YT must do more for nigras

Davy of old England

Senior Reporter
World 'must do more' for children

More must be done more quickly to make the world fit for children by 2015, the UN children's agency, Unicef, has said. In a report it noted considerable strides had been made to meet pledges in education and areas of health care.

_44097424_childrenbody_getty.jpg

We bees starvin an its all yo fault.

But it stressed that "much more must be done" in order to meet the 2015 Millennium Development Goals deadline. More than 500,000 women still die every year during pregnancy and childbirth, about half of them in sub-Saharan Africa, the report said. And much more needed to be done to improve basic sanitation and prevent HIV/Aids. Full story at link.

Unthinkable that these creature should get up off their collective backsides and actually fend for themselves like humans have had to do for millenia. If I have to look at another starving nigglet picture I think I'll go nuts. Instead of sending plane loads of goodies from now till eternity why not just tank up a C130 and spray the place with paraquat.

Last edited by a moderator:
_44269970_final_wall.jpg

When we feed, they breed, and soon there will be ten times as many to starve. Nature balances populations and any artificial increase in food, technology or medicine for those who do not or cannot produce it themselves leads to misery.

David Lane(1938-2007)

So, why aren't abortion mills humming in Africa as they are in the United States and Europe?

Anonymous

Skara Brae

*Taken by Helen FH on South Ronaldsay, Orkney.

We have JFK president to thank for his creation of USAID under the UN through presidential Executive Order. Nowadays, we are forced to watch the literally free roaming "F**k" boys and men who came here from black/brown countries.
JFK did nothing good for White Americans, LBJ radically sped up the policies JFK started in the anti-White pro-black arena.
I've often viewed LBJ as the father of politically correct language.

JFK was but now Biden is #1 on my list of most disgusting presidents. JFK is #2.
Biden's "Mouse Utopia" via greatly increased immigration to overpopulate our cities. Those that want to come here then they b*tch about being oppressed because the handouts are never enough.
The Secret of NIMH, the cartoon.
It's part of why I know Biden et al are actively creating conditions that will likely start a 2nd civil war.

John B. Calhoun's Mouse Utopia Experiment and Reflections on the ...

The turning point in this mouse utopia, Calhoun observed, occurred on Day 315 when the first signs appeared of a breakdown in social norms and structure. Aberrations included the following: females abandoning their young; males no longer defending their territory; and both sexes becoming more violent and aggressive.

One only need look at CHIRAQ, Chicago's high % black population as the Mouse Utopia, in the die phase of unchecked population growth now sped up with few jobs, thanks to unions, single black mothers are predominate there who're letting their niglets run wild, out "wilding" there and throughout the USA.
8 minutes, original 1970 documentary led to The Secret of NIMH.

Back