White power men see us as baby machines?

Hellcat

Registered
Of course the liberals and J*ws would have the world think so. During the last few days I have seen and read things that have made me ponder "How do they get get the world to buy into all their stories"? I'm sure many of you have seen Jew propaganda geared towards our movement . In reguards to our movement, you get the typical, racism is evil and then you get the women of the movement are oppressed and used for breeding purposes and oh yeah, we are victims of physical abuse. My purpose in writing this is to expose some myths about women and families in the movement. I believe that many women who are thinking about getting involved in our movement are afraid of doing so because of these m
ths. Let's start with the breeding myth. It is true that our roles as mothers are seen as most important and we are encouraged to have children. Children are the future,plain and simple. Without childre
n,th
ere is no future. Does that mean
that our only job is mothering and having baby after baby? Of course not. If you watch the propaganda that says so, you will also see our women standing next to our men(next to,not behind) being just as vocal,giving salutes and even being interviewd(the jews should have been smart and removed those parts). Women in the movement are also encouraged to learn self reliance and the art of weaponry and are encouraged to be active in recruiting and rallies. I myself can make a wonderful meatloaf and then turn around and take a man down in hand to hand combat. Some women say that our men do not see us as equals. Ladies, I hate to break it to you but we are not equals! We are however equally important and equally valued. My husband rules over providing for the family an
d I rule over the home. I can't pee standing up and my husband can't breast feed. I could go on but i'm sure you get the point.Women are better at some things and men are better at others. I
t is the way
God made us. As for respect,
I have never been disrespected by any man in our movement, in fact, I have been given absolute respect and at times even felt as though I had been treated better than the men. I hope noone is offended or minds that I chose to post this but I really felt as though it needed to be done. I have seen divisions in the movement over this topic,and now is not the time to have such divisions. Now is the time to pull together and become stronger.14/88

Thank you for this missive; I am glad that you are willing to tell the truth as it is. The Joos in power have caused many problems.
"Liberal" Jooish women are such swine as a group that they probably piss standing up anyway. And I don't even want to state what some liberal Joo men do! :lol:

Thanks for replying Xuxa, I kind of felt as though I put myself on the chopping block with this one. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with women feeling powerful but I think it's a disgrace when a woman wants to act like a man. Women have so many wonderful attributes and I hate it when those so called liberals try to destroy that. They are the first to say "I don't need a man, I can do anything a man can" but as soon as some nig attacks :eek: , they are screaming for a man's help. As a non liberal woman, I know
hat there are times when a man is quite handy to have around and at the first sign of nig trouble, I will have no problem defending myself. Isn't that odd how that works? I am considered the one by socie
ty
who is kept down by men, a victim, but yet I have a happy marriage and am encouraged to learn survival techniques. The liberal women are single, unhappy and probably couldn't figure out how to flip off the
safety if they actually had a gun. :lol:

Back