Violent Muslim Protests In Sydney

Nigtarded

Da TNB Reporter
Arrests made after police officers injured at anti-Islamic film protest in Sydney, Australia
September 16, 2012 3:33PM

760597-police-use-tear-gas.jpg

OC spray used ... Islamic protest in the streets of Sydney. Picture: Simon Bullard Source: The Daily Telegraph

748200-protest.jpg

Protest in Sydney's CBD today.

THE Prime Minister and NSW Premier have condemned yesterday's violent Islamic protest that has horrified the nation, saying it represented 'the unacceptable face of multiculturalism' and was not 'the Australian way'.

Julia Gillard singled out the chilling image of a young child photographed by a woman as he held aloft a poster preaching death.

"I absolutely condemn the violence that we saw yesterday on the streets of Sydney," Ms Gillard said. "There is never any excuse for violent behaviour.

"I do not want to see in the hands of anyone, particularly children, offensive signs that call for the killing of others . This is not the Australian way."

Read much more here

http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...the-us-consulate/story-fndo4bst-1226474744811

Good find.

I think soon we will be reporting on this kind of thing in places like Chicago and Dearborn.

Back