Zhejiang, China: female student, 23 raped, cut to death by American nigger teacher

voiceofreason

Senior News Editor since 2011
https://min.news/en/news/743d29bf3a068d4c1af0156103ea1e82.html

A foreign teacher killed a 23-year-old Ningbo girl in the woods, cutting dozens of knives on the face alone
2021/07/01 22:43:05

Recently in Ningbo, Zhejiang, a 23-year-old girl was killed in the woods near the school. The murderer was a foreign male.

According to a user who was certified as a girl's mother, the man who committed the murder was a American teacher employed by a college in Zhejiang. When she received a call from the local police, she hurried over to confirm.

Although the official information on this case is very limited so far, some information can be sorted out based on the narrative of the person who broke the news.

First, the family members confirmed the body and found dozens of scars on the girl's face, including a deep wound on the neck. I wanted to look down my neck, but I was dissuaded by the staff. There must be a more tragic sight, and I was afraid that my family members would not be able to bear it psychologically and emotionally.

Secondly, the foreign teacher who brutally killed the female students had a criminal record.
This foreign teacher was morally corrupt and had a bad style. He married a wife and had children in China and derailed within the marriage.

He directly harassed female students and repeatedly attacked China's sovereignty and territorial integrity in class. After being complained by students for several terms, he was transferred from one college to another, and he was the only foreign teacher in that school.

It is said that the man was pestering the victimized girl. After being rejected, he became angry and bit the killer. On the evening of June 14, the man defrauded the girl for learning to cook Chinese food. In the woods 1 kilometer away from the school, he chopped a dozen knives on the face of the victim. The main artery in the neck was chopped off and his death was terrible.

After the incident, the school avoided covering up. It was not until the 18th that the parents of the victimized girls handed out leaflets at the gate of the school, and the students of the school generally learned of the incident and reported the incident through the Internet. And some students were interviewed by the teacher for reposting the matter in the circle of friends.

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threa...erican-teacher-causes-public-outrage.4580310/

The rape and killing of a female student by a American teacher causes public outrage

Thread starter Hanzu Start date Jun 23, 2021

424112.jpg

Jun 23, 2021

The rape and killing of female students by black foreign teachers at Ningbo Institute of Engineering in China continues to ferment and trigger public opinion.
According to the latest police report, the items and tools involved in the crime have been found, and law enforcement will be strictly standardized to ensure that the iron case is handled.

Comprehensive media reported on June 20 that on the evening of June 14, a black American foreign teacher at Ningbo Institute of Engineering was refused courting and killed a 23-year-old junior female student at the school. The deceased was stabbed in the body and died tragically in the nearby woods.

On June 18, the Ningbo State Public Security Bureau issued a notice that the murder occurred in the woods and that the murderer had been criminally detained by the police.

At present, the suspect is criminally detained on suspicion of intentional homicide. After investigation, the suspect confessed to the murder due to an emotional dispute, and the relevant evidence has been fixed. The case is under further investigation.

As the incident continued to ferment, the Ningbo Yezhou Public Security Bureau issued a notice again on June 19 that after the "June 14" foreign-related criminal case occurred, the bureau quickly launched a major criminal case disposal plan and arrested the suspect as soon as possible. In the past few days, nearly 100 police officers have been organized to search for items and tools abandoned by the suspect in the case within more than 10 square kilometers along the Yongjiang River. So far, crime tools and related items have been found.

According to the information disclosed by the deceased's parents and insiders, the deceased was a 23-year-old junior girl from Ningbo Institute of Engineering, from Cangzhou, Hebei Province. The suspect is Shadeed, a black American foreign teacher at the school. It is said that Shaded is from the United States and has taught English at the School of International Exchange of Ningbo Institute of Engineering since 2016.

His parents quoted the police as saying that the crime occurred at about 20 p.m. on June 14, and the scene of the murder was one kilometer away from the school. In the early morning of June 15, they received a phone call from the police saying that "the child had an accident" and immediately came from Cangzhou. The criminal police took us to see (the body). At that time, I almost fainted. My girl had dozens of knives on her face, and a knife at the main artery of her neck was very deep. The criminal police did not let me see it under her neck.

They said that their daughter was quiet, excellent in grades, and won scholarships every year. Afterwards, they wanted to go back to school to see their daughter's things and ask their classmates something about it, but the school blocked it with "bad influence" and said that what happened outside the child, "the school has no responsibility". It was not until June 18 that the parents of the deceased took their daughter's photos to demand explanations at the school gate that the incident attracted attention through the Internet.

However, according to the latest statement of the family, the school has stated that it will be responsible for this matter.

According to another online source, the suspect Shaded has added many girls' WeChat accounts, and has harassed girls' criminal record many times, and many people are afraid of attending his class.

483299963304939520792841.jpg

https://www.asian-dawn.com/2021/06/27/english-teacher-raped-and-murdered-female-student-in-china/

English Teacher Raped and Murdered Female Student in China

NingboCover01-1024x582.jpg

June 27, 2021

NINGBO, China—An African-American English teacher at the Ningbo Institute of Engineering is accused of raping and murdering one of his students on the evening of June 14. The student was a 23-year-old junior at the engineering school.

The student’s body was discovered about half a mile from the Ningbo Institute. The parents were immediately notified and were asked to come to the local station and identify the body.

“The police took us to see the [body]. At that time, I almost fainted. My daughter had dozens of kni[fe] [wounds] on her face, and a knife [wound] at the main artery of her neck was very deep,” one of the parents stated.

An initial investigation gave Chinese authorities enough probable cause to arrest Shadeed Abdulmateen. After a standard session of “interrogation,” Abdul confessed to the murder, which he states happened because of an “emotional dispute” he had with the student. Abdul also happily provided authorities with the generation location of where they could find the evidence pertaining to the murder.

03-1.jpg

Personally, I think the Chinese should cut off that niggers' genitalia and let it bleed out; that would be the fitting punishment for that jiggaboo.

Back