WF w/ medical emergency (dies next day) has purse stolen... and that's how the negro rolls

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
http://www.kare11.com/story/news/20...m-woman-who-collapsed-at-laundromat/73997982/

Man arrested in Brooklyn Center purse snatching case
KARE 11 Staff, KARE 10:20 p.m. EDT October 16, 2015

635805542600112579-Kim-Elgren-Rheault.JPG

BROOKLYN CENTER, Minn. - As if dealing with the sudden death of her mother wasn't enough, a Twin Cities woman is struggling to understand :rolleyes:how anyone could be cold enough to steal a purse from someone who had collapsed and was in medical distress.

Brooklyn Center Police Chief Tim Gannon tells KARE 11 officers were called to a laundromat at the corner of Xerxes Avenue and Northway Drive Tuesday afternoon on reports of a woman who had collapsed and needed medical attention. While they were trying to save the woman, identified as Kim Elgren-Rheault, two witnesses came up and told officers that a man grabbed the victim's purse and ran off.

Elgren-Rheault was released from the hospital Tuesday night and subsequently died on Wednesday. Her daughter, Corie Elgren, posted a picture of her and her mother along with a message to the man who stole the purse.

Around 6 p.m. Friday, Brooklyn Center police found the man suspected of taking the purse. Police arrested him at his Brooklyn Park home. The victim's cell phone was returned to her family. KARE 11 is not naming the suspect in the crime until he is formally charged.

12115440_1816162511943968_2675032265198246197_n.jpg

Here is what she wrote:

To the young man at the Brooklyn Center laundromat:

You've never met me, but you met my mother yesterday, pictured here on the left. She became unresponsive and while the paramedics were called, you walked away with her purse. I understand the appeal of an easy target and I don't have any ill will toward you. I don't know you or your situation. If there was cash, I don't want it back. I don't care about the credit cards.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3937905.shtml

theft-2.jpg

Niggers are masters of making a bad situation worse. They are well known to see an opportunity for crime at the expense of someone else's worst time. They are a most pathetic species of criminal apes.

Back