What is it about negroes and shoes?

Tyrone N. Butts

APE Reporter

mitrum.jpg

Shoe Station "shoe switcher" gets caught

(MOBILE, Ala.) June 7 -- Mobile Police say 20-year-old Mitrum Clemons tried to get away with taking off his old shoes, putting them on the store shelf, putting a new pair on his feet and walking out the door without paying for them.

It happened at the Store Station store at 450 Bel Air Boulevard. When Clemons went out the door, a store security guard followed and tried to stop him. The tw
got into a scuffle.
The suspect got away long enough to head to his vehicle and get inside, but when he tried to drive away found his path blocked by a vehicle driven by the store manager.

Cl

emons rammed the manager's car with his own, before another security guard was able to take him i
nto custody. A short time later, Police arrived and took Clemons to Mobile Metro Jail to book him on theft of property charges.

Wake up America, the negro is stealing yo shoes and wrecking yo car!

T.N.B.

Clemons rammed the manager's car with his own, before another security guard was able to take him into custody. A short time later, Police arrived and took Clemons to Mobile Metro Jail to book him on theft of property charges.
"Theft of property"? What about something like "intentional felonious vehicular assault"?

No doubt store security was watching this spook from the moment he walked into the store. Security people engage in racial profiling all the time. They know when a n-gger comes into the store, they are 10 times more likely to steal than any white person.. I hate it when n-ggers whine about profiling, they are such criminals by nature that they all deserve to be profiled for their entire worthless lives!!!

Gman

PS. Did I mention that I am a fan of racial profiling??? RAHOWA!!!!

This 'groid should be back in Africa with a bone through his nose, digging for grubs with the end of a pointy stick, not in a superior, 1st-world society. :angry:

Back