hasn't been charged yet with a crime.

"That's how I gotta look at it. He's in a better place. That's how I'm looking at it," Dominique Thomas said.

Milwaukee police and the district attorney's office are awaiting a medical ex
amin
er&#
39;s determination of the cause of death before deciding whether homicide charges are warranted.

"That's how I gotta look at it. He's in a
better place. That's how I'm looking at it," Dominique Thomas said.

I'd like to send all you niggers to a better place.

T.N.B.

4838354_200X150.jpg

Man Accused Of Killing 2-Year-Old Boy Could Be Charged Thursday

MILWAUKEE -- Charges could come Thursday against a Milwaukee man accused in the death of a 2-year-old boy who died of a broken neck.

Roshaun Basey Jr. died Monday at the north side home where he lived with his grandmother and her 24-year-old boyfriend.

The man said the boy fell from a bed in the living room, but 12 News learned the death has been ruled a homicide.

The child's father said he was angry to see a 12 News story Tuesday night where the boy's aunts said they'd seen the suspect hit the boy before.

"If they knew, why didn

't they report it to the police if they knew? What's going on?" Basey said.

The suspect remains in custody.

"If they knew, why didn't they report it to the police if they knew? What's going on?" Basey said.

Just Typical Nigger Behavior, dats all.

T.N.B.

Man Charged For 2-Year-Old Boy's Death

MILWAUKEE -- A Milwaukee man has been charged with reckless homicide in the death of a 2-year-old boy.

The medical examiner said Roshaun Basey Jr. died of a broken neck last Monday.

His grandmother's boyfriend, William Wadlington, was watching the boy.

Wadlington admitted to investigators that he punched and kicked the 2-year-old and then threw him against a wall, breaking his neck.

If convicted, he faces up to 25 years in prison.

Wake up America and smell the nigger.

T.N.B.

Originally posted by Tyrone N. Butts@Aug 9 2005, 03:04 PM

Police are trying to piece together the last few minutes of a short life. Roshaun Basey was living with his two siblings and numerous cousins and aunts in the care of his grandmother.

Great post Tyrone!!! Funny stuff!! Love the classic nigger fambly unit! The only thing missing is the pathetic nigger excuse "he fell".

Gman

Originally posted by Gman+Aug 13 2005, 07:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gman @ Aug 13 2005, 07:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tyrone N. Butts@Aug 9 2005, 03:04 PM

Great post Tyrone!!! Funny stuff!! Love the classic nigger fambly unit&#3

3; The only thing missing is the pathetic nigger excuse "he fell".

Gman [/b][/quote]
Perhaps you weren't wearing your glasses, G.
From the first article:
The same man was watching Roshaun when family members said he called out that the boy wasn't breathing after falling
off this bed.

T.N.B.

Police Seek Dangerous Sex Predator
Dec, 22 2005 - 11:00 PM

TORONTO/640 TORONTO - A Toronto woman is in hospital with serious injuries after being held captive, beaten and sexually assaulted.
Now police are now on the hunt for a man with a history of violence.

Walter Andrew Macdonald is facing a list of charges including forcible confinement and threatening death. Click here to see a picture of the suspect.

It's still not known how the 29-year-old victim got into the suspect's Carlaw Avenue apartment, but she alleges he kept her there for 2 days and repeatedly assaulted her. It was only after he stepped out that she was able to make a call to cops.

The woman is still in hospital with serious injuries. The man is known to frequent the downtown core and the east end of the city.

He's described as Aboriginal, 5'8", 169 pounds with black h

air and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark leather ja
cket and dark pants.

Anyone with information can call police at (416) 808-7474 or Crimestoppers.

http://www.640toronto.com/news/metro.cfm?c...=1&gm=metro.cfm

Savage aboriginal scum! They make so many concessions to these primitive people that live in tents up in Canada that you'd think the government up there is run by these feral cretins. I hate abhoriginals. What a useless group of blood-sucking savages. I for one am glad that civilized whites from europe invaded North America and colonized this land, kicking the abhoriginals off. They would have put it to complete waste. They should be glad we let them live after all of the sh*t they put us through while we were trying to bring civilization to this continent. F**k these worthless indian bastards!!!!

Back