Trinity School staffer admits to sneaking political ‘agenda’ into NYC classroom, video shows

The Bobster

Senior News Editor since 2004

Trinity School staffer admits to sneaking political ‘agenda’ into NYC classroom, video shows​

By
Emily Crane

September 1, 2022 8:54pm
Updated

Trinity School staffer admits to sneaking political ‘agenda’ into NYC classroom, video shows

0:00
/
1:11

A New York City private school administrator has been secretly recorded confessing that she sneaks her liberal political “agenda” into the classroom and complaining about “really awful” white Republicans.
Jennifer “Ginn” Norris, who works at the Trinity School on the Upper East Side, was filmed by conservative outlet Project Veritas saying that she tries to “disrupt” wherever she can and that she and other teachers have been “sneaking” their activism in through the cracks.
“There’s always groups of teachers who want to do these [activist] things but the administration just wouldn’t let us,” Norris says in the clip. “So, we’ve been just sneaking things in [through] the cracks.”
Norris, who is listed as the director of student activities at the $60,000-a-year school, said she has the opportunity to bring in guest speakers twice a week and that she told her boss she would be “100% Democratic” with the kids.
Asked by Project Veritas if she would ever let a Republican voice on campus, Norris said: “I won’t.”
1_th.jpg

00:00 Jennifer “Ginn” Norris,Norris mentioned how white male students feel entitled to always have their opinion heard.YouTube/Project Veritas
Norris added, “I’m in charge as far as they [the administration] are concerned. So, if they want to do that [bring Republican speakers], then somebody else has to do it. Because — not on my watch, I guess.”

Elsewhere in the secret recording, Norris suggested she has issues with some white male students on campus.

“Unfortunately, it’s the white boys who feel very entitled to express their opposite opinions and just push back,” Norris said. “There’s a huge contingent of them that are just horrible. And you’re like, ‘Are you always going to be horrible, or are you just going to be horrible right now?’ Don’t know.”

see also​

Young female Hispanic schoolteacher leading class

How to make sure schools don’t brainwash our kids with ideology of the right OR left​

When asked if there was any saving Republican white guys, Norris responded: “I don’t know. I think they need to go. I think they’re really awful people. That’s kind of what I’m afraid of with my white students that are rich. I’m like — do you ever have to deal with this? They’re so protected by capitalism. It makes me sad.”

The Post’s attempts to reach both Norris and the head of the Trinity School regarding the video were unsuccessful Thursday.

It is unclear where the video was filmed, but the date on the clip indicates it was taken on June 12.

Manhattan's Trinity School,The liberal thinker is the director of student activities at Manhattan’s Trinity School.AP/Bebeto Matthews
The circumstances surrounding the secret recording also aren’t clear, but in the past Project Veritas has filmed unaware subjects under the guise of being on a date.

Veritas, which is headed by James O’Keefe, is a controversial news outlet known for carrying out undercover stings on a string of liberal individuals — including politicians, advocacy groups and now teachers.

Back